[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to actually love myself? I hate the way I look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How do I learn to actually love myself? I hate the way I look always have. I hate the way I act because of it. I crave compliments to just take the hate away for five minutes but it honestly doesn't work and it's an endless cycle. I just want to accept the way I look.
>>
>>18160064
first buses are lit
>>
>>18160100
>talking like a nigger
Stop.
>>
>>18160064
Write down adjectives describing the person you want to be.

Figure out concrete goals that match those adjectives. Say you want to be well read...how many books would it take for you to consider yourself well read? What types of books? Write it down.

Figure out how to achieve those goals, break them down into smaller chunks. Monthly, weekly, daily goals. Work towards those adjectives daily.

Don't get discouraged if you have a bad day, recognize that even if you do a little bit, you are further along than the day before.
>>
>>18160122
thats the reason you dont like yourself its because youre gay as fuck dude

>>18160129
also gay
>>
>>18160129
thanks anon. :)
>>
>>18160130
I'm not even the OP, you fucking retard.
Have some self-respect for yourself and stop typing like a nigger.
>>
>>18160137
>>18160129

Ultimately if you change every inch of yourself it might not even matter if you don't have the self-esteem to care for yourself.

You have to assess your thoughts critically, if it's something like "I hate my skin" then yeah you can change it. If it's "Wow I look terrible" what do you define as terrible? Are they things you can change about yourself? What would changing those things achieve for you?
>>
>>18160185
Yeah, if it's just looks he's talking about, what's it going to take to make you look better, OP?

Figure out how to looks max. Go to the gym or get a bodyweight / cardio routine if you can't afford a gym.

Figure out which haircut works best for you. Post pictures online if you have to.

Figure out a hygiene routine.

Take vitamins.

Learn how to dress. You don't need to spend a lot of money to dress OK.

Again, it's all stuff you just need to break down into digestable chunks.
>>
>>18160064
If you don't like the way you look, change it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.