[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a guy to approach me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 4534yt.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4534yt.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>be confident
>go alone at a concert, dressed nicely and decent
>sit alone at bar and walk around, smiling and open to eye contact and stuff
>do the same when walking on the street
>look like a creep since nobody approaches but stared at a lot
>????

Where to go next and what do? I'm awfully introverted but I want to find a boyfriend, preferably one I share interests with.
>>
Just stop acting like how your doing, it's quite obvious to the people surrounding you what you're trying to find. Of course it's going to creep them up.

Just dress normally and go to places your like and have a great time. The people that normally hang there will start to notice you and MIGHT go on to chat. There's no magic wand that's going to make someone hit you with a conversation.
>>
>boyfriend
are yuoa's's's a girl
that feel when no girl to creep you out
>>
the thing is 95% of guys are too insecure to approach a girl especially if shes really good looking

if your average looking or better you should be the one approaching guys because we are alot less picky than women so even if you arnt our type you probably wont get turned down if they are single

when I was yonger I dated a girl for 2 months just because she just walked up to me and asked if she could kiss me I wasnt even attracted to her but i was single and wanted sex
>>
>>18158680
Well my priority was seeing the band live. Took it as an opportunity, since I was alone anyway, to be open and friendly.
But only the bartender smiled back and another lonesome guy drinking by himself would peek at me sometimes but look away as soon as I noticed him.
>>
>>18158668
You're gamer then me, I've been thinking about going to a bar to meet guys but I don't think I'd meet the kind of guy I'd really get along with.
>>
>>18158680
no guys dont get creeped out by girls checking them out they get nervous and sweaty

this sounds like somthing a woman would say
>>
>>18158668
We live in complicated era. Why not simplify it a little?

Do you want bf? Ask them out yourself. Scared of rejection? Try online dating.
>i am woman, i date by simply existing
Evidently your strategy is not working, try something else.
>>
>>18158692
if he kept looking at you that ment he totally wanted you but was too nervous to approach

thats what i used to do when an attractive girl looked at me
youd be supersized how low most guys confidence is
if your atleast a 6/10 just start approaching guys youll get a boyfriend in no time you can easily get a guy out of your league
>>
I have come to notice that guys look with more interest in a girl when she's with other (preferably guy) friends than when she's by herself.
>>
Why don't you actually try talking to guys, instead of feeling entitled to their attention for simply existing near them?
>>
>>18158668
Haha OP just go on tinder if you want to meet guys
>>
>>18158668
I'm basically the male equivalent of you.

Except I don't drink or smoke, so my introverted anxiety becomes a problem if I'm REALLY attracted to a girl. I can do small talk... but that's not really what I want, clearly.

Sucks to be shut down for so many years...
>>
>>18158687
>95% of guys are too insecure
This old meme is dead. What do you get from expecting things out of people? Disappointment.

OP, if you want to make a change, look inside and see the real problem.
>>
File: 1377601237806.jpg (243KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1377601237806.jpg
243KB, 1440x1080px
>>18158668

Ask Siri how to get the hot guy next to you to ask you out

It'll work every time senpai
>>
>>18158797
Why do you think smokers smoke?

Chill does not come naturally to most.

PSA: get unaltered tobacco instead of the sulfur and rat poison they sell in mass market stores.
>>
>op refers to someone staring at him as 'another guy'
>everyone stil assumes OP is a grill
>>
Can I ask in this thread, how do you approach a guy at a bar that has friends around him? If you're alone and want to start a conversation with them, how do you do if?
>>
>>18158931

are you a boy or a girl?
>>
are you cute? (don't be too critical of yourself) If so then people aren't approaching you because they're shy. Guaranteed if you're cute they want to be your bf. 95% of girls if they put in the effort are attractive enough for most guys.

Anyway you're a girl and you're introverted you'd honestly have a lot of luck on the internet.

>>18158680
guys don't get creeped out by girls you retard, stop giving her stupid advice

>>18158687
this
>>
>>18158931
>If you're alone and want to start a conversation with them, how do you do if?
introduce yourself, say what your name is, ask him if he's there with friends. If the guy's not an idiot he should at least throw in a few things at that point to drive conversation forward, if he doesn't he's either autistic or unavailable or you're too ugly for him .
>>
>>18158668
just sprread your ucking legs whore. guys will line up to be your bf. u an tow like 8 guys around just hopping into their beds on different days. its solid. spread those legs hoebag
>>
You need a wingman
>>
File: 1490050998811.png (43KB, 440x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490050998811.png
43KB, 440x512px
Pic or GTFO
>>
Guy who never gets laid here.
If i try to talk to a chick at a bar, is it customary for me to buy her a expensive drink. Like wtf how do girls afford to drink like 5 12$ long islands?
>>
File: br01.jpg (14KB, 587x390px) Image search: [Google]
br01.jpg
14KB, 587x390px
>>18158668
> preferably one I share interests with.
That would depend on what your interests are.

Check out meetup.com. They have plenty of interest-related groups you can join.
>>
Just go talk to a guy you find interesting

Men have to deal with being rejected by women, and women can be fucking mean

What I mean by this is that if a guy is going to reject you it won't be soul crushing, where as women label men as creeps (a lot of the time)

That, or just keep going to social events. The thing with concerts is they are loud and not so open to conversation; go to other kinds of events geared towards shit you like and wait to be approached
>>
>>18160261
Dude, don't buy a girl a drink just to talk to them.

If you're hanging out together go for it, but I've flat out told women I'm not into being used and if they want to go on a date I'll pay but I'm not going to spend money just to 'maybe' talk to them for 5 minutes before they ditch me

Seriously, a lot more women find that more attractive than the guy willing to bend over backwards just to talk to a woman for 5 minutes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.