[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Staying in a relationship for her pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: thoughtfulstashe.png (190KB, 494x427px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtfulstashe.png
190KB, 494x427px
I am in a relationship with a girl for a couple years now. We only kind-of share similar interests.

But her pussy is perfect to me. I am not talking about sex. I mean literally her pussy. The shape, size, texture, thickness, scent, etc are all exactly to my preference. I am certain that objectively hers is the best pussy I will ever be able to enjoy.

So naturally I have a strong desire to stay in the relationship. This means that I am willing to put up with a lot of things from her that I wouldn't have if her pussy was different. I have had other girlfriends with various pussy shapes and sizes, but none of them had triggered such desire in me. I (maybe unfairly) would scrutinize their character harsher to make up for their less than phenomenal pussies.

There were times where I wanted to push my point further (in an argument or something), but I backed off when I thought about her pussy. My mind would race to the worst possible outcome of the situation, one where we break up and I lose her pussy. Seriously I receive an actual visual image in my mind about how perfect her pussy is, and I end up ceding the argument. I haven't actually ever told her that her pussy won those arguments, and I'm not sure that I ever should.

I'm wondering if this is normal behavior, and if it is fair to my girlfriend to essentially cherish her pussy more than the rest of her. Also I am concerned that our relationship would have ended already had her pussy looked even a bit different.
>>
You sound like a fucking creep
>>
I'm really not a creep irl. All this pussy worship and rating scale runs entirely in my own mind. No girlfriend is aware that I assign them value like this.
>>
>>18160595
you are literally the definition of pussy-whipped

>There were times where I wanted to push my point further (in an argument or something), but I backed off when I thought about her pussy

enjoy your shitty, unfulfilling life
>>
>>18160798
Enjoying her sweet snatch has been the pleasure of my life. However I understand how someone like yourself could twist that into a negative to hide your jealousy.
>>
>>18160950
if you were a strong enough man, you could have her pussy AND drive the relationship

if you want to stay in the passenger side just because she happens to have aesthetically pleasing genitals, thats your fucking loss
>>
>>18160960
Who says I don't? Keep in mind all this perfect pussy criteria and shit just lives in my mind. I never actually grovel or act submissive to her.

For example when I make the decision to cede an argument, it's not out of weakness, but strategy. I know that I can end the discussion while saving face, and maybe I will still get to enjoy her if I play my cards right.
>>
>>18160968

It's gonna be hilarious when she dumps you a year later.
>>
>>18161005
Well obviously I'm trying to make adjustments as I go to avoid that happening. I understand it's possible the event would occur, but I think I'm in a good position for the time being. Even if years down the road we were to split, the loss would depend on how she's aged, and whether or not the memories of her heyday are enough to keep me coming back anyways.
>>
Well Jesus Christ let's see this perfect pussy.

I had a gf a few years back with what I would consider near perfect (it could actually be too tight) and I do still miss it--but I've enjoyed pussy since then. Just my experience.
>>
>>18161037
I think I am not as open-minded as you. When I have to choose if I want to pursue a relationship or not, the deciding factor is almost always their pussy. Often I would hold off making a decision about a new interest until I've seen her pussy. It doesn't make sense for me to invest time and effort into a new relationship if I don't know what her pussy looks like yet.

Why should I try to get to know her better if I haven't seen her pussy to know if I even want to?
>>
File: emilialaugh.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
emilialaugh.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>18160595
op you are a true pussy connoisseur
>>
>>18161158
I wouldn't consider myself a connoisseur necessarily, but it's more of a down-to-earth, sober realization that I have witnessed perfection and it is humbling.
>>
>>18160595
OP I did the exact same thing
bumping - will tell my story shortly
>>
It's "normal" in the sense that many people stay too long in mediocre/bad relationships because of the sex. Whether that's because the overall sex life is insane or because their partners has a perfect physical attribute they value lots seems irrelevant to me.

However, it's not "normal" in the sense that everyone feels this way and you're supposed to feel this way. Feeling like you would rather not be with a woman you would have a better relationship and/or better sex life with because her vulva would be less aesthetic is not normal. At best it's a fetish in how extreme the focus is.
>>
>>18161911
Thanks I'm interested to hear your story
>>18161919
If it's a fetish, what can I do about it? It's not like I can force myself to be attracted to a girl I am not. Even if her personality completely gelled with mine, I would find some reason or another to break up if her pussy was wrong.
>>
>>18161953
Then you have to accept that you have such a strong preference that it does not give you much leeway to be picky about anything else. Aka you accept whatever person is attached to the perfect puss.
>>
>>18160595
>>18161953

Ok OP here's my story

>be me 18, 6 foot 3
>meet cute short redhead on tinder, a few months older, 5 foot 2
>despite that she's never even held a guys hand before

>talk online for a month before we meet
>I see many red flags but my dick is no quitter
>eg: one minute saying she would never be controlling
>next minute telling me to stop talking to female friends b4 we've even met yet

>long story short, I meet her and the parents
>and we start dating
>she cried when I asked her out
>took a few months to pop her cherry cus I didn't want to rush it
>I teach her everything I know
>slowly but surely the sex gets better and better

>we fight a lot cus her anxiety means she assumes the worst of me a lot
>always knew in the back of my head it could only work temporarily
>my situation is the opposite of yours cus I would rarely back down or apologise
>most of the fights were her fault because she would misinterpret anything / make stupid assumptions
>then I would get angry cus of how irrational she was, which would just snowball the whole thing
>until she would start crying and hyperventilating and would even threaten to kill herself just to make me feel like shit

>eg: my dad's kind of an intimidating guy cus he's tall like me and his job involves being aggressive for a living
>when they were getting to know each other she misinterpreted some questions he asked, assumed he hated her
>one night dad offered to drive us to a party, to show her that he didn't hate her
>was fucking cold that night - would have had to take a train and walk a long distance
>she has a panic attack and runs away, we end up just bailing on the whole party cus of how difficult she was being

cont
>>
>>18160595
>>18161953

>every time we fight I lose a shit ton of sleep and i get closer and closer to just giving up
>so I make sure to enjoy the sex we had while I could

>couldn't name a specific thing I liked most about her
>was just a great overall package

>long red hair - good for pulling on from behind
>loved it when I yanked it in time with my thrusts, could make her cum pretty consistently

>innocent green eyes
>one of her biggest turn ons was me looking her in the eye while I ate her out

>small breasts - absolutely loved kissing and sucking them
>because it would make her blush and get quite wet

>tight pussy with beautiful ginger pubes
>even after a year of some pretty rough pounding
>still had a strong grip around 2 fingers

>average butt, still great to hold onto though

>over the course of our relationship
>she went from having no clue at all how to ride me
>to being able to milk my cock as I lay down groaning

>we would also have these absolutely wild lovemaking sessions
>I would try and make her cum as many times as possible
>cus her face went really red
>and I loved watching her holes contract
>one time she stayed the night, in 24 hours I made her cum 43 times

>I would absolutely love to fuck her again
>but she would be completely incapable of having a fwb relationship without getting attached
>so that can of worms sadly isn't worth opening

Its been almost 3 months, god I miss her
>>
>>18161962
Does it make me a bad person for valuing women this way? I have been thinking about it for a while and it's definitely my gf's pussy specifically that helps me tolerate her. For example she is quite clingy and it actually turns me on to know that a girl with a pussy like hers is clingy to me, however if she was the exact same way but with a different pussy I would find her clinginess to be a turn-off.

>>18162042
Sorry to hear for your loss friend. I know that the day my gf and I break up (knock on wood) will be marked in history and I will honor that date every year with a moment of silence for what was lost.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.