[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 21

File: 166153488[2].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
166153488[2].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
@girls

1. I share an apartment with my sister. Is that a turn off for women or is it fine?

- My sister constantly changes her underwear, like 4 or 5 times a day. Is this normal behaviour in women or is she just weird? I asked her about it once but she didn't answer.

C) I also work as a night guard. Would the scheduling make it difficult for any partner?

Thanks.
>>
>>18160317
>1. I share an apartment with my sister. Is that a turn off for women or is it fine?
If you're considering bringing women over to your house and your sister is ALWAYS there, it may be a bad idea. I personally would be more concerned about general privacy (non-sexual context) than the fact that she's your sister. Girls are spies.

>My sister constantly changes her underwear, like 4 or 5 times a day. Is this normal behaviour in women or is she just weird? I asked her about it once but she didn't answer.
Tell her to buy pantyliners.

>C) I also work as a night guard. Would the scheduling make it difficult for any partner?
Depends on what activities said partner would want to be doing and when. Could be a problem, could be fine, but it's situational.
>>
File: 1331764038541.png (88KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1331764038541.png
88KB, 193x200px
Wow I made it early

@females

I'm a 20 yr old slim average looking guy (5.5/10 probably) and I want to get better at talking to women. I only describe myself because there's different context to an ugly guy approaching a woman and a handsome guy doing it (I think).

Anyway, lots of pretty girls walk their dogs outside my apartment building, and I want to be able to approach them for a quick conversation without coming off as creepy. What kind of stuff do you want to hear to get a good impression of a guy? Since the conversations are so short, it seems like it would be weird to ask for a number / ask to get together again.

In my experience, I've...
>Complimented their dog
>Introduce myself
>Ask their name
>Ask about the dog
>Say I've got some pets of my own
You know, basic small talk

What I want to do is take the conversation beyond that. Let me know what you think
>>
Whenever women compliment me, part of me feels like they're being sarcastic or patronizing. I absolutely hate it, but I also never communicate that part because I know it's just a personal problem. But I still struggle with getting over it.

I'm pretty confident there are some other guys here who've had some similar problems, and I'd appreciate any advice.
>>
>>18160407
I was pretty insecure back in highschool and I felt the same thing. The way I look at it now is that people typically don't do that, especially in 1 on 1 communication, and extra especially after adolescence. I really got a grasp on it in my first year of college when I was out shopping and the cashier said "hey, I like your shirt, it's a nice color". She seemed genuinely honest and I felt good. Even if she was lying or sarcastic, it wouldn't matter, because I wouldn't care about being respected by someone who would do something so stupid and petty as sarcastically complimenting a stranger. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18160374
I think the most important thing is to be able to read their body language and how they respond to you.

Some people/girls are just freaked out when strangers talk to them out of the blue, no matter how good the conversation is or how attractive they are.

I think what you've talked about is good so far, but maybe don't ask their name because that can come off as a bit stalkerish/creepy to very shy/paranoid girls.

Only ask for their name at the end if the convo has been good, and they seem responsive, throw in a, "oh btw i dont think i said, my name is " ", what's your name" etc

But anyway, most important is to be able to read how they respond to your convo. If they seem a bit awkward or not answering or asking you questions much, just leave them alone and say have a nice day gtg bye.

BUT

if they seem super into it, and are actually talking back to you, asking questions, keep the convo going.

I personally like it when friendly strangers talk to me etc, i dont mind, makes my day brighter.

So if they seem like they wanna keep talking, just ask basic stuff like

- what are your plans today
- are you studying/working

honestly it can be anything, because if they are into the convo they will go along with it !!

but some girls will always be more timid/shy and dont like talking to strangers, so no matter how nice you are, don't take it personally if they don't want to talk to you

Hope this helps!! haha
>>
>>18160424
That's good advice. The body language thing is totally true. Yesterday I greeted a girl who I had talked to before, and when I approached her, she didn't stop, she just started walking more slowly. I thought "Oh she doesn't want to have a convo" so I said bye and disengaged.

The bit about asking their name at the end is really good. It's like saying "I had a good time talking to this stranger, so I want to know who they are"

Thanks a lot
That being said, other girls feel free to add on, lol
>>
>>18160317
wow, how many pairs of panties does she have then?
>>
Hello everybody I am a loser

I just want a gf whose pussy isn't looser
>>
File: 1327059876920.jpg (25KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1327059876920.jpg
25KB, 300x400px
Stupid question, but still, it's been bugging me for a week, and it's for the sake of SCIENCE.

I know that both men and women gets their nipples erect when they're horny, and (at least in my case, don't know how , common it is) men get random nipple erections too when they're not actually horny. Thing is, last week I started working somewhere, and one of my female co-workers had obvious erect nipples the first two times I saw her, but afterwards it wasn't there anymore, so...

Am I right in assuming that women also get erect nipples at random times, or do you girls get horny with no apparent reason every now and then?
>>
>>18160432
thank you :)

not many guys have ever approached me in my life so i always feel pretty good when they do!

So i would think other girls would feel the same way too maybe?

Also what i forgot to say was, if you have a good job or you are studying something respectable,

thats a good thing to always mention

Maybe its a bit superficial but girls and i think everyone like people who are succesful or determined and have goals.

The sad truth is nobody likes to hear that someone is a NEET lol

So if you can fit into your convo like,
"yeah ive been studying heaps because i have my engineering exam coming up"

or something
thats good always

Always makes me impressed lel
>>
>>18160438
no we get erect nipples when its cold too

so shes probably not horny she could just be cold

or sometimes your shirt/bra can rub you the wrong way and make the nipples hard

anything touching your nipples for a certain amount of time will make them hard regardless if youre horny or not
>>
Why will some guys insist on anal but getting down on a girl or even touching her vagina makes him feel "disgusted"?
>>
@girls

What's a non-creepy way for a guy to transition from casual talk to flirting / getting your number? I'm pretty great at talking to people, but that transition has never been my strong suit. I always seem to "friendzone" myself immediately, lol. Any tips?
>>
File: fairy nipples.jpg (66KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
fairy nipples.jpg
66KB, 858x536px
>>18160438
Everyone gets hard nipples in the cold. Your body tightens the skin to prevent heat escaping, causing your nipples to stick out more. Fairy nipples are the same thing.
>>
>>18160459
will only work if the girl wants to flirt, wants your number, or wants to date you.

The reason you keep getting friendzoned is because the girl wants to be your friend and doesnt want to date you.

You can't change that really, you can only try go for another girl.

Or never become friends with a girl, make it clear from the first convo you want to date her lol
>>
>>18160468
>make it clear from the first convo that you want to date her
That's where my problem is. I can carry on a conversation but I don't know how to make my intentions clear.
>>
Guys, how can I ask my boyfriend to cum on my food before I eat it or let me rub it into my face if we are going out without sounding like a creep?
>>
>>18160317
1. no thats cute

2. its probably a lot of self cleaning fluid
>>
>>18160456
maybe they are gay?
just fuck normal people instead
>>
>>18160317
>1.
>-
>C)
im really triggered
>>
>>18160474
just say

"hey can i be honest"

"you seem really nice/great/funny/awesome good to talk to"

"would you want to go on a date friday night"
>>
File: 1333634891909.jpg (99KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1333634891909.jpg
99KB, 500x641px
>>18160443
>>18160465
The more you know. It was probably clothing rubbing, since it's almost never cold here, and the ambient inside the house where we work isn't either.

Thanks for the info, anyway.
>>
>>18160374
dog owners hate talking about their dogs, when you pass by them just smile every day and then start eventually asking how are you very quickly, so she looks forward to the next day, and keep doing this, and then eventually ask her out for some coffee. =)
>>
>>18160475
I don't think it will make you sound like a creep, but it will definitely make it sound like you have a weird kink. I think it really depends on how long you've been dating. If you're still just getting to know each other I'd say it would be a bit weird. But if you've been dating for a while, I think you could bring it up as part of a fetish conversation. By that I mean it wouldn't be a good idea to walk in the door from a day of work and say "Honey, I want you to cum in my food". Has to be in the right context.
If He feels uncomfortable with it he'll probably just say no, and that would be the end of it.
>>
>>18160459
definitely not in public, theyre more likely to push away so that they dont embarass themselves. i have done this before, if you corner her in a quiet spot shes more likely to give you her number.
>>
>>18160456
Because my face doesn't go into an ass so that's why.
Have you ever also tasted yourself? The milk and pennies meme is real.
>>
>>18160456
Honestly, I have no idea

I think that "anal" reached a bro-dude mythological status so it's something "special".

Vaginas are pretty gross though. Worth eating out due to the reaction, but it's not a looks thing
>>
>>18160475
>both are horny
>"do you like turning me on?"
>"yes"
>"I have a really weird fantasy. You could make me very happy... Interested?"

Something along those lines. The hornier you get, the better.

You can also start from talking about how you like eating his cum. If he doesn't approve/appreciate it, the situation's hopeless anyway
>>
>>18160475
Be playful about it, that'll make it sounds more casual and fun. Also just say you like getting facial-ed and then just rub it into your face, he'll probably like it. I would.
>>
>>18160456
P in V is fine
P in A is fine
Face in A not fine
Face in V not fine

Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>18160500
This guy gets it
It's not about going "Hey, can I eat your cum?"
It's about prefacing it with how you feel

Like if my girl said something turned her on, there are very few things I wouldn't do
>>
>>18160511
>there are very few things I wouldn't do
What wouldn't you do?
>>
>>18160552
Scat is the only thing that comes to mind quickly
Or diaper play
>>
>>18160552
Feed a mogwai after midnight.
>>
>>18160552
I'm "the guy who get's it" and there's very little things I wouldn't do as well.
Exceptions include scat play, severe pain or cuckolding.
>>
>>18160559
>>18160562
What about watersports or mild BDSM?
>>
Girls

Why do you like kissing? Doesn't it feel weird swapping spit and breathing in someone else's breath? I've only kissed a girl one time and felt extremely uncomfortable afterward
>>
>>18160570
Watersports is pee right? Fuck that, I categorize it as scat related.

I had a gf into BDSM, which I kept an open mind about and tried but ultimately didn't like it.
>>
>>18160570
BDSM totally ok
Watersports.... Not my thing, but if she was into it, I'd do it.

