[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to settle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1489441366684.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489441366684.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
I am lonely and jealous of my friends. They both are in a relationship with a girl for about 2 years or more and they obviously settled with them. One girl is like 300 pounds, always emotionally dependant and unstable, constantly fighting with him and all this shit and he stays with her because he is scared to leave her. The second is with a girl in shape but her face is really meh and shes clingy as fuck with him. Both guys I know can do better but settled on those girls. I wish I can be like them and just settle on the first girl to give me attention long term but I cant do that to myself. The girls in my league are meh and I want better so im trying to improve myself but itll take a while and I dont wanna be alone anymore.
>>
>>18162819
Hey I'm in the same situation right now expect I'm a girl. The guy I'm dating right now is soooo fucking boring, average in just about every way and has some bullshit major. I've known him for 5 months and hasn't said on funny or interesting thing that entire time on top of that he's like a typical redditor. He loves telling puns and I have to sit there and pretend they are funny.

It's easy to settle if you keep your self from getting to invested and while you are settling always keep an eye out for something better. That's how I do it, I also remind my self that attention is better than no attention and i like being sucked up too and complimented with out reciprocating and putting any effort into the relationship so that's what really drew me to the guy I'm with. The power dynamics of the relationship is in my favor.
>>
>>18163105
he hasn't said one***

sorry for typos
>>
>>18163105

Honestly, if you don't find any part of this person interesting or worth your time, why are you dating him?

It'd probably be better for the both of you to not waste time on one another.
>>
>>18163124
I explain all that in the second paragraph, attention. Attention is nice and getting compliments is nice too. Also when other people see you are wanted it boost your value. He is honestly just a practice boyfriend for me. So when I start dating actual people I'm not settling for I can at least say I have an ex and not be that creepy girl in her 20's that never had a bf.
I think that relationship experience will be beneficial as well .
>>
>>18163195
But do you think thats fair to him? What if he really likes you and sees a future with you and your just wasting his time to have your own gain? Can you look at yourself honestly and be proud that your using a guy and possibly will ruin his life later on.
>>
>>18163253
He will be okay, I don't plan on ruining his life. He doesn't have to know that I don't really care about him either.
>>
>>18162819
don't fucking settle. women call for 24/7 attention and most of your money. if it's not for someone you really genuinely like it's NOT worth it.

if i told you i'll sell you a broken down ass car for 80% of your networth you would say fuck no, even if you really wanted a car you'd rather take the bus than give away all your money for a piece of shit.

yet you are now signaling that you're willing to give away 80% of your time to a person you don't even like, or have frequent fights/drama/bullshit, just so you can nut in a pussy now and then

BAD decision.
>>
>>18163264
Thats a little heartless to say and think. Good luck in your future, and don't come crying to /adv/ if one day someone does that to you also
>>
File: not in love anymore.jpg (253KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
not in love anymore.jpg
253KB, 608x2308px
>>18163273
Don't worry, she doesn't "plan" on ruining his life so it's ok.

Leaving him precipitously isn't necessarily ruining his life anyways.
>>
>>18163273
>>18163282
When we are dating and he's under the impression that I feel the same way the entire time and we break up eventually how is that ruining someones life?

For all he knows it's just a relationship that didn't work out. Not a big deal.
>>
>>18163299
>For all he knows it's just a relationship that didn't work out
He'll know you were just playing him
>>
>>18163307
How?
No he won't Im really good at pretending and acting.
>>
>>18163316
>I love you SOOOOO MUCH
>but this isn't working
>>
>>18163322
I will come up with a great excuse for the breakup don't worry about that. Also he's a man, they all disappoint you eventually. He will probably give me a great reason to end it.
>>
>>18163330
>I'll trick him into thinking it's his own damn fault!
>Men are really stupid and easy to fool!
>>
Boring thread, just gonna say I have guy friends who think they're super clever doing the exact same thing

"I'm tired of fucking her, just gonna come up with a good excuse and let her down gently"

"Women are silly, you can just convince them they didn't do enough"

"Ill throw some shit in her face she said a little while ago and she'll blame herself"

hopefully you guys find one another
>>
>>18163342
Lol I'm not going to try and crush his heart or whatever but think what you want.
>>
>>18163367
Theres actually nothing wrong with any of that, they don't owe those girls anything and if he's tired of fucking someone and wants them gone that is a nicer way to end it than telling them the truth or ghosting her.
>>
>>18163371
I just did the same thing to my girlfriend of 6 months. Got bored with her. We had good times, but it wasn't meant to be. Just sex whenever I want, affection all of the time. It sucks to want someone, get them and then realize it's not the right person. She got mad when I told her my thoughts and women are so quick to put men down for not wanting to be with them. I'm the asshole because I don't love her? Well, I could've been just like you OP and lead her on, but I guess that's where we differ. You're craving short-term attention while he has no idea your true intentions. That's not a great thing to do, but as a man, we aren't as spiteful as you snakes anyways, so keep up the deception.
>>
>>18163392
Should I also mention the girl who I had benefits with and explained thoroughly what my intentions were? Yeah, she got mad at me too. I should've just lead her on so the "hit and quit" could've justified me being an asshole. Well, hopefully if it ever happens to you, you refrain from being just like every woman.
>>
>>18163392
> women are so quick to put men down for not wanting to be with them

as oppose to who? men that get rejected?

give me a break.

>I'm the asshole because I don't love her?
it's human nature to feel that way when you're not wanted.

>I could've been just like you OP and lead her on

uhhh it seriously took you 6 whole months to realize she wasn't right for you?

> we aren't as spiteful as you snakes anyways

top kek

men are actually way worse in this regard and dealing with rejection.

>>18163400
God I hate FWB i actually already learn a huge lesson from that a year ago. never again...
>>
Love how this entire thread was derailed by the first reply to OP and how there's only been one other response to him. Stay classy /adv/
>>
never settle
>>
>>18163330

You're a straight up cunt
>>
>>18163425
Look at the mental gymnastics this roastie has to go through to justify her disgusting mindset. Absolutely revolting.
>>
>>18163105

Fucking hell I really can't understand people. I'd rather be single than date someone I hate.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.