[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't know who i am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1443702044608.jpg (350KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1443702044608.jpg
350KB, 1920x1280px
i overthink reality and people and how my mind works and myself. i think about how i should feel/ do other people sense the world the same way and i overthink social structures. my perceptions of reality shifts during the day a lot. and i can't find a core sense of self to rely on. it feels like life just happens and I'm watching a movie most of the time unable to live my life just observing the events in it. its freaking me out and has been on going for about a year after i stopped smoking weed. i remember i may have had similar thoughts / experiences before i started using drugs but I'm not sure of anything anymore. my memories are like snapshots of other people and i don't feel like i was present in them and over all my memory is dogshit. i just want it to end and be grounded in reality and spend time with my family and be present again because i know they want the "old me" back as well.
>>
>>18160872

your mind has expanded but your soul hasnt grown enough to fill it out
>>
>>18160917
please explain
>>
>>18160917
im 19 btw so any advice/ info is appreciated I'm learning to cope but its still freaking me out
>>
>>18160917
i think it may be depersonalisation/ dissociation that was triggered by weed because i had a traumatic childhood
>>
>>18160927
>>18160931

yeah you sound like every other 19 year old. your brain will continue to develop up to 25. that's 6 years. take it easy and talk about this shit with your friends. they need to hear it from you
>>
>>18160945
no friends irl lol (and talking about stuff like this would just make me seem crazy?)
>>
>>18160953
no, no it wouldnt. everyone has these struggles at your age. why dont you have friends? what do you do with your life?
>>
>>18160956
I'm the op of this thread might clear it out more if your interested
>>18160768
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.