[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lower belly fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 590x393px
In your personal expierences what is the best suppliment to take that helps remove lower belly fat?

I know it mostly all comes down to diet and exercise but im sure there is some sort of suppliment that helps too.

Ive read CLA is good and safe in helping. What are some other ones?
>>
Cyanide ought to do the trick, good luck xx
>>
>>18162241
Probably multivitamin so you don't get that malnourished bubble stomach. Seriously dude just cut 1000cal a day and wait 2 months. You don't even have to exercise.
>>
There is no magical pill that helps you lose weight. It all comes down to you, and the decisions you make.
>>
Read the fucking sticky god fucking damn. Calories in calories out lift weights
>>
There is absolutely no supplement that will help you lose weight in a specific area. If you want to lose fat, you put in the work and cut down your calories until you reach the desired result. That's it.
>>
>>18162241
>In your personal expierences what is the best suppliment to take that helps remove lower belly fat?
None, targeted fat removal is impossible
>I know it mostly all comes down to diet and exercise but im sure there is some sort of suppliment that helps too.
there isn't, any that say so are a scam

I'm going to assume you're horrifically ignorance about weight loss and not mentally retarded.

You can't lose weight in a specific area, you lose it all over gradually, and as your body stores most in your belly, that's the last to go. The most effective way to lose weight isn't exercise but to eat less.
>>
>>18162241
You can't lose "belly fat"

You can only lose fat. For fuck's sake, why is this so hard for you fat fucks to understand?
>>
>>18162241
Here is a thought. Exercise.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.