[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chin and Adam's apple are bothering me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: UgAFchinandapple.png (1MB, 1972x1172px) Image search: [Google]
UgAFchinandapple.png
1MB, 1972x1172px
Not sure if i should post this in /lgbt/ or here but shit i have this already open.

So, honestly both bug the hell out of me, because they are a dead giveaway on me. any ways to make them less noticeable w/o hormones?(Dad literally only had me to continue his dad's legacy, so I feel I'd be spitting on that if I sterilized myself, even though doing this would really tarnish my families rep B/C most of us are MANLY MEN) I'm not entirely sure that this is something I'd like to stick to, hence the want for no permanent fixes.

TL;DR how to be a trap with a hell of a chin, no whoremoans.
>>
>>18164483
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
Id worry less about your chin and more about realigning those teeth dawg
Unless you're trapping straight men honestly your Apple shouldn't bother you as much. There ARE surgeries that trim it down however.
>>
>>18164527
yeah, deciding between clear aligners or braces atm though. any recommendations?

also the whole non permanent thing rules out surgery
>>
Yeah, ask /lgbt/ they know better.

And about the chin it looks fine, it doesn't make you look less femenine, just learn how to work with it. (look at pictures of women with similar facial structure)
>>
I'd let you suck my dick if the top half of your face is as convincing as the bottom. I'm not even gay.
>>
>>18164577
Eh, Honestly think I need to do a bit of work on my 'brows first, but otherwise I look decently effeminate.
>>
Are you the guy from the Shy Guys IRL doco?
>>
File: thisdudeisafag.png (191KB, 556x424px) Image search: [Google]
thisdudeisafag.png
191KB, 556x424px
>>18164606
No. you can see I'm younger and have a mole on muh chin I've been debating on removing.
>>
what are you talking about? you have a smaller chin than me and im woman. i want to murder you
>>
>>18164483
Put on some bodyfat and your face automatically softens and becomes more round
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.