[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grown man neighbor has been crying for two weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So i live in an apartment. My nextdoor neighbor and his girlfriend broke up two weeks ago. She left him for her ex husband, granted, she left her ex husband for my neighbor, lived with him for two months, and then went back to her husband. After she left him he started drinking all day, skipping work and got fired. Now he just sits at home all day by himself crying and drinking all day. I'm not exaggerating when I say he cries all day. I wake up at 7:00 to go to class, and he is already up and crying, then he is usually up until 3:00 or 4:00 crying. He has been going on like this for two weeks. I knocked on his door a few nights ago and asked him how he was doing, and he quit crying for a moment and apologized for the noise and then started screaming "FUCKING WHORE.... FUCKING WHOOOOREEEE". He was shitfaced drunk, 40oz cans littering his apartment.

I guess, how is it possible for one man to suffer so much. He truly sounds like he is in agony, he is crying and moaning and wailing non-stop. I'm just confused how he can be hurting this badly, considering he is 37 and his ex-gf was a fucking jobless high school drop out with no car. They fought all the time, but now that she is gone he hasn't stopped crying and drinking. How can his capacity for suffering be so great?
>>
>How can his capacity for suffering be so great?

putting pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>18159085

He probaby didn't have much going on in his life to begin with. Then he had her for a while, until he didn't and the knowledge that there could be something other than dull dark grey in life is what is hurting him now. It's not probably so much about her, rather than him becoming acutely aware of how miserable he is. Ignorance is a bliss.
>>
>>18159093
Still, i didn't cry like that when my hamster died in 4th grade and i fucking loved that thing.
>>
>>18159085
Have you considered to behave like nice person and help him? Like grab some food, knock on his door and chat him up?
>>
>>18159085
maybe because he wont find another girlfriend and he has no friends? why not try to be his friend and take him places. i also didnt go to school for some time when i had a similar issue, but then i realized its okay to cry in public so i started going back to school. maybe you can remind him of that.
>>
>>18159108
ay mate, i had a cat for two months and im still depressed over it being gone. my family treated it so badly.
>>
>>18159128
Yea I talked to him for like 30 minutes the other night. But I'm out of the house for about 16 hours a day at least between work, school, and seeing friends.
>>18159145
Yea, I tried talking to him and he is kinda cool. But he's 37 and I'm 21 so I don't know if that would be weird. I also feel like this issue goes deeper than >tfw no gf. So what happens if we become friends? Will he cling to me 24/7? It would be a weird dynamic if I became the emotional tampon for my next door neighbor. I don't mind chatting a couple times a week, but the dude has no job and no gf, so what if he thinks I'm gonna turn his life around and then I'm not?
>>
Your going to get killed by this guy if you become his friend. I'd move.
>>
>>18159174
>what if he thinks I'm gonna turn his life around and then I'm not?
Considering the state he is currently in, i bet nobody cared about him like you did in this thread for A LONG TIME.

Just chat him up and make him to pick up the right choices so his life can start again. He should have twice as much wisdom as you. In the worst case scenario you will call to put him into sanitarium.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.