[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to break up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lfSDlTP.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lfSDlTP.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
Here is a predicament.

I have a friend that is a girl. She has a friend group. She has always been a loner but recently she has been feeling like she really fits in. Guy in the friend group asks her out. She says yes just cause. Only a few hours later she realizes she doesn't even want to be with him. She already wants to break up. If she breaks up with him then the friends will hate her and leave her. He has to break up with her for her to keep the friends in the group. So here's the question:

How does she get him to break up with her without her being a bitch to him and losing all her friends?
Or what kind of good excuse can she use to break up with him without friends getting upset at her?
>>
This is not your business and you shouldn't get involved in someone else's lovelife.
>>
>>18164559
Well she kind of asked me for advice so maybe it kind of is my business?
>>
>>18164522
>She says yes just cause. Only a few hours later she realizes she doesn't even want to be with him

Tough shit for her then. She didn't think and now has to deal with it herself.
>>
>>18164522
>Le asking for a friend
>comeonnow.jpg

Dude, if he just asked you out for the first time, there isn't anything to break up. You two are not dating, you just went on a date. Not the same thing. No one should get pissed off at you for telling the guy that you reconsidered, and now think going out with him is something you want. Just tell him how you feel, and have some tact when you do.

In case you're actually a friend of this chick, I agree with the post above, don't get involved in other people's shit. If you liked this girl, and that's why you want them to break up, its your pussy ass self's fault for not asking her out first.
>>
>>18164605
*don't want
>>
>>18164605
It is a friend but I'm literally just doing this because she asked for advice. Why is that so hard to understand? But thank you for actually giving advice. I do appreciate it
>>
>>18164522
Graduate high school, none of these people will your friends in 5 years
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.