[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i convince a girl to hug and cuddle me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_14167-8D6-1939694098.jpg (38KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14167-8D6-1939694098.jpg
38KB, 700x525px
How can i convince a girl to hug and cuddle me?
>>
>>18164253

convince a guy first. then use that experience on women
>>
Care about her. Listen to her. Respect her opinions. Appreciate her ideas. She will be trying to figure out how to get you to cuddle with her if you do this right.
>>
>>18164257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IRJUirTgzI
>>
pay her lots of money
>>
>>18164253
First you gotta find the perfect girl, then give her a wink. Once you got her attention smell her shoulder, and say " I want to hug, and cuddle you.".
give her a good 10 second hug. Not 9, or 11, but 10 full seconds. Once it is done take one step back, and spin around.
I get them every time with this trick hehe he he.
>>
>>18164568
>not 9, or 11
>9/11
KEK
>>
>>18164253
You must have: car, job, housing, muscles, and lack of retard qualities. then it's easy. getting muscles is the hardest part. haven't figured that one out yet. and that's why girls don't cuddle me very often.
>>
>>18164601

Ayy
>>
>>18164635
or you can just be charming/attractive you god damn autismo
>>
>>18164659
>just be attractive
>just look different than you do without working out
>just be charming
>just acquire personality traits out of thin air

i'll get right on that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.