[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend getting bored of me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_6EICIz27.jpg (65KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6EICIz27.jpg
65KB, 400x562px
men, how did you know when your girlfriend was getting bored of you and was ready to dip?

women, how did you know you were getting bored of your boyfriends and wanted to leave?

ive been with mine nearly 3 years and it seems she's getting bored of me. What are some good signs that she's about to abandon ship, or that i should abandon ship?

t. worried male
>>
She stopped talking to me as often and every time I told her I wanted to skype she said she wasn't in the mood.
>>
File: 1485739420101.jpg (57KB, 652x650px) Image search: [Google]
1485739420101.jpg
57KB, 652x650px
>>18164473

>What are some good signs that she's about to abandon ship, or that i should abandon ship?

Some of the signs that she's about to abandon ship or that you should abandon ship is one of you think its a good idea to come to an internet board populated by teenage virgins and middle-aged failures to ask them to make wild speculations about your relationship instead of having an honest conversation with the person you're actually in the relationship with.
>>
>>18164480

believe me ive talked it out with her and she says she's not but her actions say otherwise. ive been lurking here long enough to know the populous of this board, but outside opinions dont hurt my guy
>>
>>18164479

interdasting, edating or irl?
>>
she talks to you much less and conveniently has other things to do or isnt in the mood when you want to do something with her
thats pretty much it
>>
>>18164484

>believe me ive talked it out with her and she says she's not but her actions say otherwise

Then the fact that you've asked her, she's told you and you don't believe her should tell you all you need to know about the state of your relationship. If you're smart you'll be able to put the pieces together.

>ive been lurking here long enough to know the populous of this board

The fact that you know what kind of people troll here and yet you came for relationship advice anyways is not a good sign.

>but outside opinions dont hurt my guy

It is if they're uninformed. We know nothing about you or your girlfriend or the nature of your 3 year relationship. All we can do is wildly speculate. If you're open to having a bunch of virgin weebs who know nothing about women speculate about the state of mind of some random girl they know nothing about then you're in worse shape than I thought, OP.
>>
>>18164490
We were dating together in real life.
>>
>>18164541

t. ive never dealt with someone of the opposite sex and ive come to derail
>>
I knew I started getting bored when I stopped caring. I leave early to make plans with other people. I stopped texting or wanting his attention too.

He's a pretty aloof kind of guy so it takes him longer to realize I'm disconnecting. I'm bored of his nonchalant attitude, it's tiring and rather be with people who are lively and show emotions.
He also doesn't have a very high sex drive, is literally never horny and never initiates unless he's very very drunk. I'm just...bored.

I love him still after 4 years and I won't ever cheat but damn he makes it tempting to flirt with other guys.
>>
She never got bored of me
>>
>>18164655
You're focusing on the negative it sounds like. If you really hate him for being nonchalant and not lively and not showing emotions, you wouldn't have been with him for 4 years because that's the way he always was.
>>
>>18164670
No he wasn't actually. He just got boring.
>>
>>18164473
If a girl is getting bored with you, 9 times out of ten it's because you've stopped being the center of your own life.

Instead, you put all your time and attention into the relationship. You lose yourself as a person because you're so into "us".

Take up hobbies, go do things with friends that aren't friends with her as well. BECOME INTERESTING for fucks sake.

The reason she liked you in the first place is partially due to the way you live your life and who you are as a person. When you started giving all your attention to her and not yourself, you became boring as you have nothing going on in your life but her.

The relationship should become part of your life. Your life shouldn't be the relationship.

If you broke up 5 minutes from now you shouldn't feel like "well fuck who am I supposed to hang out with now? What will I do when i'm bored?"

I like small boobs
>>
>>18164473
lack of communication, affection, ect.
>>
File: yourcutemadiCUTE.jpg (122KB, 1023x686px) Image search: [Google]
yourcutemadiCUTE.jpg
122KB, 1023x686px
>>18164473

Girls get bored of you when they see you no longer have value as a leader to them. Which is when you stop being something that seems appealing others,when you stop being capable of going up to random people and creating a connection with them,when you stop being capable of walking away from them to keep living your life, when you stop having money,when you stop giving interesting scenarios and so on...
Which is you know
LEADER shit.

And the signs are about the same as when you were pursuing the girl to make her yours. You'll get excuses and sometimes even flat ignored when trying to get stuff from them.
>>
>>18164655
The sexual part sounds like my ex gf
>>
>>18164744
Uh, no. Girls and boys get bored because of a multitude if reasons, not your Red Pill bullshit. Women mostly want an equal partner in the modern west, like it or not. They get bored if the relationship ceases to move forward or stagnates, and if you start to drift apart.
>>
>>18164473
She stopped putting in effort and wanted to do a lot more on her own. I also noticed that she stopped caring.
She would only complain about stuff but pretty much refuse to work anything out or change on her part.
>>
>>18164760
>Uh, yes
Fixed that for you.
Girls do indeed get bored for that very reason. It doesn't just magically happen for some mysterious number of reasons. They no longer see (You) as a leader. What you are is a loser unable to make moves and when you can't make moves you're boring and it's time to find a new leader.

>Women mostly want an equal partner in the modern west

Get out of here with that fantasy shit. Women want whatever they think can reign them in the best and that can be equal,better or even less than them. They might preach it on Instagram or Facebook or whatever but given the chance they'd fall for a literal toad if it could stand up to them and establish that the women is a part not a whole to them.
>>
>>18164732
Just came here to say this is some very good advice
>>
>>18164815
I am a woman. I know what I want.
>>
>>18164815
The problem with you redpillers is you confuse being an "equal partner" with "being a doormat." And you see power imbalances where there are none.

A lot (not all) of women do prefer to be the more passive partner in the relationship, with the man being the dominant one (in the sense of being active, not necessarily sexually dominant). That doesn't imply inequality. When freely chosen, a "leadership" role doesn't imply superiority and a "follower" role doesn't imply inferiority, and when it matters, both can have an equal say in how the relationship proceeds, albeit expressed in very different ways.

In most aspects of my relationship I'm the more active partner. Most of the time I'm the one who makes the decisions and my fiancee is more than happy to let me. I'm also not willing to put up with too much bullshit from her. I make an effort to avoid settling into a boring routine for too long, not just to keep her interested and invested but also for my own sake. She's the most important person in my life, but she's not "my world" or even the center of it. I wouldn't give up my career or my hobbies for her; our relationship adjusts to fit our personalities, not vice versa.

She is 100% my equal and I respect and treat her as such, and when she chooses to express them, her opinions about the relationship matter just as much as mine.

There are zero contradictions in what I just said.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.