[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 512x288px
I have been dating my my girlfriend for just under 2 years now and I really do love her. We get along great and do just about everything together. However we both have massively different sex drives. I'm a once a day kind of guy whereas she is more like once every two weeks. It does hurt when she rejects my advances and it is starting to become a problem for me. What should I do?
>>
>>18163182
Have you tried talking to her about this matter?

I can see it's bothering you enough, and lack of sex can be one of the factor that broke a relationship.
>>
I have talked to her before, but it doesn't achieve much. She says it's the way we are and there's not much we can do to change it. She also tells me no girl has a drive that high. It usually ends up with both of us just feeling bad and guilty
>>
>>18163248
>She also tells me no girl has a drive that high.

One, it is irrelevant for her to bring up other girls because you aren't with another girl. Claiming that other people don't have this problem doesn't change the fact that you have this problem, and as a couple, you need to figure it out together.

Two, she's wrong, Holy shit is she wrong.
>>
>>18163248
she doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about? What she should have said was its the way SHE is and doesn't want to change that for you. and she doesn't know about other girls sex drives. I do it atleast once daily with my girl and on the weekends maybe twice
>>
>>18163248
Why would she assuming about other's sex drive? She sounds selfish and does not want to change for you, what's with her guilt tripping you like that.

If she's not willing to make it work and prefer to give that reason, it's better to reconsider your options, man or you'll end up barking at the wrong tree sooner or later.
>>
>>18163248
>>18163255\

Seconded, she is absolutely and insanely incorrect. I have been dating my girlfriend for a year. We have the exact same issue, except backwards. I am a 2-3 times a week kind of guy and she wants it every day.

So, we compromise at 4-6 times a week with things like oral and such to fill in for some of those 4-6 days i am not feeling particularly desiring full on sex. Life is not about finding someone perfect who will mold themselves to perfectly fit you. It is about finding someone who will meet you half-way.
> Claiming that other people don't have this problem doesn't change the fact that you have this problem, and as a couple, you need to figure it out together.

Seconded, she is using manipulation and an outright logical fallacy (moral equivalence) to brush your feelings under the rug. She needs to be more open communicating about this, as well as working on it, otherwise it sounds like she is too immature to have a healthy relationship. Because she clearly dismisses your feelings and desires in a borderline abusive way.
>>
>>18163278
*4-6 times a week
we have sex 4-6 times a week and do other stuff (eating out, fingering) if i am not feeling like having intercourse that many times that particular week.

>she is using manipulation and an outright logical fallacy
She may or may not be doing this intentionally, but it doesnt matter either way.
>>
I know she has no intention of causing harm or manipulating me, but she definitely is not aware of how much damage it is causing by brushing it off like that
>>
>>18163363
Yeah, regardless if she is doing it intentionally the harm is the EXACT SAME. If she is doing it intentionally then she ought to be dropped immediately.

If not intentional then she needs to change her literally illogical and abusive thinking. You are not currently in a healthy relationship OP, sorry to say. If she is unwilling to change in her effort to communicate or act then she is no better then someone doing this to you maliciously.
>>
>>18163380
And then at a certain point if she DOES try to change her behavior and DOES communicate and you can't find a middle ground then it really isnt anyone's fault. You two are just not compatible and you should find someone else you can be compatible with. Same goes for her. It is not fair to either of you to continue on a relationship which is grounded in desires you can not compromise on.
>>
>>18163380
>she needs to change her literally illogical and abusive thinking
okay that's a bit to far for telling your partner you're not in the mood

jesus christ
>>
>>18163182
Guys do you really tell OP to throw away nice girl he knows for 2 years cause of low sex drive and inability to solve it out?

I know she may be that type of girl who doesnt like sex at all and is tolerating it as a means to keep guy hooked up until marriage / kid trap, but still.

Like arent there some other options? Arent she on anti baby / anti stress pills? Cant OP substitute sex with something else like fap? Maybe she never got her orgasm yet.

