[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't panic Don't panic Don't panic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1440986067.jpg (35KB, 700x487px) Image search: [Google]
1440986067.jpg
35KB, 700x487px
I have a meeting at the police station on Monday. I also have severe panic disorder. Usually I deal with it by taking anti-anxiety meds but I don't want to look drugged when speaking to officers. What do?
>>
>>18159894
What are you going there to talk about?
>>
Take the meds, bring a copy of a doctors order for the drug. If the cops ask if you're on drugs, pull out the doctors order. That was easy .
>>
>>18160761
I'm going to report a crime

>>18160780
The thing is, when I take the drugs I seem like a complete pothead and even with a doctor's note it would look bad. I also don't want it to damage my character presentation if/when the whole thing goes to court.
>>
>>18161283
practice reporting it by telling me what you want to tell the police

also there's no reason to get anxious when talking to police, its not like you've done anything wrong
>>
>>18162473
They always think you've done something wrong though, also if you're American they will probably shoot you in the spot
>>
>>18162473
>there's no reason to get anxious when talking to police
Police officers are people who have taken a minimal amount of education in relation to the power their position gives them. I have no guarantee that they have good moral standing, are familiar with anxiety issues, or are competent at their job. I know at least one of the local officers is violent towards his partner and uses his position to cover it up. He also abuses the power his uniform gives him when he's working. The fact that he is allowed to behave like that and keep his job is very concerning.

>its not like you've done anything wrong
If I come there and seem to be high or drunk (from the meds) it will affect how they will treat me.
>>
File: Råka.jpg (247KB, 794x549px) Image search: [Google]
Råka.jpg
247KB, 794x549px
>>18159894
I have social anxiety, and it used to be more severe than it is today. Nevertheless, I never stuttered. Until I was called in for questioning. Turned out they were just taking my prints and that was about it. I shook so much, and like I said, I stuttered. I was around 18 years old at the time. The police didn't see anything suspicious, in-fact he was super-nice. I think he saw that I was having a hard time and either assumed that I had some sort of anxiety disorder or was just extremely nervous. I think they probably get people like us all the time. They know the difference between a socially inept person and a guilty person.

Trust me, you're building it up. You'll be in and out in no-time. Now go listen to some music and let yourself relax a bit.
>>
>>18162550
ok then don't fucking go, what do I care
>>
>>18162550
>Shitting on cops this hard
You're a sad product of millennial counter-culture.
>>
>>18162591
Thanks, man.

>>18162599
An individual in uniform is still just a human bean, and will behave like a human bean. I'm sorry you fail to understand this. I don't assume them to all be horrible individuals but the fact that an abusive man is allowed to work there is very concerning. I want to be as prepared as possible before going and feel this is a healthy approach to the situation.
>>
>>18162652
why is his partner still with him if he's abusive
>>
File: 1488927618443.png (164KB, 782x576px)
1488927618443.png
164KB, 782x576px
>>18162550
>>18162652
Don't shit on cops you tweaking spaz. THEY'RE REAL HUMAN BEANS
>>
>>18162728
You should shit on beans, actually. It's good fertilizer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.