[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numbness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (323KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 2048x1365px
I want to stop caring, in a way.
Due to events in my childhood as well as over the past few years, I am not particularly bothered by a lack of sex or intimacy in general.
I am capable of getting it, am quite attractive, but usually avoid it.

Not super ambitious, happy to work a shitty job if it pays the bills.
I like this life. I have friends, not a NEET, etc.
But I want to cross the line. Truly stop being bothered by anything. I trip myself up and make a dick out of myself online the odd time, and get emotional over dumb shit.
Books, films, advice or anything to aid me truly relaxing and ceasing to be bothered by little things would be appreciated.
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
Dont cross the line, maybe just for a bit, to find yourself, just watch/read what you are interested in, that makes you happy, maybe some spiritual stuff
>>
The final step is to stop being bothered by wanting to stop being bothered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TjCZRutOKY
>>
Go to jail.
>>
OP you should get out more. What I mean is activities like hiking, camping, and gardening. You'll have a fine appreciation for the world we live in and feel better. You'll also get exercise without feeling like you're forcing yourself to go to the gym.

I like video games, netflix, etc. just as much as most people. But after doing more outdoors stuff, I feel much better.

Also try to find at least one thing that will exercise your mind such as learning programming or reading books.
>>
>>18161767
I do a lot of that already. I'm trying not to sound like one of these "HOW CAN I LIKE THE GUY FROM DRIVE" posters, I'm just looking for ways to really just relax about things.

I have passions; I write, I love history, I read a lot. I like Rugby and enjoy food.

I felt bad with being fine with with a slower, less ambitious or quieter life but I'm fine with it. Again, special circumstances mean things like sex and intimacy have never been something I enjoyed much.

The real question here is how can I go deeper into enjoying this way of living or am I probably just an autistic faggot who overthinks being an introvert?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.