[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there hope for me ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Fuckmylife.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckmylife.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
- 24 years old, INCEL
- Never touched a female apart from having had sex with prostitutes
- Asperger Syndrome
- Schizoid
- Hikikomori
- Ugly as fuck
- Now fat again
- Awkward as fuck
- I can't, i just can't communicate with women
Every night i lay on my bed i want to cry about my loneliness, but i can't.
Every time i see beautiful young women and couples i get angry and then immediatly am depessed about my hopeless situation.

Pic is me.
>>
>>18160662
desu
you aren't ugly
you look scary coz you look so angry but that's about it.
if you're fat, just start working out, consider lifting weights because if you have a good body that will make you a lot more attractive.

you definitely have hope, you just have to turn your life around.

Start trying to communicate with women online first. Try being friends with women first.

but if you're stuck in a depressed rut that "you can't" do anything etc, nothing will pull you out of it.

No one can say or do much to change your situation except you!

Or, try find a female who is in the same situation as you, and try claim her
>>
>>18160662
1. Stop caring about it so much.
2. Congratulations, you had the least amazing part of an overrated activity. Let's move past that.
3. And?
4. If you're this concerned with being alone, I doubt you actually have SPD. Are you medically diagnosed and receiving help?
5. So stop not going outside.
6. Not really.
7. You don't look that fat from the neck up. Work out.
8. You need to practice, get a couple dude friends.
9. Try approaching them with the mindset that they're people you want to be friends with, not girls you want to have sex with. That sounds like a gross oversimplification. I can promise you it isn't, you're just resisting a habit.
10. So think about something else.
11. That's because you're bitter, stop wallowing and start fixing.

You're only as hopeless as you tell yourself you are. Will is 99% of this shit. I have been there, it took me 18 years to even ask a girl out and 27 years to get laid. I spent six years leaving the house only if I had no choice. I made my first friend at goddamned 16.

You can get better but you have to try. Don't blame women for not fucking you. Don't blame yourself either. Blame doesn't matter, and it isn't even something you can focus down to one person in this situation even if it did. Look at what you'd like to be and look up how to have those traits. If it's a mental thing, fake it. Pretend. That stupid "tell yourself you're awesome in the mirror" thing? DO IT.

It's work. You're literally re-programming an operating system that for all we know runs on magic and uses hardware trillions of dollars and decades of research can't even begin to replicate. It's not gonna be instant, focus on small gains and big goals.
>>
>>18160696
Do you suffer from Asperger Syndrome ?
If no, you will never understand what i go through and how fucking hard it is to even speak with people without coming off as an alien.

If you do have it and overcame the difficulties somehow, please give me a detailed step by step plan to archive my goal of having a female relationship. I need specific advice in a step by step fashion. I am lost and really can't make progress just from general advice.
>>
>>18160731
>please give me a detailed step by step plan
Sorry bro it doesn't exist. There are too many variables, too many nebulous qualities that literally do not have concrete representative values and too many circumstances to ever give you one that isn't guaranteed to fail.

Believe me, that was a big roadblock for me too.
>>
>>18160662
youre not ugly so you have that going for you. you just need confidence. earn your confidence the hard way by failing until you dont. you can do this.
>>
>>18160662
Just kill yourself. You're a waste of sperm that'll never be used
>>
>>18160662
Objectively OP, there's 3.5 billion women on the planet, there are probably some who'd be willing to fuck you, who you'd want to fuck, so there's hope, go find them
>>
Is there any one lurking who is in the same boat ?
>>
I know it is paradoxical, but you really just need a good girlfriend. I was like you until I lucked into a relationship.
>>
File: 114726[1].jpg (50KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
114726[1].jpg
50KB, 640x380px
Is that you Ben?
>>
>>18161546
KV at 23 here. Student, no diagonsed mental issues, and can communicate with women platonically very well, but I can't flirt for shit and am getting pretty neurotic about my condition.

>>18161579
How did it happen?
>>
>>18160672
>Try being friends with women first.
And stay friends with them forever.
>>
>>18160662
Kek.

You aren't ugly as fuck you fucking faggot.

You are a 5/10 normal looking person you just need to fix you hair and dress properly.

And try to be more open than everything will come from alone.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490340967217.jpg (21KB, 639x773px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490340967217.jpg
21KB, 639x773px
>>18160662
you definitely are not ugly
>>
You're not ugly. I mean you're not a 10/10 obviously, but you're not worse than the next average guy.

>Now fat again
Losing weight isn't some complicated math problem. Less calories in, burn more calories via exercise. Keep at it until you hit your desired weight. Don't just give up after a week, sometimes it takes time, but you will get there.

>Awkward as fuck
>I can't, i just can't communicate with women
Social skills are just like every other skill. Practices makes perfect. You're not going to improve them sitting in your parents' basement 24/7. Force yourself into social situations where you're forced to speak to human beings. Join things like social clubs or rec sports teams or literally any other group setting where you meet people. Eventually you'll get better at talking.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.