But that's just me. Watersports is by far more fringe than BDSM.
Is it about being pissed on or pissing on someone?
>>
>>18160574
Closeness and intimacy. It's been a social tradition in western culture for a very long time.
>>
>>18160570
if she insists...
Watersports may be okay if it's kept hygienical
BDSM won't make me happy, but I have already beaten two girls in the faces on their requests. I hated it, but I accepted they liked it, so I complied.
But I need to have some strong feelings for a girl to do it for her
>>
>>18160590

It's just weird to me.. the physical act. It seems really gross
>>
File: r.png (290KB, 566x428px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
290KB, 566x428px
>>18160306
Girls say that I'm cute. What do they mean by this? Also people call me 'buddy' and 'love' in public
>>
>>18160620

People think you're gay
>>
>>18160620
Fat manlet
>>
>>18160574
I'm a guy, but it works the same for both sexes. The experience mimicks touching female genitals (they are also slimy, warm and soft), which is a general feeling we like. This feeling makes us interested in touching pussies, which is obviously crucial for reproduction.
So it's a biological thing. And women like it, because it changes nothing for them and because men like it, so that's a way to please them (which obviously helps with reproduction)
>>
Question for younger brothers and sisters, do you contact your older brother?
My younger brother doesn't. ;_;
>>
>>18160620
creepy as fuck
>>
File: hope.png (226KB, 262x561px) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
226KB, 262x561px
>>18160625
I am a manlet but not fat.
>>18160624
not gay
>>
>live in an old, secluded house
>its about 1300 feet from the road
>trees block visibility of it
>rural pennsylvania
>nearest neighbor is over a mile away
>some real stephen king tier shit
how do i bring ladies back to my home without them worrying about me murdering them and turning them or trapping them in my basement for 20 years?
>>
>>18160637
>turning them
into clothes i am an retard
>>
>>18160637
explain, that you have already informed the police about your date.
>>
>>18160637
just date them long enough until they trust you and are comfortable with you and they won't get worried or care about your house
>>
>>18160631
It really depends on each family. My younger brother and I almost never talk, and my mother has admitted that shes depressed we likely won't stay in contact once they pass away.
>>
Ladies, have you ever turned down a good friend whom you've known for several years or at least a year? How did it feel?
>>
Asked this in the last thread but gonna ask again.

>meet girl online
>she is 18, im 24
>shes looking for 18-21
>msg her anyways
>didnt even expect her to respond
>she responds and we hit it off
>gave my # and she texted me
>had first date, went well
>set up 2nd
>she obv looking forward to it by reminding me how nice the weather is going to be for that day when I text her
>day before
>texts me asking if we can do something closer to campus
>her sister asked how old I was and she told her
>sister starts freaking out and tells her to only go place in walking distance from her dorm
>sister tells her how going to the river (alone) with someone you've only seen once is a bad idea
>end up getting lunch again and her giving me a tour of the campus instead of going for a walk along the river (she paid for her meal)
>during lunch she talks about how her parents probably wont approve and that it might be a big issue
>at the end of the date I gave her a hug and said I'll text you so we can figure out something for next week
>says "idk im not sure..."
>"okay, we'll see"
>say bye

Question is would it be beta/insecure of me to send her a text saying something like "Hey X, I'm willing to try and keep things moving forward but if the age gap is going to be a real issue and/or you aren't just that interested, just let me know. I'll understand."

I don't like dating multiple girls at a time so I would rather just end it at that unless she wants to try and continue.
>>
>>18160820
jfc she wants you to be the older badboy and give her the dick that her weak wimpy classmates cant

her parents not approving is a huge turnon for her. you read this wrong. change your approach.
>>
>>18160820
I think leave it to her to decide what to do for now.
>>
>>18160827
So how would I change my approach? Her parents probably already know cause she said her sister texted everyone to keep an eye on her.
>>18160828
And how would I go about that?
Well shit. Two answers, both at the opposite sides of the scale.
>>
>>18160841
just remember that there are pretty much no rules in life and this girl wants you to embody that.

step 1 dont be thirsty. you dont really know whats going on in this girls life so just ghost her. if she hits you up, she's yours. separate her from her parents and mold her as you wish
>>
>>18160869
Hmm... I might try this. I think I may have already fucked up my chance though during the date. Cause while we were eating she said she kinda just wanted to go to the river anyways. In hindsight I could have just said "Yeah we should, it will be fun. Your sister won't know anyways". But we just continued talking about other things instead.

But I take it if she wasn't interested she would have made up an excuse to get out of taking me on the tour of the campus. She did tell me she was going to her mom's birthday after our date the night before. She could have easily said, "yeah I kinda need to go to my moms place to help".
>>
>>18160889
cool. sounds like she wants you.
>>
not really the best place for this but, question for girls who have done anal before
my bf has asked a few times for it but i always said no, his birthday is coming up so i figured i would let him just to give it a try and then after that decide if i want to try it again
what's the best way to go about loosening the butt up? i've tried slipping a finger in there in the shower and it felt way too tight
how can i clean up back there so there's no unwanted mess afterwards? do i have to give myself an enema solo? that doesn't sound very pleasant
>>
>>18160913
Average people don't go for the enema. Best advice would be toys or fingers for prepping and also go to the bathroom a few hours before to get as much out of you as possible.
>>
>>18160913
enemas are ok, nothing to fear, really. Yes, do a solo one. It is not absolutely necessary, but it will ease your mind. You only need this thing you squeeze, no bag is needed.
And your finger (and two as well) will go inside easily once you lubricate it
>>
>>18160904
I mean I guess. I don't really see how that translates to her wanting me. I am pretty new to dating. So do I just not text her and if she comes texting me, she wants me and if she doesn't it is over?
>>
>>18160913
Please don't have anal if you don't want to.
Don't do it for your bf.

If you are genuinely turned on by it, and you are curious about trying it for YOURSELF, and not him, then yeah sure do it.

The first time, its gonna hurt, or at least be uncomfortable no matter what.

The best way to loosen your butt up is to be relaxed, and turned on.
If you are nervous/scared, which you will most likely be because its your first time, your butt will tighten up.
I suggest first having him eat out your ass, and finger you (using lube), first using the pinky, then maybe index finger, then maybe two fingers to loosen you up a bit.

If this hurts, and you dont like how it feels, you shouldn't do anal to be honest.

However, if you wish to proceed I suggest doing it in missionary. Have him lube up his dick and slowly start rubbing your asshole and slowly putting it in little by little. Try to relax as much as possible, and I would highly suggest rubbing your clit to turn yourself on.

It honestly just takes a bit of practice etc, I don't think anyone's first time can be pain free or super loose.

Maybe even try some butt plugs first.

You honestly don't need to do an enema to make sure there's no mess after.

Just make sure you've gone to the toilet that day, and you don't feel super clogged in there or anything, or you don't have an upset stomach.
The dick doesn't go that far in there so that it would bring up any mess.

But that's always a possibility, even if you do an enema. You never know. So I would make sure your bf is comfortable with that and doesn't mind because that can always happen and it can be embarassing but if you have a supportive and nice/kind bf it won't matter and you can laugh about it.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>18160944
i definitely still want to try it at least once, if only so i can say no in the future
is there anything else i should know? how often should i wear a buttplug if i get one and what size?
>>
>>18160465
Pretty sure those are called goosebumps. Fairy nipples just sound weird.
>>
File: conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg (356KB, 2500x1744px) Image search: [Google]
conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg
356KB, 2500x1744px
>like this girl in my organization
>think she likes me too but not sure
>have an organization related event yesterday for like 5 hours
>we talk and have friendly back and forth banter throughout the day
>she calls me friendless, ugly, annoying
>I call her lazy and naggy
>we're both laughing and getting along
>we're all eating ice cream
>day is about to end
>planning on asking her out on a date before we part ways
>she says she eats so slow
>tell her she looks like she would eat it fast
>gets offended I implied she was fat
>its visible that she didn't like hearing that
>try to fix things and change the conversation
>she starts giving me short and monotone answers
>she is about to leave
>try to get her attention and apologize
>finally with some emotions (though pretty sure she was faking it) she says its fine
>follow it up with a "you sure?" because I don't know what to say after that
>"yeah"

Pretty sure she is still mad. Jeez, I was supposed to end the day asking her out and not apologizing and feel bad. God, I feel like a dumbass. I just thought that if she could say all those things to me as friendly banter then she could handle one fat joke (She isn't even fat to begin with). Should I text her? What would I even text her? I feel really bad and feel like I fucked up my chances by being a social retard. My friend was trying to cheer me up and told me that its not big of a deal and she'll be fine, but I feel like I should do something since I think it will be awkward and unlikely that we just see another next meeting and act like nothing happened.
>>
>>18160992
Don't text her dude. Just act like it never happened. Next time you see her just act as you normally would. If she acts cold to you or something act like you don't know wtf is wrong with her and why she is doing that.

Just ignore it and move on. Look, you apologized, she said it was okay, it wasn't a big deal, now you move on from it.
>>
>>18161010
Think I fucked my chances up for a date? Kinda don't know how I would ask her out on one after this happened.
>>
@Either Gender

Do most people not want to be in a serious relationship with someone in the military?

I've been told by a couple dates they don't want to continue due to this.
>>
>>18161024
Some people cannot cope with long periods of time without their partner.
Some people look for alternatives to give them affection while their partner is away.
>>
>>18161032
I'm mostly based in the US though. The only real problem is moving every couple of years.
>>
>>18161024
Nope, too unstable.
>>
>>18161017
Maybe not. See how the next little bit goes, maybe dont intend to ask her out right away
>>
>>18161042
Moving is hard too. Having to uproot and find a new social circle every time. It's hard on the partner and the partner has to be willing to deal with it for you.
>>
>>18160976
If you get a butt plug, get a beginners size, which is small. Usually theres only options of small/medium/large when you buy online.

just use it as part of foreplay before you have anal.
So after fingering, get ur bf to put lube on it, and slowly put it in and out of you.
Or if youre really into it, you can wear it when having vaginal intercourse. Some people like how it feels.

I'm not really sure if wearing a buttplug all day will loosen your ass or anything because I have never done it. But usually even if you wear a small butplug for a while after you pull it out, your asshole will be a little bit gaped and then after a while it will go back to normal.

But it can be fun to play with one of them before you do actual anal, esp if your bf is very big.

