[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex looks at my Snap chat stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 200w.gif (912KB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
912KB, 200x137px
She blocked me on Facrook but kept me on Snap...

Relationship was a fun, loving, good one. And a memorable one.

The break up and the month leading up to it was equally memorable and tragic do to her on her part.

The way we 'broke' up started as that she refused to talk on the phone. Then stopped replying to texts. Then at the end of the week she abruptly blocked me on Facebook and changed her relationship status with some other guy.

And she was just going to leave it like that..

I made sure we left on good terms confronting her in person. Dispite her trying to turn it into a train wreck to try and justify her actions for what she did. I played it pretty cool.

So after all her shady shit, which, I haven't even summed up. She keeps me on Snap and looks at my story within the hour or shorter. Sometimes right away when I post one up.

What the hell?

>continued...
>>
>continued...

Op here:

So what I'm asking is who else is/was been in this little situation?

The stories I post are of just me living my life. Going to concerts. Gym. Funny ones. Off Roading. Driving with friends.

She doesn't post up anything. She did but I didn't look at them because I could tell it's was a filtered selfie and a picture of food...

>I would still like to get back with her though... : /

But she dumped me. Blocked me on FB. And jumped into a new relationship right away. ... its my place to be the one reaching out.

Or is it?

>Is it considered contacting me if she watches all my stories.

>Or should I just keep no contact until she actually sends me a real message?
>>
>>18162189

>Is it considered contacting me if she watches all my stories.

Yes and no. If she's doing no contact with you, but looking at your stories, then I'd say she's breaking no contact by looking, especially that soon. But if she just decided to stop talking to you and move to the next guy, then I'd say no it's not contact in the least bit.

>Or should I just keep no contact until she actually sends me a real message?

Keep no contact even if she sends a message. The chick fucking ghosted you, and not only that, she left you for another dude. Do you seriously want that kind of shit in your life? Could you seriously see yourself getting back together with her after what she did? I know you're hurting dude, I've been in a very similar situation before, but you need to use this as an opportunity to grow some respect for yourself and move on, even if it takes a bit.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, but those are kind of the main points to answer from what I've gathered from your posts.
>>
File: 1398620801320.jpg (3MB, 2464x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1398620801320.jpg
3MB, 2464x1632px
Dude, come on...

Any girl that ends a relationship in such a way isn't worth a second thought. If you can honestly still want her back after her doing that childish shit to you, you probably deserved it.
>>
>>18162147
>>18162189
Why are you even considering contacting this bitch ever again?
>>
>>18162147
>>18162189
She's immature, irresponsible, and inconsiderate. She was probably cheating on you with this other guy before trying to just duck out of existence on you, and she probably did that because she was too much of a coward to own up to her mistakes. Just forget about her and move on.

If blocking her on Snapchat will make it easier for you to stop worrying about the situation, do that. She's not your problem anymore, and regardless of how nice your relationship might have been before the shitstorm that ended it, you do not ever want to get back together with someone who handles your feelings the way she did(n't).
>>
>>18162376
^
>>
>>18162147

You giving her the privilege to see into your life is a charitable act and she's using your charity to calm her own insecurity by checking to see if you've moved on.

She evidently didn't respect you.

She likely cheated on you.

That's three strikes, man. Block her, cut contact, and cancel your Candy Crush requests. The bitch is out.

The fact that she blocked you on FB but doesn't block you on Snapchat is fucking stupid too.

Don't get back with her because she'll just cheat on you again and again and again and again.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.