[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so goddamn weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I lost some weight recently and wanted to see if my face looked any better so I ventured over to /soc/ to check to see if I looked OK and good lord those people are weird. Sending pictures of their genitals to strangers on the internet and doing Kiks (whatever that is) and putting stuff in their butts. It's goddamn creepy. Why are people like this and how do I keep them away from any children I might have in the future?
>>
>>18158148
youre worse because you judge. fuck off loser
>>
>>18158148
>go to brother
>why is everybody whore?

Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>18158148
i really hope you don't have children desu
>>
>>18158148
Desperate dudes doing weird things is not news.

It's the denial that really weirds me out
>>
>>18158148
Head on over to /b (random)
It's much tamer there
>>
>>18158148
Being mean and judgmental is the way some people cope.
Including you and me.
>>
>>18158148
People are insecure and the internet, specifically /soc/ gives them an outlet to that and also there's a lot of people who will validate the weird stuff others post because they are insecure as well. It's like a ball of insecurity that started rolling and got bigger with other people's insecurities.
Either way it's mostly contained to /soc/ but if we are gonna be honest most girls these days have sent at least one underwear photo to their horny school pals in their life. Some guys in my school used to make videos of themselves jacking off. It seems to be the norm. Where do we draw the line?
>>
Degradation of morals over generations. These people have no greater purpose to live their lives by, so they satisfy themselves with their base instincts, which is sex. That's how they become "happy" now, through hedonism.
>>
>>18158148
People aren't really like this, it's just that /soc/ is filled with hedonists.
>>
>>18158777
No, most people are definitely like this. It's kind of weird if a girl doesn't give you nudes nowadays. People share them with whoever because they know people like to masturbate and it's harmless.
>>
>>18158767
This. There is no longer a reliable ethics basis for people to rely on with the internet as king of information. Everything is in question and because there are no definitive answers, we wallow and end up obeying our bodies instead of our minds. Everything we've been taught, including the words we use to think, rendered useless by the destruction of definition. If you can't say a word means what it's supposed to anymore, how can you expect people to acknowledge things like punishment, regret, misdeed?
Up is twelve, dog is cheese. Nothing fucking makes sense.
>>
>>18158148
>and putting stuff in their butts
That's the normal part of all that.
>>
And now you have to come over to /adv/ to recover? I don't think 4chan is for you if you're the kind of person to judge and not love the fact that they expose themselves completely. This is what anonymity is all about, nigger. And you should be aware that this is just showing off what deeply inside humanity is all about, if it weren't for all those rules and morals that get imprinted into us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.