[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to fight a kid tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-05-29 20.47.31 copy.jpg (1MB, 2103x2103px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29 20.47.31 copy.jpg
1MB, 2103x2103px
Hey guys. I’ll make a really long and fucked up story short. But basically, my (former) best friend has been cheating on his (now ex) girlfriend with my ex, and we both found out last week. I confronted him about it, and he said he was sorry and that he’d stop. Tonight, I found out from another friend that he posed a picture on his snapchat story of the two of them, and that they are going to each others proms with each other. He blocked me from seeing his stories, and thinks I have no idea. Everyone on our team knows, and this it’s fucked up. I plan on fighting him tomorrow. I need some tips if anyone has some to offer. Here is the only picture I could find of us. I am in the middle, he is on my right in the red jacket. I have bulked up about 15 pounds since this was taken. He is 6’4”, 180ish. I am 5’7”, 150ish.
>>
>>18163564
>St. Johns
The one in DC?
>>
He's gonna throw you around like he's your pimp lol
>>
>>18163564
Headbutt floating ribs or sternum, kick knees or balls.

Our headbutt floating ribs, and while you're bent over uppercut balls repeatedly. Only way you could possibly win, you'll still probably lose though. What's most important is rising to the challenge and showing you've got the guts even when you're screwed. No one expects you to win against that huge guy, they just want you to not puss out
>>
>He is 6’4”, 180ish. I am 5’7”, 150ish.

I wish I could watch him play manlet basketball as he dunks your ass back into the trash.
>>
>He cheated on his ex with your ex

that is a dumb reason to fight someone, SHE'S YOUR EX.

Who gives a shit what she does?!?

Plus I'm saying that based upon the fact that all things considered, with no extensive martial art experience, he will most definitely push your shit in sideways.
>>
>>18163745
He's kinda cute, maybe he'll get away with blowing him in stead.
>>
The only real error you're making here, and it's a big error btw, is that you think you need to fight other people to solve your problems in life. Turning to violence to solve anything speaks volumes of how undeveloped your conflict resolution skills are in general. If you hurt anybodies feelings or are bad to anybody in anyway during a conflict like this then that isn't good. Because if it's handled maturely then no pain has to happen from either side. So as you can see because the pain is unnecessary and abusive, and abusive behavior shouldn't exist in society, you shouldn't be doing this.

You'll end up traumatizing him whether you do little damage to him or not. It's a traumatic situation to have to be fighting somebody that actually wants to hurt you. Look up what happens to people who experience trauma. Their entire personalities can change for the worse for the rest of their lives after experiencing it. They could go from such extremes as to be social butterflys to social recluses after just one traumatic encounter. You don't want to do that to anybody no matter how angry you are at them.

It says nothing bad about you to not fight this person. You're not wimping out or showing weakness or anything. The mature strong thing to do is to handle this in a mature responsible way that is considerate towards peoples feelings. How much better are you than him if you don't mind hurting another human being?
>>
>>18163564
Grow up, move on, don't pick fights you lose even if you win.

I'm just gonna guess the only reason you care is because you still have feelings for your ex. In which case you should be asking how to move on and meet other girls or how to get her back.

Protip: Fighting your buddy won't work.
>>
AAHAHHAHA THEY NEVER LEARN HAVE FUN RECOVERING.
>>
Here's a pro tip. I did the same thing you did the difference is. I lost. It isn't worth it but hey go ahead ane "prove yourself" but just think what are you trying to prove by fighting a guy over a Bitch you won't see once you graduate. Go up to him and make amends or just be a baby over a woman.
>>
>>18163868
>make amends
No OP fuck that you don't have to fucking fight this kid but don't try to be friends again. Guy literally didnt respect you enough to not fuck your girl. Don't do this unless you want to be a cuck. Just tell everyone he's a fuck and get ppl to hate him. You will lose this fight unless you're bruce lee which I doubt.
>>
dude take it from me it is not worth it. just move on. these things happen in life, just let it go and focus on improving yourself.
>>
just solve it diplomatically and tell his current girlfriend he is cheating on her. The pen is mightier than the sword anon.
>>
>>18164879
oh my bad, reading comprehension problems, why not just fuck his ex instead then. That's way more diplomatic.
>>
>>18163564

This is a bait thread right?
This would've gone over better in
/fit/
They love their manlet roast threads
On the off chance this is legit, he's gonna kick your ass. Don't waste your time on your hoe ex
>>
>>18163564
cheap shots
nut shots
brass knuckles
a few friends to jump in
>>
>>18163564
Let me get this straight. Your ex-friend is now with your ex-girlfriend.

Exactly what business is this of yours?
>>
>>18163564
haha you 2 are little fags. besides, your former friend wil beat your ass and then fuck your girl. you r a little pussy
>>
>>18163564
Chin and temple. Don't be concerned about getting hurt. Very quick, short jobs are the most efficient.
>>
>>18163564
Listen Beavis, the last thing you want is Giraffe Chad to beat your ass and have everyone know he beat you up AND stole your girl. Do as anyone else would do and never talk to either again. They're both trash and deserve one another.
>>
>>18163582

I'm kind of hoping it's the capital of Newfoundland which is where I am. I see fishing rods and I see water, lol.

Either way I feel like going to the highschool in the hopes of seeing these two underage faggots get in to a scuffle. My money is on the bigger guy but stringbean might pack a punch. Who knows?
>>
the manlet rage claims another
>>
>>18163564
BRO, SHES YOUR EX ANYWAY. ARE YOU REALLY STILL ATTACHED?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.