[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to do???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
partner of 6 years told me if I don't stop the "POT" she will leave me forever
I quit ciggs I quit booze and eat healthy now.
I smoke very little and not every day and it has never been a problem till right now.
I do love her but feel this is just a way to seize total control over every aspect of my life.
sometimes use the pot to slow down my thoughts because I got a touch of ADD and it kinda brings things down a notch. she says Im a drug addict and if I loved her I would quit.

any thoughts any words of wisdom
any advice?
>>
>>18162390
vape bro.
>>
Tough situation because you absolutely should stop smoking pot, but at the same time she is wrong to try and force you to
>>
Start complaining about the shit that she does. Tell her that if she doesn't stop leaving her hair clips and shit everywhere in the apartment you will leave. Tell her the next time you see one of her goddamn yogurt cups tipped over on the ground with the spoon inside you will leave. Tell her to stop asking to be picked up from work and take the bus like everybody else or you will leave.

Then leave anyways.

Or not. Whatever.

Smoke a bowl bro
>>
>>18162390
>I do love her but feel this is just a way to seize total control over every aspect of my life.
If cigarettes, booze, junk food, and marijuana is "Every aspect of your life" to you, then your partner probably has a very valid point.

"If you loved me you would quit" is a really shitty way of trying to convince you, but it still sounds to me as though she has your best interests at heart and she's done nothing but improve your life so far. Self-medicating your "touch of ADD" with pot is a dumb excuse; seek proper treatment or just live with it (as many perfectly normal people do).
>>
>>18162417
>OP can't casually smoke from time to time to help himself
Why not?
>>
>>18162420
I suppose I was unclear in my first post; I personally don't have a problem with marijuana use, recreational or otherwise. But if OP's partner is asking him seriously to drop the habit, it's a really simple matter of whether the weed or the broad is more important to him. I think the bit about the "touch of ADD" is a crappy justification for what is most likely just (harmless) habitual smoking. That's what spurred my comment.
>>
>>18162390
Well that's not fair. Sounds like you're trying in your part, also her telling you that you'd do it if you loved her is fucked.
Probably better off without her op, unless she can be convinced she isn't being fair or helpful. Just controlling.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.