I don't think theres anything you need to know, just that if it hurts please just tell your bf to stop and tell him to go very slow and not very deep at the start.
>>
There was this cute girl in my class last semester, and I said hi to her a few times. It wasn't smooth as fuck, but it went fine, she said hi to me a few times after, then we just stopped for whatever reason. Wasn't like I made it awkward so she stopped, it was mostly circumstantial IIRC. I showed up late, her friends were there earlier, etc.

I noticed she's in my class again this semester, but it's like half way through the semester already, so I'm not sure of how weird it really is to walk up and say hi to her again after like half a semester has gone by.

Girls, how weird would it be to you if some dude was to just walk up and say hi in a similar situation?
>>
>>18161101
im a bit confused did you just say hi to her and there was never any other conversation?
>>
>>18161101
>awkward nerd boy walks up to me
>oh god, is he going to talk to me?
>obviously nervous
>"h- hi"
>"uh.. hi?"
>he doesn't say anything else
>leaves
>he does this a few more times, never gets beyond saying hi
>eventually he stops, thank god
>>18161106
>>
>>18161017
I've heard hate is better than indifference

So nah...
>>
File: DOJA_CAT.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DOJA_CAT.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
@everyone

are there any must-haves to hook up with a "bad bitch".

Timid girls can love me all they want, but the one that fearlessly stares directly into my eyes is what I want. And I want it bad.
>>
>>18161150
A reliable health plan to cover the costs of all the syphilis treatments you will be getting.
>>
File: DOJA_CAT (1).jpg (31KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
DOJA_CAT (1).jpg
31KB, 640x400px
>>18161153

I have govt. mandated health care so that's a check, what else?
>>
>>18161106
Oh wow I worded that fucking poorly

When I say "She said hi" or "I said hi", I meant it as in we said hi, and then there conversation after.

Nobody fucking walks up and says hi.

>>18161116
Good thing I'm not autistic
>>
>>18161159
*nobody fucking walks up and says hi with nothing after that

I have no idea why I'm using "hi" as a substitute for "We talked". Maybe I am autistic.
>>
>>18161159
oh okay
well i dont know what you talked about previously

but could you maybe go up to her next class and be like "hi, havent talked to you for a while, how have you been? how are you finding this class etc"
And then maybe talk about the previous class?
Be like, "oh remember biology, I actually ended up getting an B+ in that"
or something

just talk casual chill again
if you used to have convos why cant you again?

me as a girl i wouldnt be weirded out

sometimes if I have stopped talking to someone I have talked to before, I feel too shy/awkward to make the first move again myself
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479442888165.jpg (17KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479442888165.jpg
17KB, 440x245px
Guys: So I met this guy from a club in college and talked just for a little while, then he added me on fb few days after that, no idea how he found me. He sometimes messages me there, I have initiated but most times it's him. Despite that he never asks me out and sometimes just lets the conversation die and doesn't engage much after a while, even when he initiates. Also I no obvious flirting (that I could catch). Could it be that he's just being friendly and that's it? I often read that if a guy talks to you is because often there's a romantic interest, true? I'm autistic and suck at these things.
>>
>>18161167
No guy's going to randomly add some chick on fb and start a convo with her if he doesn't want to fuck
>>
>>18161166
It was general small talk - majors, classes, commuting etc.

You sure it wont be weird? Its the middle of the semester, just seems like itd be a little awkward since I didnt do this at the start of the semester.

Was planning on just saying something like, "Hey, just noticed, you're _____ from last semester right?" And going from there.
>>
>>18161024
I would find it to be too unstable, and I'm also quite against the military in general and am a pacifist- I wouldn't want some trigger happy man.
>>
>>18161174
Yeah, I also thought that but he never makes a move and it's been like a month since we met, is like he's friendzoning himself
>>
Guys-what is it about a pretty lesbian that makes you want to 'turn' her or think you have a shot? I'm pretty (8/10 without makeup) and feminine, and I like clothes and the like (well, making them anyway). I'm also a lesbian. This is non negotiable- why do so many men I meet think they can "turn" me? I would have thought "I'm gay" is a very clear "I'm not and cannot be interested" signal. Do a lot of men not get this?
>>
Guys: is a woman's nice figure distracting?
>>
>>18161192
Men are attractive to good looking women.
You are an attractive woman.
Therefore men like you.
It doesn't matter if you like them back, your sexual orientation is irrelevant,. Even if they knew beforehand they couldn't help it if you are just that attractive, as simple as that.
You don't see guys trying to "turn" ugly land-whale lesbians.

Why don't you get this?
>>
>>18161200
I get that I'm attractive, I just don't know why they bother-and it's also very entitled. Can't you just not try with someone CLEARLY not interested? Or is your entire gender just that arrogant and rude?
>>
>>18161190

What move are you expecting him to make? Maybe he's seeing if you're going to signal him first.
>>
>>18161207
(we) men are taught to be persistent and don't give up.
>>
>>18161167
if I talked to a girl with not particular reason it's because I'm interested, definitely.
He might also be autistic and doesn't know how to get things further?
If you like him enough, just ask him yourself to hangout.
If you don't like him that much just keep things as the are and he eventually stop when he realizes you aren't putting out.
>>
>>18161213
Well what about being decent people? It's annoying and unpleasant. Why would you think you'd have success with being annoying and unpleasant?
>>
>>18161198
Sometimes it can be, but if I'm working on something important I can ignore it.
>>
>>18161218

shut the fuck up
>>
>>18161209
Maybe going out or something, seems kinda pointless to just keep it on fb. I do reply to his messages and engage but not sure how could I give him a hint because he's never flirty and that kinda confuses me
>>
>>18160475
"I want you to cum in my face"

as easy as that.
>>
>>18161227

Say you're free on some day/interested in X event/activity.

Or you know what, just asking him out yourself instead of waiting.
>>
>>18160456
lol get the fag a fucking buttplug.
>>
>>18161224
Did the lesbian touch a nerve or something? Don't you have that much success?
Also >>18161192
Yeah, men can be kind of asshol-y and persistent. Just don't give them ANY acknowledgement and they'll probably go away. Trust me, as a straight girl who's quite pretty, you can't escape em'.
>>
>>18161218
that depends on the person.
Maybe you should stop frequenting horny single guys?
>>
>>18160507
>>18160499
But do you guys expect blowjobs? Because dicks taste pretty gross and are real uncomfortable to suck on too.
>>
>>18161233
They're friends of my friends' boyfriends mainly. I'm the only single one in the group (finding a non SJW/butch girlfriend is really hard) and despite being told that I'm gay they don't listen. I don't like going out with my wider social circle anymore to be honest.

Other guys in classes and stuff do the same.
>>
>>18161235
wow poor you.
Seriously, there are people out there with real problems, just man up. This isn't something you could fix by your own means.
>>
>>18161234
>Because dicks taste pretty gross and are real uncomfortable to suck on too.
It depends on the hygiene and the cum on the diet. That last part is entirely your opinion too.
>>
>>18161217
>>18161230

We mostly just talk about college and the city since we both moved recently. I doubt he's autistic because he approached me in person normally and seems to have a lot of friends. I have told him that I'm interested in trying some places he already visited as a hint, but no response to that so there's my confusion.

Maybe because I was raised in a more traditional culture, but honestly if he's not interested enough to make a move I'll just let it die off even when I'm interested.
>>
>>18161241
I know there are real problems out there- I'm not making it its own thread, I just want to know why men go for women that are clearly not interested. My engaged friend experiences this too.
>>
>>18161245
They don't care about how you feel, they're trying their luck at getting some pussy. Entitled and asshol-y? Yes, but they lose nothing.
>>
So I'm curious, I was the lesbian at >>18161192
Straight women: does the persistence and not taking no for an answer and intimidation and aggression actually work on you?
>>
>>18161252
It depends. 95% of the time it wouldn't, but sometimes it shows a certain tenacity and never give up attitude that I like and respect, but mostly no.
>>
>>18161244
>>18161245
I'm sure straight (attractive) women that are in relationship/engaged/married go through the same thing. I don't
This is just such a minuscule thing to deal with.
However, don't shit talk about them to other people, regardless or your sexual orientation it will make you a cunt.
>>
>>18161192

Why being a lesbian tho. Girls are so much complicated

Anyeays; to answer your question, there arr variables but it goes this way.

1) A LOT of pretty lesbians do actually end up being straight. It happens, very often.

2) You are hot, girly and without a man. Its only natural that we want to fuck you. Call it instincts

3) Male pride, fantasies and all that.
>>
>>18161268
I'm a lesbian because I am simply not aroused at all by broad shoulders, muscles, penises or beards. Nothing masculine attracts me.

I like boobs and hips and long hair and legs and big eyes and pretty girls.

I'm simply not interested in men. Aside from not being attracted to them, the majority don't seem all that great anyway- entitled, arrogant, sexist, aggressive.
>>
>>18161192
You're making this sound like something only men do, but it isn't. I've listened to plenty of my fag friends bitch about women do that same shit.

The fact is the idea of being so hot that they turn straight just for you is a fantasy for a lot of idiots. There's nothing special to it, really.

>>18161198
It can be, mostly if shes busty speaking for myself. Especially if it hugs her figure.
>>
>>18161042
>The only real problem is moving every couple of years.
That's a pretty significant hurdle though. Like sure, if they have no friends and are working a dead end job maybe it's less of a problem, but I'm happy with where I live. I don't plan to move some number of states away.
>>
>>18161271

I understand on physical apperance, mostly because i feel the same way.

Personality though, guys tend to be way less problematic. Woman are way more entitled and you know it
>>
>>18161276
Depends on the girl. My first girlfriend was killed in a car accident (about 5 years ago, when I was 18 and she was 19), and I loved her more than anything-neither of us were high maintenance and there was nothing we didn't share.

I've also seen my friends go out with some real controlling, high maintenance losers.
>>
>>18160976
just keep in mind, that your hole is used to stretch to the sizes bigger than a penis daily. So take it easy, buttplugs aren't a necessity
>>
>>18161167
ever noticed all those guys heer, who ask for helping them with making a move, because they are socially awkward? I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those.

As the others said - he most likely want's something from you (he could have also lose his interest along the way, but it doesn't seem very likely)
>>
>>18161180
Yeah i guess its a little weird since you didnt just start talking to her at the start of semester, since shes probably seen you, and youve seen her, recognised each other and made eye contact etc.

