[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it a dealbreaker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1489342872319.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1489342872319.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>tfw got involved with a guy
>11/10 face and personality and he really likes me
>9/10 dick
>4/10 body

Urgh... not sure what to do. Can I really get involved with a guy whose body is such a turnoff to me? Like its okay for me if we fuck doggy style cause i dont have to see it but... that feels very wrong and thotish desu
>>
>>18163450

Why is the body such a turn off? If it is because he is fat then that can be fixed.
>>
Probably falling for bait but what do you mean by 4/10?

Also (11 + 9 + 4) / 3 = 8 aka, a good average.

Ultimately it depends on whether you can tolerate it or not. Not much we can help.
>>
>>18163475

hes a little chubby but i dont mind that
he has some serious gynomasticea (mantits) though and that seriously grosses me out

im used to dating /fit/ guys so maybe my standards are just high but his body really is a huge turnoff for me.
>>
>>18163450

If there's a part of him that's a big enough deal to ask this question, then the answer is: Drop him, you are settling and you know it.

>>18163475

Don't try to change people. That's the best way to make them and yourself miserable.
>>
>>18163483

>Dont try to change people

I somewhat agree but not with fattys. There is not excuse, specially if you are starting a relationship with someone you like.

If a girl i am into tells me to join a gym with her so we can both get in better shape, then i think its not only worth it but also very motovational. Jackpot, really.
>>
>>18163501

Then why don't you lose some weight by yourself? If you really want to, I mean. Why do you need a girl to tell you to do it?

Also, the fact that you are either willing to settle for someone that doesn't like you OR waiting for someone to make you better tells me relationships are a distant dream for you.
>>
>>18163481
If it's too much for you then don't date him. Why are you even here?
>>
>>18163509

It depends on thr approach of the girl, if you know she likes you but wants you to change things that are possitive for your well being, and is very tactful and supportive, then why not?

I quit smoking for a girl for example, didnt feel miserable for it.
>>
>>18163521
>I quit smoking for a girl for example

Funny how you say "I quit smoking" and not "She made me quit smoking". In your case, maybe you wanted to change. Fine. But she got lucky. That's not how the story usually goes.
>>
>rating people by numbers

Shallow, stupid cunt

You will probably end up very sad and alone because you evaluate people like cattle instead of trying to forge a meaningful connection with them. Also bodies can be improved via exercise and diet. You are literally an impatient child and should not be in a relationship.
>>
>>18163935
Y u so butthurt?
>>
>>18163935
>>18163944

This is a little fedorable BUT he's absolutely right

This kind of woman ends up at your local "pub" every night for the foreseeable 3 or 4 decades until she ends up bitter and alone because no wants to "ask for the privilege" of loving her

tl;dr If you act like a shallow harpy your entire life OR if you cannot compromise on things like this you will end up childless and remorseful
>>
>>18163450
Yeah it's a super deal breaker op, dump him and give me his number
>>
>>18163935

Its just a quick way to explain the rough way you feel about someone you turboautist retard

jesus
>>
Workout with him. If you show that you don't like something about him, something he can CHANGE he will most likely act. If he doesn't then it's perfect grounds for leaving and you don't have to feel bad because you put everything out there.
>>
>>18163450
Well I got a pretty nice body. So ah there.. I'm your answer.
>>
Drag him into the gym? If he's not into that then either get over it (chances are he's probably overlooking some of your physical defects too) or break it off with him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.