[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think I accidentally killed my wife's rabbit. Her rabbit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 123182718123123.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
123182718123123.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
So I think I accidentally killed my wife's rabbit. Her rabbit broke his leg the other day and we've been caring for him while it heals with a cast on. When she left to take a shower, she asked me to give him his painkillers, and while she was gone as I was about to feed him his medicine, he started to thrash around and jump. The thrashing caused him to fall from my hands, and in an attempt to catch him so he didn't hurt his leg again, I quickly grabbed him, but I ended up grabbing him tight because he was still kicking about. When I caught him, I heard a sound come from his belly (Where I caught him), which sounded like your stomach when you're hungry. After this, he was lethargic and later on in the morning we woke up to him scratching and biting his cage, screaming, and then he died. Should I tell her this? I feel like she would fucking kill me, but at the same time, I think she deserves to know, because she passed it off as a heart attack.
>>
You sick fucking bastard. This isn't classic American literature, animals have lives and human friends.
>>
So it is possible that you killed the guy or he died because of massive thromboembolism from his cast paw that went to his brain or something. Just tell her. Make sure its appropriate.
>>
I'm sorry, man.
>>
>>18161900
Will the guilt eat you? If yes, tell her. If not, why cause her more pain and anger?
>>
>>18161900
I was working on campus and rode in one of those electric carts. We had a bunch of bunnies on campus. This was the one time I didn't check under my cart to see if it was clear before I drove off. Needless to say, there was a bunny under the wheel. Drove off and split open his stomach. I looked back and he was crawling on his front legs as his guts spilled out and lower body came apart. Another bunny nearby was watching in horror. Anyways they fucking die easy man.
>>
Nah bro, you're clearly sorry for what happened and you couldn't help it.

It's a pet after all, yeah they have feelings and all that but these things happen.
Pets are a foolish concept to begin with. Especially ones that are natural prey.

You dodged a bullet, don't go asking for another one.
>>
Wasn't a heart attack for sure. Rabbits get bloated very fast when they are in pain, and they can die from it. They need to hop around a lot to stimulate their digestive system when recovering. You might have precipitated things and ruptured his caecum... Or it was unrelated and was going to happen anyway. You should have told her and brought him back to the vet so they could have treated him. But your pride overcame you. You let her bunny suffer to death so you didn't have to admit you nearly dropped him. I'm really not proud of you, OP.
I'm big on honesty but in this case telling her wouldn't do any good... You should have told her when it was useful to. Live with your guilt and never do the mistake to put your feefees over a pet or a child or a stanger's wellbeing ever again.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.