[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I fight this kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-05-29 20.47.31-1 copy.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29 20.47.31-1 copy.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Please boys I need advice

I want to fight him, but I don’t want to jeopardize college next year. Something needs to be done though because this is fucked up

I’ll make a really long and fucked up story short. But basically, my (former) best friend has been cheating on his (now ex) girlfriend with my ex, and we both found out last week. I confronted him about it, and he said he was sorry and that he’d stop. Tonight, I found out from another friend that he posed a picture on his snapchat story of the two of them, and that they are going to each others proms with each other. He blocked me from seeing his stories, and thinks I have no idea. Everyone on our team knows, and this it’s fucked up. I plan on fighting him tomorrow. I need some tips if anyone has some to offer. Here is the only picture I could find of us. I am in the middle, he is on my right in the red jacket. I have bulked up about 15 pounds since this was taken. He is 6’4”, 180ish. I am 5’7”, 150ish.
>>
1. There probably is a better way around the situation. Figure out if you have some kind of leverage over him.
2. Are you fighting him in private or in front of everyone? Are you going to fight him honorably or try to sneak on him? You can easily beat him if you strike 1st without him expecting it. The simplest way is to just lock a quick rear naked choke. If you do a decent enough job he will pass out in 4 to 6 seconds of full pressure. But ofc, that's a dishonorable move. Rule of thumb, if you wanna sneak on him, do it in private, otherwise you'll look like a pussy.
3. If you decide to fight him face to face, keep distance. That's the most important thing in a fight - controlling the distance. You can't get hit if he isn't close enough. Since he has the height and weight advantage, you want to avoid being grabbed by him. If the fight goes to the ground, it WILL end quickly, and probably not in your favour (unless you know jiujitsu). Keep it standing. Don't flail your arms like an octopus, keep them up and your chin down. Since he has the reach advantage, you wanna use kicks to trade with him. If he comes too close, push him, step back or front kick him to force him back. Since you probably can't knock him out, you're in for the long game. Keep your composure and make smart trades. It's better to fight conservatively then to over expose yourself.

Try this on a friend a few times before using it.
https://youtu.be/2jMeHic_ABk?t=30
>>
>>18163656
Go for it, nobody reports fight, they're too fun to watch. You'll get your ass kicked, but you won't feel it til the next day, and the feeling that you're willing to stand up for yourself will stick with you for a long time
>>
lol that dude's gunna slam your manlet little ass.
>>
Why do you need to fight him? What do you think you will accomplish with that?
>>
Your face already looks like it was beaten up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.