[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all girls are different then why does everyone say not to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled-16.jpg (116KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-16.jpg
116KB, 640x373px
If all girls are different then why does everyone say not to put one on a pedestal? People tell me to go with my heart all the way through and I want pussy like a rabbit wants carrots. I'm also very open about my feelings.

"There's someone for everyone."

Is there really someone who will click with me immediately? Before you say, "Not with that attitude," what if I hit you back with "just be yourself!" That's just who I am...

Out of all the women out there who are my type, will there be one /adv?
>>
what is your type of girl
>>
>>18163187
Busty brunettes.

Specifically, one that will appreciate me for who I am. I want one who's madly in love with me.
>>
File: bbb32706f924a08c7ceec5c2135e9675.jpg (107KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
bbb32706f924a08c7ceec5c2135e9675.jpg
107KB, 736x1103px
>>18163187
Here's another example.
>>
>>18163178
Rabbits aren't that into carrots and they're not a healthy food for them either.
>>
>>18163192
well, you can find someone that will love you or not, the "special someone" is not for everyone.

if your only requirement for a relationship is how much she loves and appreciate you and her breast, dont you think thats a little boring/narcissic?

or just find girls that will love ur personnality, like clingy ones i guess
>>
File: car-selfies-31.jpg (63KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
car-selfies-31.jpg
63KB, 550x733px
>>18163187
I can't help myself.
>>
>>18163178
no
there isn't
give up now imo

people think this is lame advice but i tried it and desu life can be pretty good when you're not pining away for a meme relationship 24/7
>>
>>18163213
I would love a clingy girl.
>>
>>18163217
What is desu life?
>>
>>18163220
find the lonely one, like if you go to school there is always one that is alone she will probably like the attention, but that wont last
>>
>>18163229
My dream life is eternal fucking of the girl in the third pic.
>>
>>18163233
you wont find anything that last or serious if ur only requierment as i said is fcking

just go to club and fuck the fuck the big breast bitches?
>>
>>18163229
Or this one
>>
>>18163243
Or hookers I guess. I'm almost getting there with the club hookups. I was sooo close Friday.
>>
>>18163245
shes ugly as fuck
>>
>>18163250
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder senpai.

I don't believe in hierarchy. I believe in chemistry.
>>
The problem is you want affection from the girl and not to fuck her. You can only get true affection after you fuck her. So it's pointless to go about it feelings first. Only fuck like rabbits first will lead where you want.
>>
>>18163256
You're right. For me, it's not about my dick but knowing I make her happy.

So you're saying I just need to show her how good this dick is first?
>>
I'm sure this is a troll thread, but I'm bored as shit, so I guess I'll bite.

The shit you're quoting isn't universal advice. It's somewhere in between platitudes that have some degree of truth, or are said to make you feel better.

You don't put pussy on a pedestal because women can fucking sense your desperation like Spider-Man can the Green Goblin. The more you fiend for something that isn't acquirable with hard work or money, the harder it is to get it, and the harder not having it will be on you.

"Just be yourself" doesn't mean "embrace your bad habits and someone eventually will just accept them and you'll get what you want," it means "be your best self." Don't pretend to be entirely something you're not just because you have an ulterior motive, because it won't last and you'll eventually lose the facade.

You need to focus on other things, or pay for a whore.
>>
>>18163262
Yeah, this is fucked up, but it's like a switch goes off where you're only allowed to matter to the girl after you fuck her.
>>
Attractive people are attracted to attractive people.

That's it.

However, because this is somehow something to be ashamed of, something that people demonize, they make up excuses to justify it. Insert personality, sense of humor, sensitivity, etc. Granted, these are all things that someone can find attractive, but they make up an extremely small percentage of the total package (the overwhelming majority of that equation being physical attraction).

This is the absolute truth of the matter. If you want an attractive girl, you need to attract her by being attractive yourself. If you feel like she's not attracted to you, then move on. It's extremely simple.
>>
>>18163276
I constantly improve myself, but I do only want one thing in this life which is a pretty girl who loves me. All my other goals (lifting, starting a company) are for this motive.
>>
You're a child who only views women for what's on the outside, as opposed to what is on both the inside and the outside. As soon as you get over this, you will find someone who is your "type". Though, considering how attractive most of these girls are, they're probably not going to go for some loser who wastes their time crying on the internet about not being able to pull women in the first place, so you're more than likely going to end up settling.

Look on the bright side, though. One day your reign of celibacy-driven impotent rage will subside and you'll know what love is like. Godspeed, kiddo.
>>
>>18163288
So it's fair to constantly make myself more attractive right? I want to study genetic engineering and use AI on the human genome so I can attract these bitches. Or maybe create the technology to make my own Stepford wife.
>>
probably not m8

if you were good looking/NT then you would have found your perfect girl by now

as it is, girls would probably rather fuck a pitbull than you
>>
>>18163320
Lol fuck off. I've turned down ugly girls before.

A girl even grabbed my dick in the club.
>>
>>18163325

Yeah exactly, ugly girls
>>
>>18163304

Well, take it from someone who was just like you - everything that motivated me was women, it's all I thought about, all I talked about, all I worked toward. I mean, I'd had girlfriends and stuff, but in my mid-20s, I was obsessed with finding "the one."

