[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i deal with the fact that I wasted 15 years of my life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: china.png (157KB, 345x225px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
157KB, 345x225px
How do i deal with the fact that I wasted 15 years of my life?
>>
Cry and take a class in knots.

Speaking in vague bold statements does nothing mate.
>>
>>18163743

by starting to do something with your life asap.
>>
>>18163743

By not wasting anymore time. Get your ass in gear, mate.
>>
>>18163766
>>18163771
I'm afraid and after all this time it feel pointless or that's the excuse i make to myself when i think about it (I usually don't for some reason) and every time i think about ways to change my situation i get this hard to describe feeling blocking me. I can't put my finger on it, it's like I'm ashamed and embarrassed just thinking about it.
>>
>>18163792

okay.
>>
>>18163792

So... just saying you aren't even gonna try, then? Good luck mate!
>>
>>18163800
I'll try to try, but to be honest me posting here is probably another way to procrastinate, I know what I should, it's just easier not to
>>
>>18163822

welcome to life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ88PaL8ls0
>>
>>18163834
Interesting, I guess that spotlight effect is what I feel
>>
You'll have to waste 3 more years before being allowed to post here desu.
>>
You simply realize that it doesn't matter what you do and therefore you cannot waste your life.
>>
>>18163743
how old are you ?
>>
File: 1489340276564.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1489340276564.png
7KB, 112x112px
>>18163743
By not coming back when you're old enough to be here
>>
>>18163792
>hard feeling
If it's the knowledge that everything you do will be behind. That you'll be experiencing X when your peers are experiencing Y and that, because you're experiencing it late it's different and not as natural, proper and magical. Then I feel you.
If it's the ywn have a high school sweet heart
>ywn have a college fling
>ywn meet someone at camp
>ywn start succeed in your career enough to fund a family
>ywn peak in your career in time to have enough spare time to be a part of your childrens' life

And so on. You can maybe to some of those things, but never in those combinations. Never in the ways you might think they should be. Time has closed its doors to you. All you get is left overs of what your life was meant to be.
Then I getcha
>>
>>18165198
29, so I guess it was 14 years not 15
>>
>>18165579
Sounds right, can't imagine how I could relate to people my age when I've never experienced anything of life
>Never been to a party
>Never been to a bar with friends
>Never fell in love
>Never tried to ask a girl out
>Never did tons of other thing people experience
I mostly have myself to blame for being a coward and never trying, the worst part I think is that I manage to trick myself into thinking I'm fine most of the time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.