[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin Care Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I have bad acne and lots of acne scars, I have been trying my best with all these "natural" and "oil-free" skin care products to hopefully get rid of my pimples, but to no avail. I eat relatively healhy and I stay pretty hydrated throughout the day. What do I do?
>>
>>18160792
ask a fucking doctor
>>
Lasers
>>
>>18160795
I have. They prescribe me bullshit medication that makes it worse
>>
>>18160821
then see better doctors. what are you, poor?
>>
>>18160792

chemical peels or lasers are your best bet op. good luck.
>>
Accutane. It will destroy your face at first but there is relatively large change of success.
>>
Hey Anon,

I deal with acne going into 24, had acne always until I finally got on a strict routine.

Neutrogena deep clean cleanser for daily face wash, morning and night

after that use the red stridex pads let it sit until it dries

now put on a moisturizer.
the results will take a week or two but if you keep it up you will notice significant change.

ALSO:

fast food/chinese will make you break out if you have it for more than 1 meal a day daily, also try not smoking cigarettes.

Take doxycycline while you try the routine.

SODA IS THE ENEMY
>>
and change your pillow case from time to time
>>
>>18160792
Standard advice:
- Go to a derm/curology if you can afford it.
- Avoid milk products. Get a calcium pill because of this. They are cheap and effective.
- Eat your vegs, like much much more. 6 servings plus. Smoothie is probably the easiest way to do it.
- Exercise. Ideally running. Try the couch to 5k program.
- Affordable gentle skincare, such as Hada Labo, Cerave, Cetaphil.
- Don't touch your face.
- Change pillow case every day. Buy cheap ones from ikea/ebay.
- Change towel every day if you can afford it.
- Exfoliation such as BHA and AHA will give quick results, but you should not rely on them. And use them only sparingly. Cosrx brand is affordable for this.
- If you want to deal with dryness like everyone else, try products with ceramides, squalane, lanolin. I use Rosette ceramide gel, generic olive-derived squalane, and generic lanolin. They all are relatively affordable in sites like amazon.
- Take supplements if you think they help.

I solved my problem this way. My routine:
AM:
- Wash face with only water.
- Hada labo shirojyun toner. ~$10
- Melano CC. Whole face. ~$10
- Rosette ceramide gel as moisturizer/ceramide source. ~$10
- Squalane. ~$15
- Mermaid UV sunscreen. ~$15
PM:
- Oil cleansing/Tanaka massage + shaving weekly.
- Wash with cow brand makeup remover. ~$15
- Cosrx niacinamide. ~$15 Will probably try The ordinary niacinamide serum for now.
- Hada labo gokujyun toner. ~$10
- Scinic honey. ~$20
- Rosette ceramide gel as moisturizer/ceramide source. ~$10
- Anhydrous lanolin to seal the product and moisture. ~$10 Normal people usually use Vaseline, Aquaphore, or other sleeping masks.

For acne scars, the only home solutions are chemical peeling and dermarolling. Think about that only after you can control your acne.
>>
>>18161553
I took standard supplements. Multi-mineral. Magnesium. Vit D. Vit K. Calcium. B-complex. Iodine. Fish oil.

I don't think they help the skin that much.
>>
>>18160792
I don't know how fucking old you are but you should have gone as soon as possible with that shit to a doctor.

Fuck on natural shit you instantly should have gotten on medication.

Maybe that's the reason why you ended up on 4chan because you were to ugly with acne in your puberty.
>>
>>18160792
Accutane. Once it cures the acne then you can deal with the scars
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.