[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We gon have to fight over a hoe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: L8.3Polyphemos.jpg (27KB, 314x307px) Image search: [Google]
L8.3Polyphemos.jpg
27KB, 314x307px
This one girl behaved flirty with me first, but I was too drunk that night. After that she attended to my concert, she spent most of the night with me but at some moment the drugs kicked in and I went full Andromeda while my friend (the singer of the band) talked with the hoe, getting to make out with her. Then she took me to her home, where, once again, I turned out to be too wasted to do anything, so I ended up leaving.
Months later (we ignored each other since our last meeting), the same hoe started texting me, approaching me at the campus and shit. I ask her if she's going to my band's next concert and she says yes. A couple days after, I mention this to my friend and she texts her saying that we (the band) will pay her ticket.
What the fuck should I do? This guy is truly showing himself as an abject dastard.
>>
>>18158895
>This guy is truly showing himself as an abject dastard.
Oh, fuck yourself. You don't have any "claim" here. You've blown 3 separate chances to get with this girl because you were too fucked-up to function. You only refer to her as a "hoe" so you clearly don't LIKE her all that much, you just want easy pussy.

If you want her, make a fucking move. You're just being a coward. You can't fight your friend for the "right" to have her, just fucking talk to her, and maybe don't be ridiculously intoxicated next time
>>
>>18158912
Actually it was 2 chances.
>you just want easy pussy.
Same as my lad. Does that make my intentions less legitimate?
>make a fucking move
I'll do, on the night of the concert. Trouble is my friend will be doing the same.
>>
>>18158940
Not "less," but certainly not "more." It'd be one thing if you were in love and he just wanted to fuck. But you both want the same thing, so you don't really have any right to ask him to back off. It's up to her.

She sounds kinda nasty anyway, I don't know why you're letting this girl Yoko Ono your band. You'd really try to start a bunch of drama with your bandmate over her? Why? Last time you saw her, you picked drugs over pussy, and then ignored her for months. Why is she so important all the sudden?
>>
>>18158966
This

You all sound disgusting 2bh
If you're in a band your music must be shitty if you have to fight over one groupie
>>
>>18158966
>you picked drugs over pussy
It wasn't a decision tho. Shit just kicked in a way I didn't expect.
>I don't know why you're letting this girl Yoko Ono your band
We're both quite thirsty desu. And she's hot, funny and intelligent.
I ignored her because of courtesy desu, I didn't think she would want to see me again after the last meeting. She didn't gave signals that she wanted until now. I'm guessing my friend did quite the same, and he only texted her when he knew that she was down for coming somewhere near him, even if it was me who talked with her about going to such place.
>>
File: C4WEjDRVYAQ995-.png large.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
C4WEjDRVYAQ995-.png large.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>I fucked up
>now I must assault somebody

Maybe stop fucking up instead? Drunks always get the shit kicked out of them unless they're fighting computer nerds.
>>
>>18158983
There ain't no groupies in this region. She isn't even a groupie, she knows both me and the singer because of common acquitances.
>>
>>18158995
Nah I'll just roll on some extacy this time. No more sedative drugs.
>>
>>18158999
What kind of music is it?
Do other females attend your shows?

If this one's a "hoe" why do you want her so much? I feel like you're withholding information.
>>
>>18158940
No but you should understand that it's the best man who wins, and not complain about having competition. Calling "dibs" on a girl is highschool tier.
>>
>>18158994
>>18159004
...you're gonna be dead in 5 years or less, mate. Your body isn't special. The other shoe is gonna drop on you, just like it does for EVERYONE who abuses their body like this. The drugs WILL kill you
>>
>>18159010
You may call it rock. It's more about the kind of region it is.
Sometimes, but we already know them all and appreciate them as friends. Anyway, we're talking about 100 people crowds at max.
Because I'm thirsty and find her phisically and "personality-wise" attractive as a fuck buddy you can talk with.
>>
>>18159011
Yeah I know. I'm just complaining desu.
>>18159017
I don't abuse tho.
>>
>>18159021

You need to decide what matters more, your band mate or getting laid by this particular girl.

Unless he's down for the idea of tagteaming which by the sounds of her, wouldn't be hard to convince her of.

If i were in your shoes I'd just pick a different girl. She may look good and know how to seduce men but being that easy should be a red flag. She could easily give you an std or something.

Also, lay off the drugs. you're supposed to get fuqed after you're famous, not before
>>
>>18159025
>I don't abuse tho
>at some moment the drugs kicked in and I went full Andromeda
>Then she took me to her home, where, once again, I turned out to be too wasted to do anything
> It wasn't a decision tho. Shit just kicked in a way I didn't expect
>Nah I'll just roll on some extacy this time. No more sedative drugs

And this is just one thread, m8. You've got a problem. This is not normal behavior. I don't know you, and I can't make you do shit. But I can tell you, if you keep this up, I know exactly how you're going to die.
>>
>>18159035
Shut the fuck up man, you don't even know OP and you're trying to extrapolate from one thread on 4chan that he's some sort of drug addict? How can you seriously believe that OP is going to die in 5 years based off the fact that he did drugs 2 times within the span of a few months? You're either a woman or some sheltered idiot if you're overreacting this hard.
>>
>>18159030
>your band mate or getting laid by this particular girl
Where's that conflict tho? It's not like if I fuck her he will feel outraged or something. It's more that I'm already a little displeased by the baseness of his approach and I would hope that he turned it around. After the last incident with her, he asked me if I wanted to fuck her and shit and he seemed to wash his hands. Now he's more needy than before, right when she gets closer to me, and he wants to be near. That ain't sportmanship. I'd prefer that they fucked when I was intoxicated than losing this oportunity she gave me now.
>Also, lay off the drugs.
I'm responsible with them. We ain't gon' be famous. I'm being careful so my brain will be functional enough for a normal job, so don't worry. As long as I don't end up dumb, I'm fine.
>>18159035
Literally just alluding to one single trip and my intentions of taking molly on the next week.
>>
>>18159048
Neither, I'm an oldfag who lost a lot of friends to drugs. there was a point in mid-20's, shortly after college, where some of us "outgrew" it, and the others just started dropping like flies

you don't have to be a television-style heroin addict. It really doesn't take much. It's one night where you take a little too much, push yourself a little too hard, and find out exactly how fragile your heart is

Just be aware that it's not normal, most people don't fuck around with drugs like this. these consequences can hit anyone
>>
>>18159172
That's why you got to measure what you have, at less until drugs get legalized and you can go to a pharmacy and buy pills that have 80, 100 or 120 mgs of MDMA, the rest being nothing but sugar.
>>
Bump dis shite
>>
>>18158912
This. And youre too "nice"
>>
>>18159917
How so
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.