[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOES SHE LIEK ME OR NAH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1480639559771.jpg (15KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1480639559771.jpg
15KB, 480x342px
What does it mean when the following happens?

>Friend/Chick sends super long messages and texts, we have a back and forth, shit's chill
>she goes out of her way to grab my arm and stuff when we're talking and things. I find this friendly
>We go out and get trashed with mutual friends over the weekend.
> while we're all grabbing food at mcdonalds, asks to talk just to me about mutual friend she used to see
>insists on holding my hand and maintaining extended eyecontact etc while we're in the corner away from everyone else.
>tears up a bit talking about douchebag ex (also the guy we know eachother through)

>also, on the train to mcdonalds like 5 mins before, she wishes to nap, and borrows my shoulder for pillow.

so she likes me right? But nah. When she borrowed my shoulder, she made it very clear by saying "hey... I'm not hitting on you or anything, just trying to nap" in slurred drunk talk... so she doesn't like me? Either way I replied with "eh, maybe you should sometime." I'm not super into her, but she's not a psycho, fairly attractive, so fuck it, I'd be down to give it a go... but do I even have an in road, does she even want me or am I ultrafriendzoned?

we're all in our 20s
>>
>>18164287

only way to find out is to make a move.
>>
>>18164287
if she's touchy like that, she at least finds you attractive enough to be comfortable around you.

like >>18164290 said
make a damn move asap
>>
>>18164287
Make a move or ask her
Only way to know
>>
>>18164290
>>18164302
>>18164313

True! There's only one way to find out. I'm kinda sketched though because she says things like "I think I might be bi" or "I get off to lesbian stuff" when we do shitty drinking games like 3 truths 1 lie etc. I maybe might not want that sorta mentality in a partner. I dunno... Cheers though, I know how to know. I just don't know if I want to know heh...
>>
>>18164315

you can always break up with a girl if things go south.

but you can't go back in time and date her if you regret not making a move.

i doubt shes the one, even in your first post,, it sounds like you're not that into her. enough to see it happen but not enough to be head over heels for her.

so why not make a move knowing that it will inevitably end (which most relationships do anyway)
>>
>>18164320
she's not 'the one' because everytime I thought about it I'd shout in my own head about how she's my buddy's girl, and I'm not allowed to think about her like that. I basically killed my attraction to her because she was 'off limits,' but now they've split i can see a romance blossoming. It would be great fun at the bare minimum.

you're also 100% right about how I can always cut things short if it's going badly. Cheers anon. I think I'll keep myself around her for a bit, give her some space after her breakup with asshole friend.
>>
>>18164315
if you're getting red flags like that from her she sorta sounds like an annoying girl so maybe not the best sorta person for a gf if thats what you want?
>>
>>18164343
I'm a couple years older, and I had my annoying bullshit 'experimentation phase' where I fucked anything with a heartbeat and stuff. If anything it confirmed for me that I'm straight, and nothing beats vag. Everyone's annoying when they're young and recently given freedom. She seems like she'll mature well.

To confirm for all reading, I do like her, just not in an all consuming passion of a thousand burning suns sort of way.
>>
If she's your friend's ex then the answer is no.

If she isn't, go ahead.
>>
>>18164367
I've always thought that that mentality is total bullshit. It's not a breach of loyalty or any other such thing. If you date someone once, they're not yours forever. I date who I want. Including friends' exes.
>>
Never pay attention to what people say.
Always pay attention to what people do.
>>
>>18164389
Hits deep dude. Seems legit
>>
>>18164377
The concept behind is just incase your friend still has feelings for her.

Some say that if he broke it off the she's fair game. I'd personally ask him.
>>
>>18164377
doesn't matter if you think it's bullshit, the other guy might not share that opinion. so if you value your friendship with him, it's probably best to not to.
>>
>>18164403
>>18164406
I see your guys' angle. Personally I'm comfortable with my friends seeing my exes, but There were times when I was like 'soon, I need to get my head back on straight before I'd be ok with it'

That said, he's been a pretty douchey guy to all of his last 3 exes (emotionally manipulative etc) so I'm kinda ok with him exiting my life
>>
>>18164287
First, final and polite bump to alleviate my insatiable need for attention
>>
>>18164416
I mean if he's more of an acquaintance/ guy you hang around and you know that he has moved on, go ahead I guess.
>>
>>18164389
Oh I wish I read this months ago! You're so right. I have to remember this
>>
>>18164287
Sorry man but it sounds like she sees you as a friend. I've been friendzoned many times in my life and one sure sign I'm in it is when a girl laments her exes or brings them up at all in conversation with you. The whole touchy feely stuff is likely her just getting comfort from you. It doesn't mean she wants to be with you though.
>>
>>18165324

I can believe that. Hence my confusion. That said it's not all we talked about, and they literally broke up under a week ago
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.