[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to talk about with girls? I mean online and in real life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489784720789.jpg (71KB, 720x862px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489784720789.jpg
71KB, 720x862px
What to talk about with girls?

I mean online and in real life?

I'm pretty confident and can hold a normal conversation, but I'm running out of ideas.
Help, adv
>>
>>18159349
Open up dictionary ans pick up random world. Go to wikipedia and use random article.

Yes it is that easy.
>>
>>18159349

Just have a normal conversation, that's how you talk to girls.
>>
>>18159349
If you talk about what you like, you'll bore her. Just ask her about herself and then let the rant train run
>>
>>18159349
Funny stuff. It will always bring you to more serious stuff too. Watch some stand up comedy to get the gist of it. Whatever makes you both laugh. Funny ideas, odd things you like to do, what are your families like, how did you learn about sex(this is always a good segway, if you know what i mean), etc. Discuss things through humor.
>>
Thanks bros any specific topics that are good?
>>
>>18159429

Well, it obviously depends on the girl. I have a few female friends and I talk politics with the one that majored in it and tv-shows with the one who enjoys them, etc. Just find something that sets them off and it will be easier. Start with general topics like what they like, what their hobbies are and expand from there. Remember what they said and what got them excited.
>>
>>18159420
This is the one true answer
>>
>>18159429
Hitler is always a good one.
>>
>>18159439
I'm talking about women, they don't talk about shit requiring thinking bro
>>
>>18159442
Hitler as a subject has never let me down and my women have loved that shit. Endless topics! Dont know what kind of stacys you hang out with, but if youre talking truth then Im sorry for you..
>>
>>18159478
I'm 18 bro. Most women are kinda still dumb
>>
>>18159481
Im already too old for you lot. What the fuck is a snapchat, what are you kids doing these days, how do i reach you kids... Just talk about snapchat and ig and the latest memes with your teenaged gals.
>>
>>18159528
I have snapchat but it's a better way to speak with strangers or girls you've just met.

Tbh I'm fucking sick of all these memes and other bullshit that everyone is into nowadays.

I feel like I was born in the wrong time
>>
>>18159528
Snapchat is just something that women feel more comfortable giving out than their numbers. You can ask any girl for their Snapchat and they'll give it with zero hesitation over their numbers is what I've noticed.
>>
>>18159349
jokes on you, men arent supposed to talk about themselves. just ask questions about her or let her talk.
>>
>>18160567
Right thanks bro
>>18160357
Yeah I know. I like it because of that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.