[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I last year I started to hangout with a girl in my friend group just us two. I liked her alot but she didnt like me past a friend which was fine because I still loved to hangout and talk with her. Anyway I would ask her to hangout about once a week and started to ask more and more, sometimes it was yes and sometimes it was no.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago and I asked her again and got like 3 no's from her in a week. I then started to notice I was the only one asking her to hangout even if she said yes or no, and that I asked like 2-3 times a week. I asked her if I was coming off as annoying or making her pissed that I kept asking and she said she rather I wait for her to be ready to hangout and want to then me just asking. I got confused because I was the only one asking and she still said yes at times. So I asked her if all those other times she hungout did she actually feel like it or just say it to shut me up. So then said when we hangout she doesnt think she'd have energy to hangout but when we do its fine. She then said im not gonna placate you here. So I didnt notice it until I said it but I came off like I was pissed at her for not asking at all, so I said I didnt bring this up to make her make me feel better I just wanted to avoid making you pissed or annoyed at me but I think I got that result by asking, then I told her sorry and that was the end of the convo. Two days later she texted two videos to me and I didnt reply, idk why I think I was trying to back off a little and cut my emotions from her but after that its been about 2 weeks since we talked. Now I dont know if I should be the one to break the silence and talk to her first or just wait it out becuase I dont know if shes mad at me or thinks im mad at her or just doesnt care that much to talk with me. If she doesnt care that much I dont want to just start talking to her and she's just like ugh its this kid again. Before this we used to text all the time throughout the day so I am just lost
>>
Balance the relationship. If she's pulling vack then so should you. If she ghosts completely, drop her and don't interact with her any more. You have a limited time at your age to socialize, so don't waste it chasing people who don't want to be with you.
>>
>>18160217
See the thing thats fucking me is I dont know which one of the three is can be

>She is mad that I ignored the message after having that melt down

> She thinks im mad at her for what happened ( This is the least likely imo)

> Or she just doesnt care that much about it all and just doing whatever.
>>
Who cares what she thinks nigga

While sometimes friends have shit to do, they don't treat each other like shit

Just leave it be for now and make new friends. Whole world of people with whom you have yet to meet
>>
>>18160243
Its just painful because in the first time in my life I met someone like her, we connect literally 1:1 its crazy. As a guy who likes memes, video games, anime, and all that random bullshit to find a girl like her is super rare. I just miss her as a friend because I was so happy when we hungout, I forgot about all problems in life, just focused on the now with her and I loved every second of it. But I think I grew too dependent and greedy on that fact and kept wanting more and more.
>>
>>18160248
I think I was just trying to get as much time with her as possible until she started to date someone else and I wasnt able to talk with her anymore. Thats the 4th reason I think she hasnt said anything also that she met a guy and started to talk with him and I just became irrelevant but I can understand that one. I'd just feel better knowing the truth of what happened and how she felt.
>>
>>18160248
Nigger you are not reading the words I am spending my time typing to you about.

Good friendships are a two-way street. You give a little and you take a little. All this effort you put in and you get nothing in return.

And nigga please I'm sure theres at least 1 other soul on earth that you can "connect" with. You just never ventured outside your comfort zone which is another problem in itself, but I digress
>>
>>18160258
I undestand what your saying, this is a new thing from her though, last year we would text each other everyday, she'd come to me with her problems and id come to her with some. We helped each other with things. I can imagine that there is another girl like her and probably better, but the odds of finding one like her is way too high to have faith in finding.
>>
>>18160264
You ever hear of the pessimism cliché? Well you're just shitting reasons out of your ass of why you can't succeed, or do this thing or the other, or can't get the girl at this point.

The chances of me dying in a car accident is slim, but I still wear my seat belt.

The chances of my shit burning down is slim, but I still have a fire extinguisher

Likewise, the chances of you finding your "soulmate" is slim, but I still go out and find them

Because when the probability of success approaches zero when you do nothing, you should have no excuse not to try, or accept your prize of nothing
>>
>>18160282
This whole thing with her was past finding her as a soulmate, I just had alot of fun with her but the more I look and thing about it the more I think its all over. I overstayed my welcome and fucked things up along the way.
>>
I've been in your shoes multiple times. I know you won't like to read this but whatever. Don't bother with anymore, this relationship has exhausted everything its had. You gave your best and its pretty clear she doesn't care anymore. I'm not saying this to be mean but just blunt. The more you realize it the less miserable you'll be down the road.
>>
>extrovert trying to understand introvert the thread the life
>>
>>18160298
Im starting to thing thats my only choice here, just cut my losses, the only issue other left is she is in my main friend group so I have to forsake them also to avoid her because if I see her irl right now or for a while then ill start to feel alot worse about this and break more than I already am starting to.
>>
Bump for other opinions on this please
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.