[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are opiates/opoids worth getting into?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: opiates.jpg (41KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
opiates.jpg
41KB, 600x402px
Are opiates/opoids worth getting into?
>>
Yes OP, clearly nothing will go wrong when you "get into" the most addictive class of drugs on the planet.
>>
Yes.
Sell them third party.
Grow with your community.
Become Batman and slice your enemies down.
>>
Don't do it.

Actually, do it, BUT, wait until you are 70 years old. Think about it.

Tell yourself that when you get to 70 (hell maybe 60, why not?) you will give it a shot. This way, now you can live your life up to that point taking care of your finances etc so that when you get to 70 you'll be able to just retire and spend all day experimenting with whatever the fuck kind of drugs you want. No need to worry about addiction, or rent vs fix vs heat vs food dilemnas, and no one will try and stop you because you can do whatever you want with your time at that age.

So yes, do it, but no, not yet. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>18162442
If you want to experience opiates without worrying about fucking your ass and wallet up look into Kratom. Keep in mind my opiate use is limited to popping some oxy every now and then back in the day but Kratom feels pretty much the same to me, but is a hundred times cheaper and it's legal.
>>
>>18162442
definetly not , I can think of lets see...................................5 people that have got into opiates 2 of them go in and out of prison for stealing stuff , 2 are dead (one fell asleep in the snow and died because heroin was more important than paying the rent so he was homeless , the other overdosed) and the other one robbed an old lady so is in prison on a 6 year stretch hopefully getting beat up every day .

oh yeah there was another one as well , he turned out alright ...........no just kidding he died too younger than 40

just don't do it or you will end up like them .
>>
Use cocaine instead. Heroin is grown by terrorists to fund oppression. Cocaine is grown by gangsters to fund partying. Pick who you want to sponsor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.