[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /adv/, how do i become funny and get funny stories to tell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

sup /adv/,

how do i become funny and get funny stories to tell?

>overhear coworkers talking all the time
>they laugh at pretty much everything
>not even funny things usually
>i haven't made people laugh in a long time (except laugh at me)

usually the only funny thing i hear are stories of things happening to other people. but, i'm a loser with no friends and spend most of my time in front of a computer by myself, so i never have stories.

what do?
>>
>>18164274
> but, i'm a loser with no friends and spend most of my time in front of a computer by myself, so i never have stories.

So you already know the answer to your problems.
>>
>>18164274
Get a life. Seriously, you have been given incredible freedom and you sit there as though you're in prison. You don't need to quit your job (though if you don't love it you should) but just go out there and do shit. Sign up for clubs and classes, hit the gym hard, get some confidence, and you'll find your funny bone along the way.
>>
>>18164280
>So you already know the answer to your problems.
is there any other way? hard for me to get stories since i have no friends in the first place

>>18164294
>classes
i can try this, but what if i don't get any friends/stories from it
>>
>>18164369
Ever seen "yes man"? Shitty movie but it makes a good point- if you just say yes more often, and force yourself into more activities and experiences, your problems will solve themselves. You will eventually get all the friends and stories you could ever ask for.
>>
>>18164393
w-what if no one ever asks me to do things?
>>
Talk about how much your pussy stinks
>>
>>18164400
In the movie he literally takes every possible chance he gets. He sees an ad online to buy a wife and he does it. A homeless guy asks him for a ride and he gives it to him. He gives loans to everybody at his job because he had to say yes. It's not a serious show but the same idea can be successfully applied to real life.
>>
>>18164274
listen to a lot of funny people.
like stand up, youtube videos, shows (no actual tv shows or anything heavily scripted). what make stuff funny is mostly the way it's said, the way the person present the story, their reactions, their gestures, by watching a lot of people who are good at that you will get used to it and naturally mimic their style (like someone do so when they hang out a lot with one person)

now get a life, live stuff, and whenever something out of the ordinary happens, find a funny angle to tell it, and tell it.
>>
>>18164369
telling funny story is a great way to MAKE friends.
doesnt have to be extraordinary, i made a friend by talking about the sims, he played sims to back then too, we laughed the whole time. find things people can relate to and add up to what you have to say
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.