[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this subtle flirting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Was home this weekend and my parents invited over family friends. Before they were leaving his wife handed me her business card (because they live close to where I go to university) and she said like jokingly i guess to call the direct number, not her husband, if i'm ever hungry or something. is she asking me to cuck her husband?
>>
>>18160848
Only one way to find out. Hope you've got the guts because this could pay off big if you go for it.
>>
>>18160860
she's kinda old though, probably in late 40s or maybe even 50s. can she even fuck?
>>
>>18160867
YES she can fuck
The question is if you want to
>>
>>18161113
is it even a possibility?
>>
>>18160867
If your asking that then don't call her. The answer I have from that question is you can't fuck.
>>
>>18160867
Yeah man but it's really weird. Women who get to that stage have this really suppressed slut thing going on and they're really fucking wild. Like not haha call me daddy and I'll choke you kinda wild but like put it in my ass then fuck my throat and let me swallow kinda wild. Might sound interesting in text but irl it's all sorts of crazy.
>>
File: 1489536948477.jpg (27KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
1489536948477.jpg
27KB, 705x696px
>>18160848

>Was this subtle flirting?

We have no idea. I suppose you could go out to lunch or dinner with her. Worst case scenario, she freaks out because you try to fuck her when she was just trying to be nice, her husband comes to your dorm and severs your spine with bolt cutters and your parents disown you for acting like a fucking idiot and embarrassing them when you tried to have sex one of their married friends.

Then again, on the plus side, you might get to have sex with an old woman. Definitely worth the risk if you ask me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.