[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern europe problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I have serious enemies and problems in my life, but I don't want to just post my backstory here out on a whim, to potentially get doxxed and not even get any real advice out of you, anonymous.
>>
>>18159622
Ok
>>
>>18159622
This is not /b/, people here will generally not even give enough of a shit to bring themself to write a reply or a fill a captcha.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

Tartavosky, is that you?
>>
>>18159622
We are all here nice caring anons who sometimes deals in dank memes. You have nothing to fear, but you wont find that out if you dont trust us first.
>>
>>18159622
CYKA BLYAT!

there's your advice
>>
Shall I start with my own demons? to encourage OP and others to do so? If nothing else, I enjoy knowing of all the insanities that happen in both america and europe.
>>
Not OP.
This should be slightly relatable to /adv/, but my solutions are /pol/ and /sci/ tier.

I had a grandmother and uncle which lived on rent for half of their lifetime.
I have a sociopathic uncle who indirecly killed his own mother. After that what does my oh so intelligent mother do? why, invite him of course, he has no place where to stay (except his friends, his gf, his ex-gf, etc.) My mother is usually an intelligent geek, but she's very naive, impressionable and sometimes blatantly stupid and irrational.

What do you think he keeps doing a few days after his mother died? Treat us like his grandmother, with disrespect, lack of common sense and a load of bullshit lying "I'm not living under your roof, I'm helping you with the bills". and generally act like he owns the apartment and drive us insane little by little like the sociopath he is.

We finally kick him out after six fucking months. Peace at last. Only for my retard step father to let him back in after 8 months. Supposedly he got a bank loan and a proper job, and will help us with cash. I think I'd rather keep my sanity than some garbage money that you can't even start a business with. So do I secretly poison him or just snap and throw him out myself?

I could type more concise and deliver the entire story, while doing so. But depends how much you guys want to hear.
>>
>>18159622
sucks?
>>
>>18160328
When somebody dies, police always go to the lover / family first. And all poisons leave a very good traces in the body for morgue. Killing him will this way will surely put some member of your family behind bars.

So whatever you do, you do not go for murder. Have you though about other solutions like deal / compromise?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.