But regardless i think it would be fine to just go up and say "Hi, sorry I havent talked to you earlier, but we were in the other class last semester right? Anyway, how have you been? Hows things?"
>>
>>18161279

It all depends, sure, but we are generalizing here.

Girls often think they deserve the best and are more judgemental when chosing a partner (Money, career, size, confidence, looks ect). Just you using the word loser might give you a good idea.

After the relatiinships is established then things might change, guys become mire demanding and assholes, or it simply look this way because the power shift gets even.
>>
>>18161192
classic example of not being able to read the fucking FAQ
either troll or stupid enough to deserve bad treatment
>>
>>18161292
Where is that in the FAQ? She's talking about a behaviour she's experienced from lots of different men, and wants to know (I assume) the underlying motives.
>>
>>18161295
>>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
>Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.
here
>>
>>18161296
She spoke about a number of random people though- and you see lesbians complaining about this all the time, including my lesbian friends. So it's obviously a bigger thing than just one or two assholes.
>>
>>18161286
I don't think he is >>18161244
>>
>>18161300
huh? I answered the post I wanted to answer, no mistake
>>
>>18161307
No, I'm op lol, was saying that I doubt he's socially awkward, he seems pretty extreverted and friendly actually
>>
>>18161298
and I know a lot of lesbians and gays who have never complained about such things. Keep in mind, that social groups are made of similar people, so knowing one asshole actually increases your chances of knowing even more of them. And it is still laughably little part of humanity, she could just have had some worse than normal experiences.

There are always some idiots, that's obvious. But there are also more decent people. The easiest solution is to change your social group
>>
>>18161309
ah, my bad. I didn't pay enough attention. Well, you can see all kinds of problems people have. Sometimes there's literally one action that freaks otherwise completely normal people out.
Or he might be "traditional", so he would need to know you for an extended period to do any date'y stuff with you.
>>
>>18161316
>Or he might be "traditional"

Oh I didn't consider that, assumed they would be extinct by now but it could be...
>>
girls - how much porn do you watch? what are your preferred genres?
>>
File: 1485375797749s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1485375797749s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
Girls

Why am I suddenly hated by these two girls I know? One girl I dated for five years and she ended it with me recently and the other being her close friend. I talked to her close friend a lot when things weren't going good at times.

It seems my "being" just pisses them off for no reason. Being called a man child and being insulted such as making fun of my ball size. What gives? I've been open to them and vice versa, I was being as genuine as I could and not annoying as I could be but they, in my perspective, are all of a sudden being two faced.
>>
File: 1487557725411.jpg (17KB, 243x190px) Image search: [Google]
1487557725411.jpg
17KB, 243x190px
>>18161192
Just so you know, straight women try to turn gay guys and even straight women all the time and hate taking no for an answer. This isn't a gender specific thing, shitty people are just shitty people regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

I wish people would read the sticky too.
>>
>>18161335
nah, they never get extinct, it's the laws of evolution. Always expect there to be a very little, yet present, number of people presenting any sexuality/courtship option
>>
Guys:

Is hand-holding on a first date acceptable?
>>
>>18161389
just hand-holding? then I'd need to be very invested in the girl to keep going
>>
>>18161389
Yes? It's not that strange or forward
>>
>>18161389
I dunno bruh it's kinda gay. Y u wanna hold my hand, u some kinda homo or something?
>>
>>18161389
Are you fucking 12?
>>
How do you view girls who messed with a really famous celebrity? Would you date them?

I had a relationship with an A+ list famous singer for 2 months and I'm too afraid to tell any man I date about that
>>
>>18161428
why should I even care?
I really don't get why would it be any different than any other relationship
>>
>>18161428
A two month thing sounds pretty eh, I'd especially not care if it was a singer I wasn't a fan of or care about. I'm probably wasting my time by asking, but who was it?
>>
>>18161389
NEIN
HÄNDCHEN HALTEN IST VERBOTEN
>>
>>18161389
Not going to lie, hand-holding is something I would only do with someone I was extremely intimate with. Maybe if it was just like he was leading me by the hand. I would sooner suck a guy's dick than interlock my fingers with his.
>>
Both genders: Is it a good thing or bad if your s/o is over the top jealous with you having even the most minimal interaction with an opposite sex?
>>
>>18161535
bad, obviously
>>
Girls, is your love enough to let the loved one fuck you anally, even of you dislike the idea?
>>
>>18161542
But, it seems like it's coming from her being into me too much. So, how is that a bad thing. And if I'm being honest, I'd get jealous if she hung around with guys as well, but I'd accept the fact that she has a life outside of our relationship, although I'm the only person she talks to apart from her family. But even so, she just can't take it if I talk to other girls. What do?
>>
>>18161549
I dislike the idea, not into anal from anyone
>>
>>18161535
Over the top is over the top, man. Over the top is annoying. Being a little jealous? That's good. That means that I know she values me, you know? Not taking the relationship for granted. I like that.
>>
>>18161549
I wouldn't let my girl fuck me anally, so I don't expect the same from her.
>>
>>18161563
it's understandable if you're not into it. Still, I did a lot of things I wasn't into for my lovers. My question is about a sacrifice you are ready to commit, because you love someone
>>
>>18161577
Everyone has limits. I don't like it and wouldn't do it, that's it. If a guys insisted even when I despise it I would start doubting he actually "loves" me.
>>
Girls,

I've been texting with this girl from Tinder for a few weeks. Suddenly she has gone silent and I've sent three texts over the last three days. One was a meme, an answer to her question and one short "hey cutie" texts. Should I ignore her if she texts me? I feel like she is testing me by suddenly ignoring me? What is this shit.
>>
File: IMG_1893.jpg (17KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.jpg
17KB, 228x221px
Girls and guys

I hate being judged for being 29 and never having a girlfriend before. I don't care if people have or haven't had one. But it seems everyone cares that I have never experienced love. People are always trying to "set me up" and shit.

It's really destroying any self esteem I had..
>>
>>18161597

She matched with another guy and she's taking his dick.

Not even joking
>>
>>18161597
*four days
>>
>>18161602
Thing is. She's not like that. She wears a ring on her wedding finger to not get hit on.
>>
>>18161024
Guy here. I don't mind it. Long as she's serious, not fucking the whole platoon behind my back, and there is an end date to look forward to.

I admire women in the military. I respect sacrifice.
>>
>>18161436

Because she'll always be "that girl who Chris Brown fucked", or whoever celeb it was. All his mates will know her by that fact.
>>
>>18161611
that's nonsense. Unless it's JB of course and unless his mates are still in highschool
>>
>>18161609
Or she intentionally hides that hand with the ring on it from promising prospects and only flashes it when a guy can't take a hint, or she wants to discourage him without having to say anything.
>>
>>18161600
Just keep trying, anon.
>>
>>18161614
She gave me her number without me asking.
>>
>>18161600
Dude, stop telling people. They make assumptions and judge you for that.
>>
>>18161615

Trying for what?

>>18161627

Well I can't lie to people..
>>
Hey guys,

My boyfriend (we haven't even being going out for a month) split up with me because he's been having a lot of personal issues and is really unhappy all the time, and in his words didn't want me to suffer too.

It was really amicable, I said I understood, ended with us hugging. We agreed to be friends, but I also wanted us to have space from each other at first,especially because we still have feelings for each other.

However I got drunk yesterday and texted him, asking how he is at 2 am. I feel like an idiot because we only split up 3 days ago. Should I just pretend I didn't say anything?
>>
Girls: how long did it take you to get over your ex and move on to someone else? I've been talking to a girl and she says that part of her wants me romantically and sexually but she's afraid. She is still getting over her ex 6/7 months after they split. I know she is into me, she's sent nudes and everything, but I don't know what to think.
>>
>>18161640
You shouldn't pretend you didn't say anything. If he asks about it just tell the truth, that you got drunk and texted him.
>>
>>18161648
Honestly what would you think if you were him in this situation?

He's a really non-judgmental person but I feel embarrassed
>>
>>18161645
She's a spoiled slut. "Muh heartbreak" Fuck her and be done with her.

>>18161640
Dont get drunk, girl. You cant handle it.

>>18161600
Be a man and tell to them you don't want to be "set up". I don't judge you. So many people don't even make children from a relationship, so hows that different than just jacking off. Not judging, just saying.

>>18161597
Guys, youre not the only dude texting a girl on Tinder. Tinder girls have problems or are sluts. Try this new app called IRL.
>>
>>18161640

As a guy who suffers depression regularly, you didn't fuck up. if anything, keep in contact with him and try to talk to him, even if he pushes you away.

Depressed people might seem like they want to be alone, but we want connection more than anything.
>>
>>18161676
>Honestly what would you think if you were him in this situation?
It's normal behavior, really. It's to be expected after a messy break up. But stop drinking for now.
>>
>>18161681

>Be a man and tell to them you don't want to be "set up"

I have but they keep asking me "WHY". My friends and others can tell I'm lonley, it's pretty obvious. But I'm not meant for a girlfriend. I've tried to explain that but they just say I'm cucking myself.
>>
>>18161635
For a gf.
>>
>>18161713
There's many people like that on this board.
>"I dont want a girlfriend, have no interest at all"
which sometimes turns into a realization:
>"I just don't want to set myself up for rejection"
These people have unhealthy relationship with disappointment. Not saying that's you, but it's something to think about.
>>
>>18161719
Most females suck.
>>
>>18161726
but what really sucks is the females who don't suck
>>
>>18161549
My love was enough and I tried, it was horrible. Now no love will be enough. I'll hope he loves me enough not to want to cause me pain for his pleasure
>>
>>18161717

no

>>18161719

well yeah, I know that. Even tho I'm lonley, I don't think I'm capable of handling love/gf. Being alone sucks sometimes, but it's what I am used to and expect.
>>
>>18161346
>>
>>18161731
well, what counts is you tried I guess. That's reasonable
>>
>>18161192
Because men are whiny creatures that can't take no for an answer. Being gay makes it more ridiculous, but they do the same thing with straight women
>>
>>18161681
>>18161693
Yeah I wasn't planning to get that wasted, not gonna drink for a while after this, still feel like shit from it.
>>18161691
It's difficult for me to be able to tell if he's really needs to be alone or if this might have comforted him. Should I wait for him to initiate the next conversation or? I don't want to seem too needy or pushy
>>
File: 1413130144124969.jpg (48KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1413130144124969.jpg
48KB, 600x495px
>>18161726
>Most females suck.
Dont go blindly to ask a girl out. First of all, get yourself standards for a woman. That will filter a lot of disappointment out. Then, develop yourself. Youre not really as good as you think. You need to see yourself. Im having a lot of awakenings about myself. Used to think Im worthy of something, but I only expected others to be worthy and not develop myself. Fucking smack in the face, but I needed it. Took me 5 years to just scratch the surface of my rotten self. If we looked at ourself really. Not just "Im not interesting. Im not good enough". No. The realization that your whole self is shattered and you dont know shit.
>>
>>18161736

Do you not watch porn because you don't need it, meaning you have a guy to have real sex with?
>>
>>18161192
I have the same problem too only I am asexual. How do you politely dodge the topic of feeling like you have to justify not wanting dick?
>>
Ladies, what bodyparts do you find most attractive on males?
>>
>>18161389
yer going straight to hell
>>
File: 1484903736295.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484903736295.png
108KB, 357x368px
Girls

How do I kiss good?
>>
>>18161783
Dont use tongue. Dont push your face against whoever youre kissing. Concentrate on the girl 100%. When youre kissing she must be the only thing that exists. That will make you kiss average at least.
>>
>>18161789
>Dont use tongue.
What? At all? How can that even be called a kiss?

