[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAISING IQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490465931395.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490465931395.gif
2MB, 360x270px
sup brodies, how do i train and raise my iq, ive never taken an actual iq because im to much of a boipussy to see the results, so HOW DO I GET SMARTER, /adv/ ?
>>
>>18162757
raising IQ is impossible
>>
>>18162757
You train for the test. The more you train the more IQ.

Once you get to the point where you look at possible answers and pick up the right one without blinking an eye than you will have a lot of IQ points.

But in reality you will be more or less the same person with the same amount of brain capacity to solve logical problems.
>>
You can't be skilled in everything in the world. What kind of topics are you most skilled in? Work on them and when you feel confident of every factor in the topic, move onto a new one. Example: Good at English. Try new stuff and start from bare minimum
>>
File: 1489447280519.jpg (31KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1489447280519.jpg
31KB, 249x214px
do you think its possible to be a master at something without a teacher?
>>
>>18162757
lel IQ is literally only based on your ability to recognize patterns. Is also meanigless If you are a socially retarded mess.

Also I'm not entirely sure if you can raise your IQ through studies but it might cause successive generations to be smarter. My hypothesis for why Ashkenazi Jews are generally so smart is that they've literally been white collar bankers in Europe for hundreds of years.
>>
Read more faggot! Finish one book at least
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.