So I finally get this girl, right? She wants to ride my dick like there's nothing else this world has to offer. Wants to spend every fucking moment with me. Says she loves me within weeks. And I realize, "holy shit, this isn't fun, or fulfilling, it's just suffocating."

I dumped her and now I'm happily single.

I don't know if that helps or not, but just realize that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
>>
>>18163329
Well, I'd rather die alone trying to get a hot girl to fuck me while changing my body and face until it happens than settle.
>>
>>18163336
What makes you happy now?
>>
>>18163178

sure but it doesn't mean that they will fit your criteria of attractiveness.
>>
>>18163276
>desperation

This can also be confused with longing and patience being tested to it's breaking point.

Sometimes you don't get a second chance to know someone. So the very first time has to blow them away.. or it wont.
>>
>>18163346

Having my freedom, traveling, going out with my buddies to hang out at the bar, scratching my ass and farting in the middle of the night, not having to be on anyone else's schedule, not having to go to dinner with anyone's parents, jerking off solely for my own pleasure and not having to worry about getting anyone else off when I wanna cum...

Clingy chicks are a wet blanket over your entire life. Relationships can be good, but desperately wanting one is a bad idea.
>>
>>18163381
Desperate guy + clingy chick = happy couple nah?
>>
>>18163394

No, not at all. The desperate guy has a void he THINKS will be filled by a clingy girl, but it won't be. And even if it temporarily is, it will devolve into a toxic, co-dependent relationship that ends in disaster as you two grow up and experience new shit, but have no foundation outside of each other to develop as people.
>>
>>18163407
Ok, I like what I'm hearing. What will fill my current void?
>>
File: 1490461129817.jpg (788KB, 3400x4400px) Image search: [Google]
1490461129817.jpg
788KB, 3400x4400px
>>18163178
Yes there likely is someone out there for you, but that doesn't mean they'll be easy to find.
>>
>>18163421
It sounds like I'm ISTJ, but I thought those tests were wrong anyways.
>>
>>18163410

It's different for everyone. I can't answer it for you specifically. Some people find satisfaction in work, some find it in travel, some find it in family or friends. Think about your life on a longer scale and where you'd eventually like to be. Set some smaller, accomplishable goals to aspire to, and work toward them. As you focus on those, you'll probably find a girl that fits in with the independent person you've become.
>>
>>18163421
Oh shit, nevermind, I think I'm ESFP. I should just take this test again.
>>
>>18163435
>>18163443
The tests aren't everything especially if not official. Just trying to illustrate a point that if you have a rare personality then you'll need to meet a rare person on top of being romantically compatible with them.
>>
>>18163439

bullshit

youre just a masochist
>>
>>18163421
I took the test, and I'm ENFP.
>>
>>18163523

Finding happiness in travel, family, and friends is masochism?
>>
>>18163534
I find happiness in knowing people like me. Seriously.
>>
>>18163178
>"There's someone for everyone."

This is bullshit people say to comfort normies and terrify old robots.

The truth is people sometimes die alone having never loved.
Not every animal gets to reproduce and carry on.

In fact, this shit happens all the time. The reality being that being with someone isn't for everyone.

The law of averages would suggest that out of the 3.5 billion women around, at least one of them would at least find you attractive.
But it would also suggest that that one in 3.5 billion won't ever meet you.

Most people find someone to fuck just because there are so many people and they are average in looks and personality.
Some of us are fucked.

Might want to manage your expectations OP.

>T Old robot (old as in been on this site for a long time and as a near-shut-in who hides his powerlevel in the real world, not old as in 30+ years)
>>
>>18163566
I am not the 3% or whatever in this scenario. Hell, people get laid yet don't reproduce. That happens all the time too. I'm not saying I want kids. Maybe someday, but really, I just want to get laid for now. Also, the people who don't get laid are the ones who aren't normies. I'm a normy by 4chan's standards. I can easily get laid. It's whether my ego gets in the way or if it's good enough for me to overcome all odds. (The odds aren't even that bad desu).
>>
>>18163337
Prepare for an unfulfilling life then my friend.
>>
>>18163747
My imagination is better than reality. I'll just wait for VR and all this crazy future tech. In the meantime, I'll stay positive, do what I can to make humanity progress for this dream, stay patient, and finally have the real world get on my power level.
>>
>>18163457
had done that one professionally once, turns out the groups are not rock solid aswell. I basically was wobbly in all aspects expect T. I personally despise F people. I also was pretty well understanding for everyone in those 8 groups that I could have been put in and their arguments were .to some ectend all also represented in my inner monologes
>>
>>18163716
>>18163566
evolution biologists are basically saying, based on the evolutionary speed, they can determine, that around 80% of all women in human history had children, but only 40% or men.

The thing is, there are lot's of options of girls that might be a good SO for you, I would say somewhere in the 1% range. You don't have to date hundreds of girls to find one that is good for you.

But as a man, you are competing to get in the 40% range of men, that were able to pass on their genes.
>>
>>18163847
That's also because more men prior to this modern era died in war before passing on their genes.

I'm probably supposed to be a warrior who's a pawn who gets gutted 4 seconds into battle. Now that we're not fighting as much, we have to glorify pussy over killing off our enemies.

Regardless, if I'm a loser, the only hope I have for love is VR.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.