>Dont push your face against whoever youre kissing.
It's hard when your eyes are closed.
>>
>>18161794
Yeah, but like dont use force to push against them when your lips are touching. I hate this. So many people do it for some reason. Makes the neck hurt and hard to move lips.

>Dont use tongue.
>What? At all? How can that even be called a kiss?
So many people do it wrong, so better just to not do it. Do it if youre gonna fuck a second later, but otherwise it's disgusting.
>>
>>18161813
Other anon replying, what do I do with my lips? What is the motion that I need to do? Can you explain
>>
Girls or guys:

When a normally sociable girl acts slightly more timid/distant around you but you've gotten good signals like brushing against you/prolonged eye contact/occasional glancing/sitting next to you/smiling etc what does that mean?

It feels like she acts hot (signs) and cold (timid/distant) towards me while she is normal towards other guys.
>>
>>18161783
I'm a guy but what I have to say is still relevant

With my last gf, we talked about kissing with tongue, and at first she hated the idea.

But for some reason later into our relationship she changed her mind.
(I would occasionally slip my tongue in during normal kissing as a joke and I guess at some point she realized she liked it)

Then we started kissing with tongue a lot of the time.
Basically, what >>18161789 said is wrong.

Talk to the girl you're with and ask her what she likes.

Bonus tip
Most girls love being kissed softly on the neck, shoulders and collarbones.

>>18161821
Sounds like she's interested
Have you had a conversation with her? If so, does do any of the following

>laugh at things you say that wouldn't generally be considered funny

>point her body / torso towards you. (not just facing you with her head but her whole body)

>mimic your body language
>>
>>18161831

Is tongue expected now though? Everyone I talk to seems to expect tongue first thing, whether it's making out with a random at a party or gf/bf.
>>
>>18161820
>what do I do with my lips? What is the motion that I need to do?
Pucker your lips and go for the middle of her mouth for a sweet dry kiss. Like you used your puckered lips as a stamp on really tender paper, so do it gently. Then you can think of her upper and lower lips as separate mouths and do the "stamp" kiss to make a really awkward but cute kissing. Then you can imagine the lips as nipples that you would suck. Not like a baby, but like a guy making sweet sweet love to his lady. Pay attention to when she is doing kissing/sucking, so you can time yours between her actions, but also vary to do actions at the same time to make a really cute kiss.
>>
>>18161794
Some people find tongue icky. It's an individual thing. I love tongey kisses but you can't assume someone does. I would not recommend not doing it at all, but don't go overboard. Slip it in a little bit and see if she responds. Work your way up to passionate making out, don't try to force it right from the get go.

>>18161783
Pay attention to how she kisses (slow? fast? aggressive? tender? no tongue? lots of tongue?) and mirror that. You can set the mood with touching as well (eg the difference between gently holding her face before you give her a kiss or putting both hands on her ass during making out and softly pressing her into you).

The biggest mistake guys make is that they are so afraid to show inexperience that they through to power through and in the process forget to pay attention to what the girl seems to like. You are testing the waters at first and growing used to each other's preferences.

>>18161820
It's a very soft sucking motion, you inhale just enough that your lips remain sealed on hers. There is no motion that you do with your lips, at most you give some closed-mouth pecks in between or you grip each other closer. All the actual movement in open mouthed kissing is from your tongue.
>>
>>18161836
That's it. Absolutely haram. Millenials are whores. No question about it.
>>
>>18161831
>laugh at things you say that wouldn't generally be considered funny
Never noticed this but probably not otherwise I'd notice it
>point her body / torso towards you. (not just facing you with her head but her whole body)
Yes, legs too, not all the time though but sometimes
>mimic your body language
Rarely but I have noticed it yes

Thanks for the quick response btw
>>
>>18161849
>Millenials are whores.
I know it's just joking, but millennials actually have very little sex compared to other generations.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html
>>
I'm 26 and a virgin with almost zero experience at anything and finally managed to get a person interested in a second date. The last date ended with a kiss goodnight and my dick was diamond tier the rest of the night. I'm worried if anything overly sexual happens between us I'll prematurely ejaculate before I can even get it out of my pants. How can this be avoided?
>>
>>18161852
I was half joking. All humor stems from real life.

Hmm that's interesting. I guess the sexual revolution has made a small percent of millennials to have way more sex, but as a whole your and that site's view might be correct.
>>
>>18161836
wouldn't say it's expected, it's just one of many preferences

some people love it, some hate it, some don't care either way (I fall into the 3rd category)

>>18161851
well keep a look out for those sorts of things,
on their own they could mean anything, but if you notice several at once then its a good indication

have you ever talked to her?

if so, did she seem genuinely engaged in what you were saying

>>18161854
try masturbating between 4 and 6 hours before the date
you'll still have fuel in the tank but you won't be ready to blow your load the second she puts her hands on your zipper
>>
>>18161854
Do a lot of foreplay and start with missionary position, which I find is the best for premature ejaculators. Use a condom. Fap before your date.
>>
Follow up question. How much cum should a guy have per ejaculation? I'm only producing about a tablespoon if I haven't came in a few days and feel like it's a low amount. Maybe my expectation has been warped by porn.
>>
>>18161859
The sexual revolution is, by now, more than half a century ago. I am sure that among individuals, there was also slut shaming and what not going on back then, but the overall environment was, in ways, more free. Sex sells and what we really live in the primetime of is consumerist society, but if you look at how many people want to have a very wild and varied sex life compared to people who just want to experience what a one night stand is like then end up with their prince of princess charming... I don't really feel like sex is as important to people as advertizing and media makes it seem.

Also I really relate to what they outlined about the combination of both a lot of stress/pressure on other aspects of life, and a loss of ability to deal with the "messiness" of emotional involvement and loving someone who's imperfect. Many, many people seem to care much more about maximizing their potential, like they are a product, and encouraging themselves to do so, than about getting involved with other people and being vulnerable.
>>
>>18161870
it depends on how long you jack off for

i find if i edge a few times before i cum, a lot more comes out

and yes often they have little hoses that hide under the dick where fake cum sprays out
>>
File: 1425091505905.jpg (44KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
1425091505905.jpg
44KB, 382x382px
>>18161870
Tablespoon is the "correct" amount. Porn is a fantasy, dude. It's just like movies. Who does sex against the wall?
>>
>>18160820
So update on my status. Her okcupid profile was deactivated. So either her parents made her take it down or she found someone else.
>>
>>18161904
I think this is the best thing that could have happened.
>>
>>18161910
Could you explain in more detail?
>>
File: 1320170100950.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1320170100950.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>18161198
I know I'm kinda late, but I have a close platonic friend who isn't particularly pretty, but due to her high metabolism, she's pretty thin and thus her figure is more pronounced, even if there are women out there with bigger asses or breasts. That, plus the fact that she tends to use shirts that can show a more detailed cleavage when in certain angles, makes it pretty fucking distracting to talk or do something with her a lot of times.
>>
Can someone explain to me what the G-Spot is and how to properly stimulate a woman. What's the best position for sex?
>>
>>18161925
Depends on how tall you and the girl are

I'm 6'3" and my ex was 5'2"

We loved doggy style, and i would thrust downwards diagonally.

Basically the gspot is a particularly good spot to rub a few inches in.

It really depends on the woman, some are really sensitive and others require really intense stimulation.

Others require multiple types of stimulation to cum
>sucking breasts while
>rubbing her clit while also
>fingering her ass

others want one thing at a time, just experiment or ask the girl what she likes
>>
>>18161870
Tablespoon is enough and I'd say totally normal and expected.
>>
>>18161836
My current boyfriend prefers no tongue so I'd say when you're with a new person you don't really know mixing it up is the way to go.

>>18161854
Masturbate that day before the date, if it gets to having sex and you ejaculate fast don't worry, wait a bit and go for a second round, it's no biggie.
>>
>>18161931

Are you black?
>>
>>18161925
I've never had penetrative sex so I can't say much for the latter parts, but to my understanding the G spot is essentially the back of the clit.

Only thing I can say for best position is I'm certain it's different girl to girl. Also if you want to best stimulate a chick, rub her clit while going at it. Most chicks end up doing it themselves anyway. Statistically, the majority of women report they either do not get off by penetration alone, or experience much difficulty getting off on penetration alone. Pay attention to the clit and you'll have a good time 9 times outta 10.
>>
>>18161914
>>meet girl online
>>she is 18, im 24
>So update on my status. Her okcupid profile was deactivated.
>I think this is the best thing that could have happened.
>Could you explain in more detail?
A bit too young for you. In a few years the age difference doesnt suddenly matter, but now it's best it won't happen. I remember being 18 and a 24 year old was a fucking different species. Use (age/2)+7 in the future. Plenty of women that are closer to your age.
>>
Girls

If a guy approaches you and he says for example "excuse me, i think you are cute and wanted to say hi" can you tell if he does not mean it?
>>
>>18162013
no I'm a white australian guy haha
>>
>>18162152
Yeah I guess it is for the best. I didn't really expect much and honestly didn't even think she would have responded to me. Nice girl though we never really ran out of things to talk about. Just wish I could have taken her to the river.
>>
>>18162235
Dont waste time thinking stupid shit like this. You cant know. Maybe if they are barely holding it together you can see that it's a scam. If anyone says that phrase anyway they are stupid and should be categorized as scammers. Almost makes me cringe, but it's still too normie of a phrase so I just look away.
>>
Told a girl that I liked her and would like the possibility of being in a relationship. I did this because for some time now we've been very close and I was getting the idea that she wanted something, yet we have not once talked about doing anything beyond our making out, cuddling, footsies, etc.

