[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I develop a personality/sense of humor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0054.jpg (99KB, 1125x1318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
99KB, 1125x1318px
How do I develop a personality/sense of humor?
>>
Read. Do not parrot the parts you perceive as insightful or humorous, instead read more until these things start falling into patterns, e.g. you realizing certain human interaction dynamics which you can then apply in real life or you simply gaining new knowledge and ability to put it into perspective, not only challenging your own beliefs but also allowing you to be interesting externally.
Alternatively, if you want to roll with the normie crowd, just watch superhero movies and whichever "epic" TV show is currently the most watched one.
>>
>>18158455

Anything you would recommend?
>>
>>18158584

bump
>>
>>18158584
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>18158868

What? I don't understand.
>>
>>18158406
Meet people. Duh.
>>
>>18158872
That anon just said "you should read more," and you said "recommend me a book" as if you've literally never heard of books before. The point of this thread is that you're trying to develop/understand your personality.

So this is a good place to start. There must be something that you WANT to read. There must be some subject that interests you, historical event you'd like to know more about, fictional plot that sounds cool, etc etc. Pick your own damn book. That is step 1.
>>
>>18158898

Is science fiction good? I like Heinlein.

I thought he was referring to specific books to help with my problem. I'm sorry. I misunderstood.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.