[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female friend...acting clingy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Wait-What-Meme-11.jpg (24KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
Wait-What-Meme-11.jpg
24KB, 600x412px
Long story short I've known this girl for about a year and a half (We are both in grad school together), and recently she hasn't left me alone.

>For the past 3 weeks she has spent all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at my apartment. About 12 hours each day.
>Everyday she texts me asking to get dinner with her

Here is the thing...she has a boyfriend who lives about an hour away.

I asked her why she hasn't been hanging around her best female friend (Who she almost exclusively hung out with until about a month ago), and got sort of a perplexing response.
>Shes acting jealous and selfish that I'm in a relationship and she is not.

That's great, I understand competition between females and shes mad some guy is into you and not her. Ok great, so why is she hanging out so much with me. Why does she text me everyday of the week asking to get dinner with me, why does she spend 12 hour a day on the weekend at my place watching television.
>She has a boyfriend who lives a short hour car ride away, why doesn't she just go hangout with him?

It wouldn't bug me so much, but I'm going to be honest...I want to bang this girl.

I'm just a bit confused
>>
can i bang this girl?
>>
>>18160435
She obviously wants to fuck you but doesn't wanna take the blame for cheating on her bf. She wants you to initiate it. She is giving you opportunities by staying at your house. No girl would do that unless they wanted the D, unless she thinks you're gay.
>>
Nobody can truly understand the female mind OP.

Is it strange she is hanging out with you instead of her boyfriend all weekend (even multiple weekends) when he isn't even that far away?...yeah I'd say its out of the ordinary.

But maybe she doesn't need to see her BF every week and she rather spend that time with someone she considers a friend.

Maybe the guy doesn't want to see her, she thinks she is in a relationship, but really is not.

...or maybe she is really into you and wants to bang.

IDK...
>>
Anything else /adv/?
>>
Sounds crazy...stay away.
>>
Did her boyfriend is gay, she wants to fuck because he won't fuck her
>>
Here boyfriend a fag dude, she wants to fuck you, he's gay and won't do it
>>
No tolerance for cheating. Don't do unto others. Don't encourage her. Keep being her friend, though. If the signs point toward danger, don't run but calmly and respectfully decline.

If you want it safer, get a girlfriend so she'll stay away.
>>
>>18160435
This isn't difficult, man. Do you see her as girlfriend material, or just a fuck?
>Girlfriend material
Make moves, she's already at your fucking place.
>just a fuck
Back off. Not worth the trouble considering she's in a relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.