I wanted to establish that I wanted something beyond this at some point once we get to know each other more so that we'd be on the same level and be able to take that step when it eventually did come. In my nervousness I didn't say much of that and only established that I'd like to try being in a relationship. She more or less said no, she clearly felt bad about it.

Would this personally be a deal breaker for any of you girls? I feel like I ruined any possibility of anything happening and that trying to further explain what I meant would make it worse at this point.
>>
>>18162449
Can you retype that to be understandable please.
>>
Does the fact that i don't really get jealous of my girlfriend, compare to previous girls, mean i like her less or more?
>>
>>18162491
lambs float, plowboys chop
fumbling cesspools defecate
rapidly, free lush
>>
Ladies,

How do you discern between romantic and platonic love? When would you attempt to form a relationship from a friendship?

I have a male friend who I adore, he's a wonderful person, and I enjoy spending time with him. Recently he's been dropping hints that he is interested in me romantically, and I am not sure what to do about this. I don't dislike the idea of pursuing a romantic relationship with him, but I have no idea if it would work out. I feel like it's more likely that if we did get together it wouldn't work. If that happens I would hate to lose his friendship because it means so much to me.
>>
>>18162488
Stop being a little bitch about meaningless shit.

Happy now?
>>
>>18162541
There is no platonic friendship between a male and female. That goes against nature, you fuck.
>>
>>18162574
You're an idiot.
>>
>>18162541
You can just... tell. If you like someone as more than friends, you know it. If you're doubting it, then it doesn't sound like you have any romantic love for him.
>>
>>18162576
He'll get bored of you soon enough, my girl. Maybe you also think the earth is flat and babies come from a hole in the ground. I may be an idiot, but these are all facts that you have to live with.
>>
>>18162573
No i still dont.
>>
Girls,
Why do you pretend looks aren't a thing? Why do you keep on saying "Self confidence is all that matters" when it isn't true? I know that maybe you think that by boosting male anons confidence you help them, but don't you realize what you do is more destructive than helpful? Do you even know about the Halo effect and the Pygmalion effect?
>>
>>18161389
I like it. It is cute, sociably tolerable and signals to bystanders that you two are somewhat closer while releasing happy hormones directly to your brain via skin touch.

And it is a meme:
>holding your hands with interlocked fingers staring deeply into her eyes and whispering "i love you"
with
>having missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation
is considered too much deviant even for boards like
>>>/d/
>>
>>18162709
Of course looks are a thing. I don't think anyone's ever denied that. Self confidence is a thing too, but I've never heard anyone say that's all that matters.

An ugly guy with confidence is going to get more girls than an ugly guy with no confidence, plain and simple.
>>
>>18162709
Because we figure you're not completely retarded and know that looks matter to a small degree, you can't be completely fucking butt ugly hideous, but your looks matter to a MUCH smaller scale than your confidence.

Because you can be a 4-5 and get bumped to a 6 if you just carry yourself well.
Men get off physically, they want to look at a hot body and a hot chick. Girls get off mentally, we want a sexy headspace and a dude who's confident and acts well.
>>
>>18162725
>Men get off physically, they want to look at a hot body and a hot chick. Girls get off mentally, we want a sexy headspace and a dude who's confident and acts well.
This explains so much about gender inequality and why society has developed as it has.
>>
>>18162771
Well, that's just how it statistically goes. Men typically put more emphasis on seeing things when getting off, they want to see the body, see the movements, etc.
Women typically put more emphasis on the emotional/mental aspect. They're getting off on the act of whatever it is they're doing. The headspace they're in.
It's why women tend to masturbate more with written erotica than men do, women just get more imaginative and in their own heads about it. Men typically prefer the magazines and videos due to the visuals.

Now, the key word to keep in mind there is "emphasis". No, no chick is gonna wanna fuck someone she's completely physically repulsed by, and no dude is gonna wanna fuck some absolutely brain dead retard. (Unless that's your kink or something kek). In reality, we're both more middle ground. We all want someone who's attractive enough, but also got a little wit and charm about them. But the scales just tend to tip slightly more one way for each sex in a general sense.
>>
>Question for women
Here's what I don't understand. Why ask the average woman anything about men? Women don't know what they want. They say "Sensitive polite guy" but who always beds and breeds the bitch? The douche who's ego is bigger than his dick, that's who. The guy who makes them feel like a second class citizen everyday of their lives until they get fed up with it and finally snap and become a man-hating dyke feminist. Which brings me to my second question
>Why are women so addicted to fucking drama?
I mean, really now. Is it something to do with the estrogen running through your veins and buzzing inside your head?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
>>
I haven't talked to this girl since last semester, but when I bump into her again I want to ask for her number.
How do I do this in the least awkward or creepy way? I'm also afraid of pressuring her into giving me her number, rather than her giving it to me willingly. Is there anyway I can prevent that?
>>
>>18162822
If you don't want to ask women about men and you think you know more, then don't.

And who says men don't like drama?
>inb4 me
Of course, you're the expert on men AND women
>>
>>18162822

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

Probably applies to you.
>>
>>18162826
Art thou triggered, m'lady?
>>
>>18162831
What?
>>
File: 1472696888044.jpg (224KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
1472696888044.jpg
224KB, 780x520px
>>18162822
Its a "Every dude the chick chooses over me MUST be some doucebag who will treat them like garbage because clearly only /IIII/ am a good enough man, why doesn't she choose me and my cry baby ass it can NEVER be something about me that's wrong" episode.
>>
>>18162833
Dude didn't like that you called him on his crap and then tried to cover himself by using buzzwords. I would cease to engage with the whiner, because it's clear at this point he will not listen to anyone who disagrees with him and dismiss them as "triggered".
>>
>>18162843
I know that, I was trying to mess with him by playing dumb and seeing how far I could push him. You ruined it.
>>
>>18162851
Eh, won't even apologize because it's just gonna derail the thread.

Though it is dying I suppose. Let it die with dignity.
>>
>>18162815
I know what you mean.
But when statistically it's in women's self interest to use their time and effort towards appearance, and in men's self interest to use their time towards mind, it's no surprise that history is statistically dominated by men.
>>
>>18162864
Well yeah. I mean, I'm no feminist. I see why men have had the dominant roles throughout history, but I think it has much more to do with the plain and simple biological roles than anything. All this stuff has been purely speaking from dating in specific.
Back in the cave man days, the strongest won, because hunting took a lot of physical strength and effort. Men are biologically speaking stronger than women, ergo, they were more powerful socially as well because they controlled the food for the most part.
Later on in more civilized timelines where women had to spit out dozens of kids because not all would make it, they were constantly preoccupied with pregnancy and raising the survivors to work. Therefore the men, who's only role in raising a child was really to shoot their load and took all of 20 seconds, worked to provide.
There's even still shreds of this today. Men are statistically the breadwinners because women typically either leave their careers to start families, or seriously downgrade them. Now, there is an upswing in women putting off having kids until later in life, caring more about careers and personal success rather than starting families, and therefore a downswing in birthrate. Whether this is good or bad in the long run I can't really say, but I think where we stand right now in first world modern culture at least, men and women are on as equal footing as they every can be with basic biology holding us all in place. Men will always be some degree more powerful than women, because women just cannot do much while pregnant and in the very early days after. Women who choose not to reproduce however, I think could rise to the occasion, but most women won't choose that path, since it's in our code to want to reproduce.
>>
>>18162830
Honestly I'm just here to rustle some jimmies.
>Do the kids still say that, by the way?
But i do have a legitimate question for women, more particularly western women.
Why the hell is misogyny okay for Islamic refugees , black people, jews, latinos, ect, ect and yet every little thing white guys do is "sexist"? Also why were most of you all "with her"? You do know that Hillary took money from Saudis just like Donald did, right? Why is it okay for the aforementioned races to say racial slurs about whites but then if a white says the "n" word once, we get the book thrown at us? Also why are 80% of you whores for that BBC?
>>
One more question.
Why are Slavic and Asian women literally better wives and mothers than you western sluts in every way?
>inb4 muh opresshun
>>
>>18162913
Not all women are liberals.
Not all liberals are foaming at the mouth extremists.

Man I have a question for everyone in this regard, why is it now a days politically everyone is black and white?
If you agree with ONE liberal like thing, no matter to what degree, you MUST be a dike screaming kill all men fuck whitie.
If you agree with ONE conservative like thing, no matter to what degree, you MUST be a KKK member shooting guns in the air.

World ain't like that man, get off the internet.
>>
File: 206.png (5KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
206.png
5KB, 300x100px
>>18162913
>>18162920
>>18162927
But, 8/8 I guess for making me bite even though you basically admitted it was b8 from the start.
>>
Guys,
Why would you ghost someone who you know for a fact you will run into again in person?

A guy I've been friends with a while and started casually dating two months ago hasn't replied/texted me for a little over a week, and we work in different labs but in the same building. Because of that, we usually run into one another 1-4 times per week, but last week it was just once. I ran into him briefly on Thursday and when he asked me how I was, doing, I was honest and said that I'm not great since my mom just got diagnosed with cancer a few days prior so I've been busy scheduling appointments and really worried. I had to get to a meeting so could only talk to him for about a minute before having to leave. He looked concerned when I left, but I still haven't heard from him which I think is odd, because we were friends before we started dating and haven't had a disagreement or anything else that would make me think he doesn't want to talk to me.

