[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made out with a girl at a party last night This girl was all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

Made out with a girl at a party last night

This girl was all over me at a party, eventually we were feeling each other up and making out, and i got her number. I texted her today 2 hours ago, and she hasn't responded, but my friend texted her and she replied to her right away.

What did i do wrong? She was flirting with me the whole night and we made out like 4 times.
>>
>>18163036

You did nothing wrong. It was a party, she was having fun, you were part of the entertainment. She wasn't interested in you in any way more than that. Move on.
>>
>>18163052

Fucking sigh
>>
>>18163036
Attraction fades fast. She might have been into you last night, but by the time she woke up this morning, the party atmosphere was gone, she sobered up of she was drunk or high, and she probably didn't feel like it was worth talking to you. Parties aren't the best places to meet women. It's the easiest. Day game at nice, respectable places are probably better and more suited to a relationship or something that you seem to be more interested in rather than one night flings.
>>
>>18163076

Well this sucks. I had a good time with her. I have a big fucking boner thinking about last night, what a tease :(
>>
>>18163036

lmao OP is the woman in this encounter
>>
2 hours? Maybe there'a a lot going on in her head right now, too early to be making conclusions.

Give it a few days, if she doesn't respond send her a blank slate, something simple and neutral that she can do whatever she wants with like "hey how are you?"

I've had girls gone cold on me only to reply a month later saying we should meet up.

Don't lose hope, but don't expect anything, in other words just play it cool. It's always the best solution.
>>
>>18163092
well fag heres how it works. you get all feely and kissy with em while they r fucked up and you steer it towards a good fuck. compliment them and shit. before you know it they r on their back or knees begging for dick. get their number too. always hit them up the next day. compliment more and ask if they wanna fuck.

you fucked up last night by not fucking that drunk pussy
>>
>>18163163

>OP fucked up by observing the law

Oh, I am laffin
>>
>>18163036
Lmfao this is why women aren't worth the time
>>
>>18163199

Drunk =/= too drunk to consent

It would be a different story if she was unconsious or had her drink spiked or something like that, but if she gives consent verbally then it's legal pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>18163228

Agreed. I should have stayed home and played vidya.
>>
>>18163199
lol ok dudly dorught faggot. bitch needed a good fucking but op fagged out like a assberger. i woulda fucked her good and hard

i straight up fucked a chick and she was passed the fuck out. was like 12 yrs ago. 3 couples making out. ppl decide to go downstairs. i kinda hang back and they r all gone. i locked the door and we made out some more. pushed her onto her back. she passes out. i hike her skirt up and pull her panties to the side. lick her pussy and play with her pooper. then i stick my dick in. she moans softly but doesnt resist. prolly cant. i fucked her for like 20 mins and busted in her mouth. that kinda woke her up .i gave her a drink and she swallowed it up. complained her crotch hurt. didnt talk to her anymore. past statute of limitations so fuck off fags
>>
>>18163447

I think it'd be kind of messed up to fuck her on my friend's bed, that's just disrespectful. Why does it always have to be fucking right away or nothing? I think making out and touching each other is a good way to break the ice and get excited to fuck our brains out next time.
>>
>>18163505
if OP is at a party and hes getting all hot and heavy with her, they need to fuck. shes there to hookup and get some dick.
all that touchy feely shit is great when you are romancing a slut to be only your little slut, or gf if you will. and fucking on a friends bed at a party is 100% ok. he knows this when he hosts parties. if the faggot gets mad just wipe your fucking nut on his pillow without him knowing. he aint a friend if he doesnt give up his bed so his buddy can get some pussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.