[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons, how do i make sure my bf loves me forever and never stops?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: received_639147636268632.jpg (20KB, 794x589px) Image search: [Google]
received_639147636268632.jpg
20KB, 794x589px
Hey anons, how do i make sure my bf loves me forever and never stops?
>>
>>18160508
Swallow.
>>
im thirsty af gurl so tbf if i was him id want u sucking muh dick like no 2morro
>>
>>18160517
second that.
>>
>>18160508

By not acting like this and not being crazy.

Looks like you're too late!
>>
>>18160525
I cant help that im insecure plz
>>
>>18160508
Love him and him tell him when you feel it. Support his hobbies. Don't be too jealous. Make time for him. Follow your own ambitions.

I'm getting too depressed writing this. Good luck.
>>
>>18160543
But im afraid i might love him TOO much
If i said i loved him everytime i felt it every other sentence would be it.
>>
>>18160508
you don't want a bf, you want a dog
>>
>>18160690
A dog that fucks.
>>
>>18160508
Be an interesting person, treat him the way you'd want him to treat you, give him room to be his own person, and never lie or hide information from him.

You should know that last part doesn't mean "you are required to always report your actions and location at all times". I don't know why but a lot of the time I tell a woman to not lie to her partner she assumes I mean "tell your life story and keep him updated even if he doesn't want to hear it".
>>
>>18160713
How do i just /be an interesting person/?
>>
>>18160724
Keep learning/doing new things. Netflix is fine, if that's all you do outside of school/work that's not super interesting imo
>>
>>18160698
get a dog and a vibrator
>>
>>18160724
You have things you find interesting, right? Hobbies, areas of study? Pursue them. If possible get a job about one or more of them. Learn about them. Try out new ones that might have something in common with ones you have.

Consuming media is not a hobby. Vidya, while interactive, counts as consuming media. If you're not contributing more than buying and playing games, it doesn't count.

Instead of TV, read a book. Not just in your area of study but in general. It's not hard to plow through a book in a few days. Eventually you'll be able to kill a small novel in one. But for now, focus on trying to *understand* the book. Read it for more than its words. Apply that critical thinking thing you learned and forgot from highschool. This literally makes you smarter. TV is fun but you're not stretching the same muscles with it as you are with books, the format for how they present information is totally different. That's why people tell you to read even when TV exists.

Become curious. This is as simple as taking every dumb "why is ___?" or "what if ___?" you have an studying the answer instead of just accepting you don't know. The habit will form in time. Be more open to exploring ideas you don't normally have and experiences you'd normally not get from your own path. You don't have to do stupid and clearly dangerous shit, but don't take your initial reaction to an idea like a new food or a new activity as the be-all-end-all. Challenge social assumptions to see if that thing most people think is weird might actually be rad.

All else fails think about interesting people, and figure out what they do - not how much money they have or what has happened that has nothing to do with their actions - and start doing some things like that. Keep up what you like and put your own spin on it. Don't do things that turn out to not be for you.

And the most important part of being interesting right here: While you shouldn't hide your skills and knowledge, don't brag either.
>>
>>18160508
Say things like "that's it, harder daddy"

Also lots of sandwhiches.
>>
>>18160669
Maybe you're not feeling love then. Maybe it's infatuation. Squeal and hug him excitedly then, show him your emotions.
>>
>>18160757
To expand on that last point: Just because I know Thai recipes from a family I did work for as a kid or that I've learned some cooking skills from a professional chef I was buddies with in college doesn't mean I have to tell a girl I date that I do. She can find out when I use it for myself and if she asks where I learned to cook or what it is I can explain then, and not before. It's more fun for someone to learn you know something or can do it that way than being told beforehand, and it gets them thinking about what else they might not know about you.
>>
>>18160508
become completely subservient, or a complete slave
>>
File: 142120938929.png (320KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
142120938929.png
320KB, 349x415px
>>18160855
And what if OP's bf is an adult?
>>
>>18160864
i dont understand the question. OP's bf is, im assuming, a human male. learn about psychology and brains you fucking nitwit
>>
>>18160883
I'm saying people who insist on dominance without resistance are delicate, weak-wristed man babies.

You know, like you.
>>
>>18160517
fpbp
>>
>>18160887
kys KHV
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.