[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1471532536478.jpg (109KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1471532536478.jpg
109KB, 434x461px
/adv/, I come to you in search of people with similar experiences.

A couple of days ago I went out on a date with a guy. We grabbed a beer and walked a bit on the lakeside. We talked but there were also some awkward silences. He made a good impression on me, he's nice, modest, and also good looking.
It doesn't really feel like I have done anything to impress him, and our conversations weren't that interesting, not to mention that he could EASILY find someone prettier than me. I'm being objective here, although I'm insecure this is the truth of it.

And yet, he seems to be into me more and more everyday. His texts are starting to be really cute and stuff.

The point is that he has never felt attraction for someone before. He dated before but it wasn't really anything serious and no relationships ever came out. It feels like he likes me more because I rapresent the opportunity of having the relationship he longed for more than liking me because of who I am.

Am I being paranoid? Am I underestimating myself too much? It really makes me happy that he likes me but I can't figure out why, so I'm scared that this attraction could fade away as easily as it came if we really get to the serious dates.

Help me out guys
>>
You're simply over speculating. But from the looks of it, you're a very insecure person and a relationship in which one person is insecure and the other isn't is usually a relationship that doesn't last. That said, don't let my words affect your gut feeling on the situation.

The only real result from mistakes being made are lessons learned. Remember that.
>>
This might be bullshit and basic game, might be not. Don't think too much about it since you are just dating.

I also do not jump on 10/10 girls only, I see no problem in spending time with average girls if they are nice to hang out with.
>>
Love is irrational; I tend to fall madly in love with girls that nobody else even likes. And if he really likes you, he won't mind if you ask him why he likes you. Female weakness in endearing and adorable; he will love that shit. So ask him. It'll help score you some freebie compliments.

You two will quite possibly break up in the future, because couples usually do and he might well be doing what you suspect, but even if that's the case, you've got a good few months ahead to be happy with him, so go for it.
>>
File: why_do_you_love_me.jpg (23KB, 640x155px) Image search: [Google]
why_do_you_love_me.jpg
23KB, 640x155px
>>18158438
Dont be stupid girl. If he hangs with you, say to you nice things and is willing to put up with anything you throw you at him, you know there is only one thing to do
>marry him and be happy

Enjoy it while you can. Nobody can tell if it will last or you fuck it up.
>>
>people complaining about being admired

Stop this meme. If someone likes you in a non creepy way then its a good thing. You're clearly paranoid. He most likely doesn't see you as an opportunity outside of wanting to be with someone he genuinely has interest in. You either take it or you don't take it, simple as that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.