Do you think he's just going through his own shit and hasn't wanted to talk to anyone, or is it a huge red flag that he still doesn't talk to me after I told him I'm going through a hard time? Regardless of the dating thing, it just seems kind of a shitty way to be to a friend.
>>
>>18162906
If a man can focus on his career and be attractive to women because of it as a bonus while a woman has to divide her focus, the man will naturally have a career advantage.
>>
>>18162906
Also
>I'm no feminist. I see why men have had the dominant roles throughout history
I don't think these have to be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18162920
That's really more of a question for the guys to answer, isn't it?
>>
>>18162935
I wouldn't bother somebody in your position with my dating crap. If I were that guy, I wouldn't message you thinking you have more serious things to do than thinking about me. Isn't it the case, anyway? Do you really have the time for fooling around with the guy if your mother needs your help and attention?
>>
>>18162935
Personally I don't like having conversations via text, so even if I was pretty close with someone I won't really feel the urge to reply if I'm not with them.
However. ghosting someone who clearly has been having trouble is just being a dick. I'd say it's a huge red flag.
Have you talked to him about it?
>>
>>18162935
>Do you think he's just going through his own shit and hasn't wanted to talk to anyone
Impossible to say, but yeah this would be my first thought.

Also, i think criticizing peoples "friendship performance" like that is a shitty way to be a friend.
>>
>>18162991
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that I'm always rating how good of a friend people are being , but I just thought it was odd he didn't contact me, especially because I know the aunt he is closest to went through cancer about ten years back (different kind than my mom's, but still cancer) and it took a toll on his family and he shared that with me pretty early on when we first met as friends, telling me it wasn't something he talked about to a lot of people and it was sort of something that brought us closer. So what I'm about to go through with my mom is not a situation he's completely unfamiliar with, and I guess that's why I thought I'd hear from him. Honestly, I do want to talk to him, not from a dating perspective but as a friend

>>18162987
I didn't have time to talk to him very long that time we ran into each other on Thursday, and I'm not sure when we're run into each other next week since it's usually just random in the building. I've been wondering whether I should contact him, but... I don't want to bother him if he really just doesn't want to talk to me.

>>18162984
Nah I agree, I wouldn't really want to pursue dating on weekends or anything any more, but sometimes we'd get coffee together during the workday since we're both right there, and it's been a good way for both of us to just talk and de-stress. What you said in your first couple sentences is really interesting, so thanks for responding. I didn't know a guy would think like that (like oh shit, she has stuff to deal with, I won't contact her).
>>
>>18162970
Well, depends where your definition of feminist lies. Mine lies in the "WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN IN EVERY WAY FUCK BIOLOGY FUCK MEN" definition.
I think the movement has been overtaken and turned to the point of, if you're a rational minded person who just thinks that everyone deserves the chance to be as equal as possible, you should abandon that label because it's just been thoroughly tarnished.
>>18162964
Right. But women could just as easily choose to focus on career and not dating, which many have been doing.
Then they're playing the gamble of if a man will settle for them eventually. I think men get antsy once they start getting older, given the social climate of "men gotta have sex on the regular to be 'normal'". They'll go after women they might not normally if their social status is at risk. On top of that, there is the biological factor of men have higher sex drives than women. Men want it more, so they'll take the best they can get to fulfill the need. I'd be interested in seeing some sort of actual study on it, though idk how you would since you can't really quantify it, but I've noticed that the longer some of my guy friends go without getting any, the uglier the chicks they bring home tend to be.
Now, when I say ugly I'm talking like, 5-6s. They still have standards, but they push the lower end of their standards. As soon as they get it though, they're back to exclusively looking towards 7+'s while ignoring anything below.
I think everything fits into place one way or another, despite any social changes we implement.
>>
>>18163028
>I didn't know a guy would think like that
some guys are also humans, you know;)
It's just common sense - if you care about another person you don't want to a burden for them.
Of course it's impossible for me to tell, whether that's actually the case, but I think it's quite likely. To test it, you should make a move yourself now, maybe explain the situation and directly tell him that he won't disturb you or anything.
>>
>>18163057
>To test it, you should make a move yourself now, maybe explain the situation and directly tell him that he won't disturb you or anything.
This feels scary (because I'm putting myself out there again) but I think that's a good idea. I'll send him a message now. I mean hell, if he doesn't respond to this message either, then I pretty much know he doesn't want to talk to me after all this time, and I suppose it won't matter that I have no idea why, since I'll at least know it's not worth worrying over any more. Thank you.
>>
Girls and guys

Does anyone here fear that if you experience a relationship that your girlfriend/boyfriend will cheat on you?

I'm too scared to get a girlfriend. Just at work, some of my co-workers were casually talking about girls they hook up with, these dudes are married or have girlfriends.. they said the girls they hook up with have boyfriends. Like what the fuck, they acted like it's no big deal. Worst part is, these are people who I never even thought would cheat. So it makes me worried if these guys can do easily cheat, what's stopping a potential girlfriend from doing that to me?
>>
>>18163074
No. Why worry about something that may never happen? Also what sort of shitty, trashy place do you work where people casually talk about this shit?
>>
>>18163041
I don't think it's fair to say that you can just as easily make a choice that might be a detriment in another field as someone else who makes that same choice and gets a bonus in the other field.

Do women not lower their standards as their desperation increases then?
>>
>>18163074

I got cheated on in my first relationship and I spend good 5 years feeling this fear intensely. About a year ago I finally got together with someone I trust explicitly. Sure, I sometimes get these paranoid episodes where I worry about cheating, but they always fade. Basically, you just have to find someone and choose to trust them. It's always a possibility that something might happen, but living in fear of it is ultimately damaging only to yourself. As cliché as it is, a good relationship is worth the risk and if it's good, then the likelyhood of cheating is lower too.
>>
>>18163070
you're wellcome. It's a pleasure to help somebody, able to reason once in a while. A rare situation in this place
>>
>>18163090
Because it still could happen.

I work in a corporate environment of a Billion dollar company. Educated people. Just a few of the people I work directly with were freely talking about all these different girls, I know they are all married people, I never would have thought any of them would do this because they are really cool and trustworthy workers
>>
>>18163101

I just can't do it I guess..
>>
>>18163113
>Because it still could happen.
Yeah but so could literally anything else. You could get cancer, you could be struck by lightning, you could be in a car crash. Do you sit and worry about these things too?

>>18163113
>corporate environment
Figures, those sorts of places are filled with the people who are prepared to do whatever they can to get their way, even if it means hurting other people.
>>
>>18163074
I've never had that fear, but I'm sort of a serial monogamist. I would probably be worried if I tried casually dating since that entails seeing someone you know is seeing other people. I don't like that idea, so the simple answer for me is just not to ever date casually.
However, I have a good friend who has been in 3 longterm relationships, and 2/3 cheated on him and he broke up with the third because he thought he didn't deserve her. I think getting cheated on really fucked with his head. I talked to him about it a couple weeks ago actually, since we were having a conversation about how maybe he should start giving online dating a try, and he said that he doesn't feel like he's good enough" for the people. So I guess for him, it's not about whether a new girlfriend would cheat on him, but rather that, if they did, he wouldn't blame them. Kind of fucked up but his first two girlfriends both apparently complained he didn't "fight" for them. What the fuck does that even mean? So he was telling me he wants to find a chill girl rather than one that goes out a lot. But I don't think being an extrovert vs introvert has anything to do with it. I basically told him that he's been choosing women based on attraction first, qualities second, when he should be choosing the other way around. Why would you go out on a date with someone you don't think is a good, trustworthy person? How hot she looks isn't going to mean shit when you find out she blew some guy at work.

tl;dr don't date someone you think has wandering eyes in the first place
>>
>>18163101
>I trust explicitly
What does this mean? How do you trust someone explicitly? How do you trust someone implicitly?
>>
>>18163125

>Do you sit and worry about these things too?

no because if that happens, I'm fucked. Whatever. But I don't want to be emotionally attached to someone and have them betray my trust. Trust is huge to me, not even counting in that I have serious issues with intimacy to begin with.

>Figures, those sorts of places are filled with the people who are prepared to do whatever they can to get their way, even if it means hurting other people.

aren't most places like that?
>>
>>18163126

>choosing women based off attraction

Well why would someone date a girl they're not attracted to physically?
>>
Girl I'm texting used read receipts but left our last message on delivered. It's been over 24hr FYI. This is some test isn't it?
>>
>>18163140
>no because if that happens, I'm fucked.
Okay, so do you sit and worry that a friend could betray you too? Because that could happen as well and you wouldn't 'be fucked'

>aren't most places like that?
Not to the same extent as corporate environments. And it gets worse the further up you go.
>>
>>18163140
>aren't most places like that?
Different lines of work attract different types of personalities. And then you get the echo chamber effect of reinforcing different social norms on top of that.
>>
>>18163148
You should date a girl you're attracted to physically, but if you're overlooking the fact she's not a great person, you're setting yourself up for failure. Basically the same thing as "don't stick your dick in crazy", except switch out "crazy" for more normal warning signs.
>>
>>18163153

I'm not intimate with my friends. Intimacy is something that I can't do anyways. So if I did meet a girl who I somehow became comfortable enough to be intimate with, if she betrayed me it'd destroy me
>>
>>18163166
You have bigger problems than a SO you don't even have cheating on you.
>>
>>18161778
Arms, chest and back
>>
>>18163170

well there's nothing I can do about that
>>
>>18163185
simply get out of this thread and don't come back.
This place is meant for advice, not pointless whining. You are the only source of your problems
>>
>find a nice girl, she gets along well
>dig her up using my mossad skills
>find out she has a tumblr where she draws steven universe porn

I am confused and i do not know what to make of this.
>>
>>18163236
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>18163094
Oh no, if anything even women have more of a reason to be desperate, if they intend to have children, since our reproduction is on a time limit. You guys can still shoot out babies when you're 80 if you wanted/had a young enough partner.

Guys always have the upper hand in dating, which is why it's the guy that gets to choose what girl he wants, and not really the other way around.
As I said, its a gamble for a girl to wait and see if a dude will settle. Because if she fails, there goes all her chances at reproduction. She will have to settle for the next available thing whether she likes it or not.
Men could wait forever for perfection, if it weren't for the social aspect.
>>
>>18163290
>Guys always have the upper hand in dating, which is why it's the guy that gets to choose what girl he wants, and not really the other way around.
what
since fucking when is the male a choosing sex in our specie?
>>
>>18163290
It's been a pleasure conversing with you.
>>
>>18163306
Since the dawn of time. Like for real are you forgetting when men literally bought wives and they just went along with it? Even if your argument is they aren't now, men have certainly been the choosing ones in the past.