And isnt that a bit shallow to drop her cause of this alone? OP is sex your priority number one? Was she always this low sex or it got worse with time?
>>
>>18163363
You really should reconsider lots of things. If she's not willing to work it out then she's not compatible for you in long term, let alone marriage.

Keep your options open.

I know it seems petty to drop her because of sex, but think again, when your partner not willing to work out hings with you, imagine what else they don't want to work out with you. It'll lead to frustration and lotsa shit.
>>
>>18163422
>inability to solve it out

Rather than sex, I personally think above was the biggest problem. Both OP and his girl have to works on that.

Inability to solve the problems in relationship will lead to many frustrating matters in long-term or married life.
>>
Most of our other battles we'really quite good at talking about and figuring out, but this is one we can't seem to overcome. We definitely used to do it a lot more than now, but she's never been a particularly horny person. I think the more we talk about it, the less sex we actually end up having. Vicious cycle :(
>>
And to be honest, I can't really make her cum
>>
>>18163248
>no girl has a drive like that
Kek. Gf initiates most encounters and if it was up to her we would fuck 3 or 4 times a day. 3 years relationship btw.

I also don't agree with her meme
>that's how i am
This is a common problem and it can be worked with enough stimulation. She just needs to start knowing herself and what turnes her on. Try toys, videos, roleplaying, etc. Also, affrodisiacs are called like that for a reason.

Your gf is pretty ignorant and also retarded
>>
>>18163547
Probably lots of tabus about sex. Is she religious? How old are you guys?

Can she have an orgasm while masturbating? If not, then likely she's the problem. She needs to try finding out what turnes her on and knowing her own body.

Are you her first?
>>
I have the same issues with my boyfriend. We went 2 months without sex... I'm going to break up with him when I see him today. I am just done with his lack of drive and I really just want to get fucked on the daily.
>>
From my understanding...far from her first time. I'm actually 23 & she's 25 so we're still young. We have no commitments like kids or intense jobs, so this is most likely only going to get worse. Let me know how it goes tonight other anon!
>>
Also, she's not religious and can make herself finish but she rarely does..
>>
If she isn't horny now, time alone will only make it worse

I say break up, she's at the very least not considerate of your horniness for not giving a shit about it
>>
>>18163687
Then I'd say you're fucked.
Try explaining how important this is for you and ask whether she'd be willing to try find a solution. If she's still like
>its who i am
Drop her.
If she's willing to try but fails, you'd have to decide how much is sex important for you.
>>
>>18163422
Nah its not selfish at all. I was dating a girl who only wanted to have sex on average once every month or 2, and it pissed me off. I dumped her because I told myself not to settle if I wasnt happy. Sure its a trivial thing to be upset over, but if you ain't happy, dont settle for it.
>>
Get some on the side, bro
>>
Saying this as a woman, I don't think you can change that if her libido just happens to be that low.

Leave her if you are unsatisfied. It's not fair for her to force herself to sleep with you if she doesn't want to and it's not fair for you to be horny 24/7.

I'd break up with my boyfriend too if he didn't want sex at least 4-5 times a week.
>>
>>18164113
Not OP, but I'm in a very similar situation.

I have trouble understanding why libido is the be all end all in this scenario. Perhaps you could shed some light on the subject.

I'm sure things are very different between men and women, but I know that there have been plenty of times where I wasn't feeling particularly sexual, but I've done sexual things to please my gf, not because I wanted to, but because I knew that she would enjoy it. I do things like this for my girl all the time, because I love her and want her to be happy. Why is it so difficult for her to do the same for me?

I umderstand that having PiV sex can be difficult (to say the least) if she's not into it, but is sucking me off or even giving me a handjob such a difficult task that a woman can't overcome the fact that she's not particularly horny when I want some action? Is it unfair for me to ask that my gf suck it up and do me a sexual favor once in awhile, at least to hold me over until she's actually dtf?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.