[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex gf wants to move in with me (away from her parents home).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1474411801506.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1474411801506.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
My ex gf wants to move in with me (away from her parents home).

She is pretty rational but she has issues with men and the reason we broke up is because I tried to go too fast with the relationship.

We ended in good terms, but what would be the best way to approach her into starting a relationship again?

I need somebody to think this with me.
>>
I love you
>>
Bump. A little help here
>>
>>18164297
Thank you, I love you too anon. (that poem is actually pretty cool)
>>18164308
I appreciate it my man.
>>
Well if you were moving "too fast" with the relationship, what does she think moving in with each other is? There's no reasonable way you two won't end up back together because she's living with you. But.. keep in mind, if she feels too much pressure she's likely to end it again. Maybe let her have her own room or something. Give her a spot to make her own so that she's not always in your face. It will be better for both of you
>>
>>18164341
>what does she think moving in with each other is?
Honestly she is pretty naive when it comes to basic things like that.
> Maybe let her have her own room or something. Give her a spot to make her own so that she's not always in your face. It will be better for both of you

I was thinking something to that extent, I think I'm just overthinking this too much so I will take your words to heart.
>>
So am I getting this right?

You guys aren't In a relationship anymore. But you still love her. She wants to move in with you, but not on the premise of you getting back together. It's just a wish you have for yourself. What if she says no and starts railing other dudes in your apartment cause she wants to just be friends with you, can you stand seeing her getting dick from other randoms?
>>
>>18164402
she wants that?!
>>
>>18164402
>You guys aren't In a relationship anymore
Right
>But you still love her.
To some degree yes
>but not on the premise of you getting back together.
I'm not sure what she wants at this point. My last roommate moved away and after I posted that I was looking for one she replied right away.
> What if she says no and starts railing other dudes in your apartment cause she wants to just be friends with you, can you stand seeing her getting dick from other randoms?
I would hate that actually.As I mentioned she has issues with men and she is really antisocial so I'm pretty sure that would be uncommon even if she started going out with some other people.

Before she comes over I'll just tell her straight up what I will and will not tolerate.
>>
>>18164443
Just keep in mind that you are going to be seething with jealousy and hatred if she starts dating and fucking someone else in your vicinity cause of your lingering feelings.
>>
She seems perfect bro! dont let her go.
>>
File: 1485956916039.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485956916039.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>18164281

>My ex gf wants to move in with me (away from her parents home)

In the history of terrible, terrible decision, moving in with your emotionally unstable ex-girlfriend could probably be considered king shit #1 all time intercontinental heavy weight champion of terrible mistakes.

I honestly can't think of a worse idea right now. I kind of want you to do it. It'll make a very entertaining story.
>>
>>18164444
I don't need her too bad in my life, I'll just kick her out if it gets like that.
>>18164455
I'll try
>>18164465
I'll screen cap your post and let you know in a year how it went.
>>
>>18164486
But you dont give him 3 days? A couple of minutes ago?
>>
>>18164444
He doesnt have lingering feeling anymore. im a man and i know how a man think. He read a lot of crap about breakup instead of listening to his guts.
>>
>>18164494
I've known this girl for 10 years and something tells me I'm going to have to deal with her for a while before anything significant happens.
>>
>>18164500

He wrote that he still loved her, her moving in with him is literally the dumbest thing that could happen
>>
>>18164525
I think the man is ready.
>>
Come on. not on my watch! Bump
>>
File: tmp_14167-large-260121419.jpg (154KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14167-large-260121419.jpg
154KB, 500x395px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.