[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls always robots when they text you or is it just me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1826.jpg (119KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1826.jpg
119KB, 640x1136px
Are girls always robots when they text you or is it just me? I literally don't know what else to say beside ask her more boring questions. I'd ask her out but I barely know her and the last time I did that I had the most boring date ever.
>>
When girls talk like that, it's because they're not interested in talking to you and are only doing it for the attention/out of politeness
>>
>boring person texting boring girl having a boring conversation wondering if he should ask for a boring date

dont know what to tell ya op
>>
>>18162774
>I highly recommend it
>highly
The words you use will also affect what kind of messages they will write.

This anon has it right
>>18162781

But it also comes to your writing. If youre trying to hit it off with this girl then youre not writing very interestingly. You sound too official.
>>
>>18162781

This.

From a certified girl.
>>
>>18162774
OP you yourself sound like a robot. A recommendation app.
>"I highly recommend it if you also like Poe"
Oh thanks Amazon store.
>>
She's not interested
>>
>>18162774
Double edge sword. She doesnt want to look boring or stupid
>>
>>18162813
How the hell do I not sound official then? What do I even talk about on tinder? I'm tired of boring dates, and I am certainly not boring
>>
>>18163136
Tinder is not the place to talk about fucking Poe.

>I am certainly not boring
I doubt that.
>>
What if Im talking to a girl but Im not looking for a relationship

What does that mean?
>>
>>18163142
It was one of our common interests from fb, I had notbing else to say because she had a basic bitch bio. You don't even know me anyway bub
>>
>>18163171
Why'd you match with her if you think she's a basic bitch lol. This is some serious "I think you're fat and ugly anyway" shit.
>>
>>18163164
Tell her you want to lick her thieghs
>>
>>18162781
Is this trueee? Shit now I'm sad, why don't women just straight up say "sorry, you're too ugly"

At least we would not be wasting time ;_;
>>
>>18163176
Because on tinder you have to swipe right on almost anyone.
>>18163179
Aye aye
>>
>>18163208
>Because on tinder you have to swipe right on almost anyone.
1. No you don't
2. Even if you match, no one's forcing you to talk to them
3. If you're so desperate that you're swiping right on every girl, you're not in a position to judge any of them
>>
>>18163218
You've obviously never been on tinder yourself
>>
>>18163196
because only spergs or cunts would be that blunt
>>
>>18163285
Fuck you, fuck dating culture.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.