[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperately need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: chit chat.jpg (916KB, 558x4324px) Image search: [Google]
chit chat.jpg
916KB, 558x4324px
>Go on dating site to see if I can get a gf

>Stumble upon a foreigner that's using the site to just meet people to improve English (literally just that, we've been seeing each other for a week and haven't even held hands)

>I start to really fall hard for this chick, yet she's only on a tourist visa for 5 months, furthermore she's absolutely just looking to hangout with people to improve her English.

>get scared of potential future heartbreak and call it off

Is it possible to change a person's trajectory on love? She's not looking for anything, yet I am...How do I get her to fall in love with me bros?

There might have been a chance when her and I kept up hanging out for the next 5 months, but I didn't want to risk her still viewing me as a friend while I fall deeper & deeper in love

Pic related. Thing is, her and I get along so wildly well together, and I know that she won't meet another guy like me...We had instant best friend chemistry since the minute we met.

Fuck.
>>
She's not interested, move on
>>
>>18159258
It's simple.
You gotta strut your stuff man.
Let her know you're the dude.
>>
You did the right thing

Just keep looking for other chicks
>>
>>18159258
She's a stupid slut. Pass on that one, anon.

>"haha"

>"haha"

>"haha"

Fucking just kill me.
>>
Holy shit you're fucking pathetic OP.

The "i can't just be friends i have to be in a relationship with u or nothing!!!" gambit. Trying to emotionally blackmail someone that obviously isn't interested, cringey dude. Way to give up your "best friend chemistry" because you're selfish and can't handle your emotions.
>>
>>18159258
Jesus Christ, they were right. It matters what you say and how you epxress yourself more than how many words and stolen ideas from a vocabulary you can shove in one paragraph.
>>
>>18159472
Falling in love is selfish?

Why would I hurt myself by continuing talking to her? For what purpose?
>>
>>18159969
nah dude, he's not shitting on you for cutting contact, that was the right choice. He's shitting on you for telling her that all that bullshit. You're not gonna "convince" her to fall for you, and being a bitch about it like that isn't exactly gonna make any girl swoon. You would have been better off just dialing things back to a level you could handle without going full retard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.