[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to handle lost love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170111_201044.jpg (361KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_201044.jpg
361KB, 720x1280px
Hi /adv/

> be me, 25, never had relationship, as no one I fell for felt the same
> have best friend for four years, fall in love with her
> almost everything matches perfectly, but she has a relationship for 8+ years
> is in love with me, too, but decides against me, because "she can not give up everything for an impulse"
> we decide to cut all contact to make it easier

That was a week ago. I feel terribly lost and can not concentrate on anything.
The problem: All my good friends are in the same clique as her, plus her boyfriend is a good friend. We want to make a trip tomorrow for several days with some friends and the boyfriend.
I can not see him without getting super jealous/sad but looked forward to the trip for months.
Shall I cancel the trip and avoid my friends to get over this?
>>
I will never understand why people waste so much time like this.

There is a whole world of souls whom you have yet to meet, why waste time on this one? Save the bridges but look elsewhere for your love

Your strength on this earth will fade, best not to squander it.
>>
>>18160076
Watch "Forces of Nature" and think about it. Also, you don't want to be a side-hoe.
>>
>>18160154
>>18160309
Because of dem feels. I was the happiest I have been in my life for the two weeks we did not care for the outcome and saw each other in every free minute. There was hope, at least from my part. And for that it was worth trying.

We did not even touch, though, just to be clear.
>>
>>18160441
Anon, take a deep breath. 2 years from now, when you do finally find someone in the future or have a few more relationships under your belt, you will look back on this lonely time. You will realize what stupid piece of shit you were for even shedding tear over this. Plenty of fishes in the sea if you'd just open your eyes.
>>
>>18160441
Nigger if she'd have broken up with her boyfriend for you you'd know she was trash and you would've lost friends, so why even try. You just do that to yourself, to her and her boyfriend because you're lonely and feel like she's the only one because you're so damn desperate. You've only wasted energy of you and her, it's been a lose/lose situation from the beginning.
Imagine getting a gf and this guy from your clique would fall for her and she'd kinda go with it but eventually stop it. What would you think about that guy? You're 25 for fucks sake I don't have to explain to you that you've done wrong to her, to him and to yourself. All the suffering that comes to you now is by your own mistakes.
>>
>>18160649
> you'd know she was trash
She is not currently happy in that relationship, otherwise I would not have dared.

Thanks for the advice up to now. But could you please tell me what to do about the actual question?
> Shall I cancel the trip and avoid my friends to get over this?
>>
cancel it, unless you think you won't feel worse coming along than staying behind, or if the pain is worth the trip

>>18160154
>I will never understand why people waste so much time like this.

maybe because moving on is hard, even if you want to?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.