As said, biologically women have to settle eventually, or never reproduce (which the majority will want to.)
You men can keep having kids much later in life than women. You can just play the waiting game if you like.
>>18163312
mm sure, see ya.
>>
>>18162927
>World ain't like that man, get off the internet.
Eat a dick, faggot
>>
>>18163347
yes, because sine the very dawn of time we had currencies and merchandise.
Read fucking one book - literally any one - on evolutionary psychology and stop giving us this shit

You have wombs,
you are courted,
you chose whether the courting male is good enough

and patriarchy is a brand new thing evolutionary speaking
>>
Men and women: do you experience a phenomenon I'm going to coin "semi-ghosting/ghost-checking"?
In my dating experience with men I am often in the beginning of a partnership before the dating stage and guys will add me on snapchat/facebook/etc. 80 percent of the time they explicitly tell me they want to date me (before or after sex) but then begin avoiding me after that.
The problem is that these guys will stay friends with me on my social media. Especially snapchat. The majority of my story viewers are the guys who have ghosted me and they usually check it out right away.
I've had this happen numerous times. The longest ghoster/story watcher I've had has been doing this for almost 3 years. This recently happened last week as well. Our date went perfectly. Everything was great. He kept contacting me first every day just to talk/snap. I asked if he wanted to go to dinner 5 days later and he tells me "I'm sorry I'm actually not all that interested in you". Stops talking to me. And is now stalking my snapchat story religiously.
This is not an unfamiliar or uncommon experience.
Occasionally they will try to contact me to see "how I've been" or to tell me i look good.
I saw a thread on adv about a guy experiencing it with his female ex so I wanted to know if this was something people actually experience as well.
>>
>>18163377
And again, we only have the power because YOU give us it.
If all men decided "Nah, we're not gonna screw anything but perfection" the human race would drop significantly because guess what, we've got 20 or something years to spit out a kid. You've got at least double that to spit out a healthy kid, but also your whole life to gamble with a retard baby. We literally SHUT DOWN completely, closed for business, at around 50-60. The oldest father is 96.

If all men decided they weren't going to settle, then only the most attractive women would have kids.

You can be the chooser, you just for whatever reason don't.
>>
>>18163388
you're literally retarded
>>
File: 1390517453725.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
1390517453725.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>18163403
>They made a valid point and I have no argument
>Guess I'll just call them retarded. That means I win.
>>
>>18163388
i'm 95% sure you are trolling
but since I'm bored anyway... Let's put it simple, so that you may finally get it
>be woman
>have the reproductory system capable of creating new humans
>new humans are kind of crucial for the survival of humanity
>the only problem is you need another human for the process, because genetic diversity is needed
>you need a man
>but you are holding the fucking keys
>man needs you. He can't do shit, you can do babies
>man needs to prove himself worthy of inserting his genes inside you
>he agrees on feeding you and the baby as well as providing defence and shelter for the sole purpose of getting his genes inside you
>he will actively seek you
>and you can just turn him down, because, exactly because, everything you actually need is 15 minutes with any man
>any
>man
>so you can wait and choose the one you like, they will come

This is obviously the case of you being more attractive than, say, 2/10, so that your genes are at least deemed worthy the courtship by the men

tl;dr: you're retarded, as the other anon said. This is probably why nobody tries to choose you
>>
>>18163415
>valid point
>>
>>18161218
You wanna know what's annoying and unpleasant?

Getting to know a girl, finding out she's compatible with you, that you love so much about her, that she even reciprocates she's happy about your shared interests...

And then she tells you she's a dike.

And you're sitting there like...

You could have told me anything ..ANYTHING but that... you could have told me you are infertil, you could have told me you aren't really looking for a relationship, you could have told me you had AIDS, and I would have still been interested.

No. Instead she said "I'm gay".

Like... why the hell even give me your number? Like at all.

So there you go.

She might as well be saying, hey listen guy, I like you and all, but I'm basically a genetic dead end in my family tree and my goals are cat lady related, it's not gonna work cuz I wanna die without passing on my genes, sorry.. just gonna put to waste my parents hard effort into raising me and throw it in the fucking trash, yeah. Sorry.

That's what it ACTUALLY feels like.
>>
>>18163419
>Be woman on a clock
>Search for good enough man
>Man says I'm not good enough for him
>Move onto the next man
>Same thing
>Eggs slowly rotting inside me
>Keep getting rejected in favor of much more attractive women until I hit 35
>Now my eggs are rotten and at risk for retard children
>Keep searching for men
>Men keep turning me down because I'm ugly
>Men my age pulling hot 20 somethings because they waited it out.
>Hit 50
>Hit menopause
>Never have kids
>Men my age still having kids with hotter younger women because they can.

So there you have it. YOU, THE MAN, have the power to choose because you can keep spitting out kids much later. Idk what about this is so difficult to understand. It's because men don't wait. They don't wait for the best bitch in the place, and therefore settle. But the power is in your dicks. Your sperm doesnt rot like our eggs. You also have basically unlimited jizz. We only have so many eggs.
>>
>>18163441
yes, you are 100% confirmed for trolling. Good job with me.
Like I said, being this retarded is what prevents you from being approached by any man. This is the best course of action for the specie though
>>
>>18163441
Well that's just because you're either <2/10 or have way too high standards.
>>
>>18163452
>I can't argue so I'm just gonna pretend they're trolling.

I'm being 100% serious mate. Think about it, if you men wanted to, you could be the chooser. You could make women come to you, but you're impatient. You don't wait for the hottest chick. You settle for ugly ones for god knows what reason, when you can reject women much longer than women can reject men for.

Also, your rhetoric on how "WOMAN HAS ALL POWER TO MAKE BABY" is whats retarded. It takes 2 to tango. You have one half of the "key" we have the other. But our half deteriorates while yours stays intact.

And I never claimed to have any issue getting approached lol. You just realized your argument was shit so you reverted to fallacies to keep your ego.
>>18163462
Was talking hypothetical mate. Was saying if men decided to be choosers, they could be. But they for some reason settle too soon, even though they have zero reason to.
>>
I'm sure this has been asked in the thread, but how do you make your intentions clear with a girl / make it clear that you don't want to be just friends without sounding like a freak? My girlfriends before have been the ones to ask me out so I have no idea
>>
>>18163477
Ask them what they're looking for, is the easiest way.

Thats what I do when I can't tell if a dude just wants to fuck me or if he's actually into /me/.
Throw out that "So, what is it you're after? Are you after anything serious?"
(Spoiler: the answer is always no)
>>
>>18163469
>if you men wanted to, you could be the chooser. You could make women come to you, but you're impatient.
that's a contradiction, as earlier you claimed men are already the chooser.

It's irrelevant, you don't understand what are you talking about. Read David Buss or Richard Dawkins - great popularisators os psych-evo. Stop making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>18163488
Well, I was going along with your claim, that even if they aren't, they certainly can be.

I already believe men are the choosers in current society. With casual sex being more and more acceptable, most men have opted out of relationships all together, and just fucking a handful of hot chicks on the side.

Anyway, stop making a fool of yourself and open your damn eyes and think logically.
>>
>>18163441
>Your sperm doesnt rot like our eggs.
Actually the risk of autism or other genetic diseases goes WAY up as guys get older. I haven't seen anything to indicate that there's anything wrong with an old egg other than you won't be able to have kids soon.
>>
>>18163487
That still seems like kind of a leap.. right now I'm just on friendly terms with a girl I'm interested in. I think it would be strange to go from talking about our classes or whatever to "What are you looking for in a relationship?" when I haven't even brought that up before, haha
>>
>>18163494
um, actually it's the other way around, that's the part she's right about
>>
>>18163494
The risk of those things doesn't even begin to climb until 45-50 in men. And even then, simple things such as diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can improve those odds,
>I haven't seen anything to indicate that there's anything wrong with an old egg other than you won't be able to have kids soon.
Are you retarded? There are literally millions of studies. When you are pregnant past 35, you get marked at hospitals for having an at risk pregnancy automatically.
>http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/getting-pregnant/in-depth/pregnancy/art-20045756
And again, after menopause, there are no babies at all, even deformed retards, because there are no eggs.
Again, a NINETY-SIX year old man fathered a healthy baby. The oldest mother was 66, 30 years younger than that, and she only conceived because of IVF. Wasn't even natural conception.
>>
>>18163504
Oh really?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/health/fathers-age-is-linked-to-risk-of-autism-and-schizophrenia.html
>>
>>18163513
how about some *scientific* evidence?
>>18163508
>mayoclinic
the kekkest
>>
What could it mean if a girl give more "motherly" advice, rather than just advice as a friend?
>>
>>18163519
Ok, how about the CDC then. The fact that older mothers have a higer chance for retarded kids is not a new fucking fact. Its pretty common fucking knowledge.
>https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/facts.html
>>
>>18163508
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22914163?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg

That and more sourced studies found in this article, which was linked in the NY Time article:
http://www.nature.com/news/fathers-bequeath-more-mutations-as-they-age-1.11247#/b2
>>
>>18163508
I will concede the point that apparently birth defects are more common in older mothers. I was not aware of this before. However, just because a 96 year old man did have a healthy baby, doesn't mean the chance of it happening are very high at all, especially since a man of that age isn't likely to be having sex with a woman who hasn't gone through menopause.
>>
>>18163513
>The overall risk to a man in his 40s or older is in the range of 2 percent, at most,
>79% of the eggs studied from women 40-45 years old were found to have an abnormal spindle appearance and at least one chromosome displaced from proper alignment.
http://www.advancedfertility.com/age-eggs-chromosomes.htm

>>18163553
No, but my point was they still have MUCH longer to choose than women do, and also, they even have the POTENTIAL to have kids that late in life, whereas women do not even have the chance.
>>
>>18163557
Yes, but the article also states that that 2% may cause 20-30% of all cases of autism. That's a lot of autism.
>>
>>18163594
As compared to the LOTS of downs that women produce?
Autism aint even that bad. Everyone on here is autistic to some degree and most of these people at least have jobs.
>>
>>18162574
This guy is right. Men can't be friends with women. It doesn't happen.

What does happen is this. There are 2 types of guys; guys who want to fuck you asap (those "bold" guys who only pretend to give a shit about your personality), and guys who want to get to know you first (poor bastards get friendzoned every time).
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.