[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked Her out and She replied with this...I'm screwed right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

>>
>>18160834
are you and her even friends
>>
>>18160834
Either you're going into the friendzone or she's the female equivalent of a fedora.
>>
>>18160834
Yeah seems like a no anon but this is great news, believe me
now you can move on to other women and not have to stress out if she likes you

I'm proud of you for taking a chance man
>>
>>18160835
yeah
>>
>>18160834
I do not place the odds in your favor.

Be prepared to remind yourself not to blame her for you not being what she wants.
>>
>>18160834
show us how you asked her out
>>
>>18160834
You're only screwed for having complete shit taste in women and not asking her out in person.
>>
Don't get your hopes up OP, but that is the most autistic non answer response I've ever heard.
>>
>>18160881
I was gonna but my anxiety got bad....cringe levels of bad, there was no way it'd have gone better irl
>>
It's probably a no. It seems that you told her how you feel over text or something? Might not wanna do that next time. If you really care about the girl, you have to say this kind of shit in person. Girls want to know that you care enough about them to be brave for stuff like this. It's way too easy to just send a text, and she'll think that you are being cowardly.

In terms of salvation here, it might be hail mary time. It's a long shot but it might work. Basically don't meet up with her. Text her back and say that you want to cancel your meetup. Say that you have to work or something, but don't offer to reschedule. If she asks, decline.

If you see her all the time (like at work or something), reduce the amount of time you engage with her. But don't be weird about it. You have to redeem yourself for being wimpy by playing hardball with this. If you get the urge to act weird around her try your best not to. Don't ask about the meetup, don't mention it at all.

Now, she'll either ask if you still want to meet up (the answer is "nah". Not "no", but "nah." There's a certain subtly that I hope you can notice at play here.), or she won't. If she doesn't ask, then you certainly don't mention it. But start pulling away from her. Stop showing her how much free time you have for her. Not suddenly but certainly deliberately. You don't want to be her lap dog. Especially now.

If she is at all interested it is during this time you might see some indication of it.

And anyways like I said I think it's hail mary time but you're the one who's gotta make that call.
>>
>>18160910
I was gonna ask her out, but I nearly had a panic attack thinking about it (which is wierd, because I could talk to her normally about regular shit), So i figured it'd be a helluva lot better to text her than start twitching in the middle of a conversation...
>>
>>18160901
Anxiety goes away if you're friends with the person
>>
Well texting was likely the worse choice of the two. Hate to say it.
>>
on a similar note, is confessing feelings EVER a good idea? or is it just always better to take the subtle route by asking them on a date and seeing how that goes?
>>
>>18160951
There doesn't seem to be many situations where confessing your feelings openly is a good move. You're right a lot of times you have to just keep it subtle and ask them out.

Chances are as soon as you ask a woman if she wants to get dinner with you, she will figure out that you like her from that alone. So there's almost never a need to explicitly tell them that you like them, and in certain cases it might hurt your chances (like this one)
>>
>>18160995
I didn't confess, I asked hero out, I said I was gonna in person but I didn't get a chance
>>
>>18161033
You told her "I was gonna ask you in person but didn't get the chance"?

Dude, that doesn't fly. She'll see right through that. She knows that at some point you had a chance, and you were too fearful to ask her.

Don't make yourself look even weaker by claiming that you "just didn't get the chance" to do it in person.
>>
>>18160834
"So, [Insert date location] tomorrow then?"
>>
>>18160834
That was her response? Sounds good to me, set up a date.
>>
>>18160939
HAHAHAHA no. Maybe it does for YOU.

I'm engaged to a girl who used to be my (platonic) best friend, and asking her out was about 1000x more nerve-wracking than just approaching some vague acquaintance.
>>
Sounds like a no, OP. She'd just say yes without all the bullshit otherwise.
>>
>>18160834
Dude, you're not supposed to ask out your tard wrangler.
>>
She wants to friendzone you in person, my guy.
>>
Don't. Meet. Up. With. Her.

You will regret it
>>
>>18161848
So...what? Just drop off the fuckin grid?
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1024x747px
>>18160936

Op, do not listen to this dude, don't play games, just meet up with her and find out the truth. In the mean time, while you wait to meet up, try to distract yourself. Literally the worst possible thing you can do is make assumptions though. Think about it; all of these dudes are telling you it's going to be a "no". So now you are going into this with a frame of "no" as your answer. This will just make you act slightly bitter and salty, which will be very off putting for her.

The best answer you can get is yes. The second best answer is no. The worst answer is not finding out.
>>
>>18160834
You can feel the no in the text, i am sorry man but that's why you always ask someone out face to face and not with a text.
>>
>>18161912
Yeah the only thing giving me any hope is the smile at the end because she's one of the few people who still unironically uses emojis
>>
Most likely, Welcome to the FZ, please enjoy your stay.

Lesson learned; Ask in person, not in text. If you dont think you'll see her in awhile, ask her out somewhere. (If she doesn't accept your offer or offer a reasonable availability timeline, chances are she's not interested anyway)

I would, however set something up to talk to her in person. I would at least be 30/70 in this situation, due to the fact that woman hate confrontation. Wouldn't it just be easier for her to shut you down in the text? Almost all women will opt to do it this way unless they have have no other choice.

Go into it open, once you sense that is going south, hit the abort button, (one word answers,) disinterest (wow, ok cool, nice, i see) etc
>>
>>18161853
Yes.
>>
File: 1466205018647.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466205018647.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>18160834
She sounds like a nice girl, though. I wouldn't take her rejection as a complete loss.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.