[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another friendzone thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0514.jpg (25KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
25KB, 236x236px
Well, It follows the clichè pretty much.

Had a chance>was too chicken
Now I regret not making the move when I could've.
Likely friendzoned now and trying to peak her intrest again.

What do?
>>
>>18161954
Give up it is hopeles, and the word you wanted was piqued
>>
Befriend her, enjoy friendship.
>>
>>18161978
>>18161979
Not very helpful advice guys
>>
>>18161954

>peak her interest again
>AGAIN

this is the problem with 99% of the people who post here. you assume that you ever had a chance. you don't. if you did have a chance you would have made a move. you didn't make a move because you were unsure.

despite this you still should have made a move. you guys act like there's some consequence to just asking someone out. there's not. alphas and chads get rejected way more than you, mostly becuase they ask girls out way more than you. they know that girls say no to even the hottest and most charismatic of men so there's no reason to feel bad if some woman isn't into you.

asking out girls is like playing the lottery without having to pay. if you lose, well you didn't lose anything. and if you win, you win.

girls arent sitting around saying
>WOW ANON I TOTALLY OWULD HAVE DATED YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK ME OUT IN TIME AND THATS AGAINST THE RULES TROLOLOLOL'
>>
>>18161990

>not very helpful advice guys

the advice you want is not the advice you need.

the advice you want is what magical words will somehow fix this solution and make her love you. but there are no magic words, no magic pills, no 'one weird trick to make her want your dick'.

the advice you are given is the best advice you'll get.

make your move, befriend her if thats what you want, and dont be dumb in the future.
>>
It's pique, not peak.
>>
>>18161954
Cut all contact.
>>
>>18161992
Wow, assuming a lot from a few lines text there fella.
>>
>>18162178

my ultimate point involves no assumptions.

the girl either likes OP or she doesn't.
>>
>>18161993
I don't agree...
I'm not looking for any magical words or anything like that.

But these are advice that is taking me further away from the target instead of towards it.

>Give up, move on.
That's the definition of being a "beta": Don't try just give up.
>>
>>18162198

again

>make your move
>befriend her if thats what you want
>or move on

thats the advice you get.
>>
>>18162198
>>18162229

though those first two posters are likely operating under the assumption that you DID make a move and thats how you got friendzoned.
>>
>>18161992
I have no issues with asking girls out FYI, in this case though it turned out the way it turned out. Partially or honestly mostly my own damned fault.

There was a connection between us around christmas that pointed towards us becoming more but I didn't capitalize: Timing and Chickenry.
We still flirt, we still tease eachother and such but now it feels more as a "we've become too comfortable around eachother"-sort of situation then a "I'm gonna touch you to show intrest"-situation.
>>
>>18162246

again, girls dont sit around saying 'WOW I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE DATED ANON BUT TIMING YOU KNOW? TROLOLOLOLOL!'

she is either in or shes out. if you like her MAKE A MOVE. were not goign to give you advice on how to make a move towards making a move.

you either go for it or move on.
>>
>>18161954
if she's going to friendzone you, and by that I mean legit does not want anything more because you messed up once, then it was never going to work out. move on bro. take this from someone who has dated for a long time with a lot of women.
>>
I'm confused. 3 of the last 5 women I've fucked have been friends. Am I misunderstanding this friendzone thing?
>>
>>18162254
I'm not living under the delusion that she sits around thinking like that.

I can only tell my side of the story and from my side: It seemed like we were getting unto the relationship trail around christmas but chickenry and timing (timing as in bad timing for me) = I didn't make a move > Timing issue got solved but now we're not on the relationship trail anymore = In a way, still bad timing.

I need to get us back to were we were around christmas or asking her out will still just be a friend thing, Ive asked her out like 20x by now but there is never a proper date.

So short question: should I just ask her out by saying: " So would you like to go on a date with me?"
>>
>>18162308

no, you should make a move while on said dates. your issue was never timing. just chickenry.
>>
>>18162312
It was timing...
I was leaving for a while.
>>
>>18162314

nah, it was chickenry. cuz you never made a move. chickenry.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.