[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489167654411.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489167654411.gif
3MB, 500x375px
Girl blew off our second date because of unexpected work stuff, and it seems sincere.

I'm having trouble reading whether this is her giving me the cold shoulder or if I'm overthinking it

Any advice?
>>
Dude this is just the second time you're dating, calm down your horses. If she wanted to give you the cold shoulder it would be quite obvious.
>>
>>18158669
Give her another chance.
>>
>>18158674
>>18158686
Thanks bros, I needed to hear someone else say it.
>>
>>18158669
did she offer to reschedule?
usually girls who are actually into you and not just blowing you off will provide a different time they are free.
>>
>>18158714
Get fucking sex off her you ape.
>>
>>18158818
Chad tier: she cancels her other things for you.

Acceptance tier: she tells you when else she's open.

Friendzone tier: she cancels and that's that.
>>
>>18158818
I offered to reschedule but she hasn't responded. I'm inclined towards that she's actually busy and has her phone off. Overall she's a very very slow responder to texts, and that's usually a sign of low interest.
>>
>>18158965
>and that's usually a sign of low interest.

Either it's low interest or she's a corporate executive.
>>
>>18158968
Maybe. I sometimes take ages to respond to texts because I don't have a habit of looking at my phone every 10 minutes.
>>
Bro relax, don't get too stressed when things don't go according to plan with new girls. That's needy behavior.

If she didn't offer to reschedule, chances are she is not interested anymore. You may have done something to turn her off like over-texting/displaying some form of neediness/weakness.

I would just never hit her up again and see if she hits you up, but I guess if you really want her in a week if you haven't heard from her send her a casual text then ask her out. If she says no in any way shape or form again then never contact her again.
>>
>>18158984
I have a feeling she'll offer to reschedule but she'll take an incredibly long time to respond. Just not sure how to interpret this slow as hell texting.
>>
>>18158965

Texting skills are important in 2017, watch some how to text a girl videos on youtube. I'm sure you're making at least one mistake.

Common mistakes:
>Texting too often
>Responding too quickly
>Responding past 7PM on a weekend
>Sending multiple texts in a row
>Texting her first more than 20% of the time
>Not ending conversations on a high note
>Not exclusively using texting for arranging dates (AVOID CHIT CHAT.)

Dates are what get you laid, the phone is for setting dates. You can't seduce a girl/get her to like you more through texting or phone calls. When dating a new girl you should set a definite date, avoid texting, meet are at set place and time (don't even confirm the date or tell her you're on your way) and then have a great date. Have fun, hook up or kiss, then say "I had fun" and leave. Wait for her to contact you, and don't arrange dates DURING dates. If you did well on the date there's a 99% chance she'll text you within 3 days saying hey or I had fun. That's your signal that she likes you and you have to ask her out again, she reached out to see you not talk. Say "I had fun too, when are you free to get together again?" and arrange the next date. Get off the phone and repeat the process. After 1-3 months she'll ask to be your gf/what are we. You never bring up relationship talk. Within a week or two of dating she'll be texting you to see you so much you'll probably be hanging out every single day and watching netflix together and shit.
>>
>>18158991

You gotta be patient. Sometimes it may take a week before a girl responds. She's not your gf, you're a potential boyfriend and she's not entitled to treat you like a boyfriend.

Put yourself in her shoes. She wants a guy who has hobbies, a busy lifestyle, is constantly pursuing his goals. She doesn't expect a strong man to be sitting around thinking "it's been like a day and she hasn't responded wtf."

Don't let your life revolve a new girl you're dating. That makes no sense, it's putting way too much pressure on the situation and it will likely sabotage things.

Patience pays with women. Send a text and wait for her to get back to you. Don't hear from her in a week, ask her out again and if she says no, then move on with your life and let go of her. You can't attract new girls if you don't let go of the last one.
>>
>>18159001
This helps me so much. God bless you anon
>>
>>18159007
>>18159001
All good advice, thanks bros
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.