[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second date. Single mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I went on a date last week with a girl who was a loose aquantance for about a year. For a second date I got a couple tickets to a special event at a theme park.
She has a young daughterUnfortunately last minute her babysitter canceled.
I have a third ticket and they expire tomorrow for the event . Would it be weird for a second date to invite both of them?
>>
File: 1450296024253.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450296024253.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>loose

i lol'd
>>
Yes. Tell her tor eschedule
>>
It would be weird if you didn't ask. Just be friendly and forget the romance for the day. You know...be a decent human.
>>
I think every woman would love you for being thoughtful enough for inviting her kid. The only reason she might decline is because she doesn't want to ease her kid into meeting her potential romantic partners too soon. So I'd just tell her you wouldn't mind her bringing her kid along and that you have a ticket ready for tomorrow, but that you'd like to leave it up completely to her in regard to how she wants to handle a date with a guy and her kid knowing or participating. She'll tell you whether she'd think it's a good idea or whether she'd rather postpone for you to be a duo. In any case, you'll definitely be scoring points here. Win win for anon!
>>
Single mothers are human trash. You shouldn't have any relationships with them, they WILL fuck up your life, cut all ties ASAP.
I'm saying this as someone raised by a single mother.
>>
>>18158958

Oh yeah and you might want to keep potential face slobbering down and focus a bit more on connecting to the girl emotionally by just talking and doing fun stuff ;) Also, if you like her, propose a nice dinner next time (in other words, just the two of you ;). This date and your opportunity with a third ticket is just too much to just pass on eithout her consult.
>>
Why would any single mother ever want a potential partner to meet their child? Its better to just lock the kid in their room when mommies "special friends" come over to visit so the child ends up scarred like this guy >>18158963

Just in case you couldn't tell that was sarcasm and you getting along with her daughter would probably be extremely important to her.
>>
Wouldn't you rather date someone who you could have your first child with together?
>>
>>18159006
Yes but im not against a situation of someone with a kid, i just want sure what the etiquette would be

Thank you everybody for giving me both sides
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.