[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475765980876.jpg (192KB, 850x774px) Image search: [Google]
1475765980876.jpg
192KB, 850x774px
As an asian guy should I watch out for Western guys who want to date my sister? I know that western dating expects shortly after a few dates and won't even have marraige on the table for the future. How do I know if they western guy is serious about dating my sister and not have her as some short term sex partner?
>>
>>18157965
your sister will make her own decisions.

if you want to change a womans mind, lead by example. you cant just use words with them. words are THEIR world.
>>
>>18157968
How exactly does one lead by example in cases like these. Its not like Im a woman who can set an example for her by refusing sexual advances. All I can do is warn her and watch out for her
>>
>>18157978
are you an older sibling? do you have a LTR where you dont sleep with your partner?
>>
>>18157965
Sry m8 Asian women simply can not resist the big White cock.
>>
>eastern women aren't promiscuous
eastern women are more promiscuous

If anything, Americans are the big prudes.
>>
>>18157996
Im not in a relationship right now Im working to support my sisters schooling.
>>
>>18157965
>As an asian guy should I watch out for Western guys who want to date my sister?
No.

>How do I know if they western guy is serious about dating my sister and not have her as some short term sex partner?
You don't.

Assuming she's an adult, it's time for her to make her own choices. You don't really get a say in them. You have no role to play in her sex life. None. Don't try to have one. It's creepy.

She's not a helpless little waif, she's a person with agency and the right to make her own choices and mistakes, and she probably will make a few of those. Almost everybody does. The ONLY THING you get to do is hope that she makes good choices, give her advice when she asks for it (not before) and be a shoulder to cry on if she gets her heart broken, which hopefully won't happen.
>>
>>18157965
>How do I know if they western guy is serious about dating my sister and not have her as some short term sex partner?

Trial by combat
>>
>>18158009
Well, you could always behave like what an ideal man in your vision, or at least don't show her the behavior that you would find to be unacceptable in a man.
She'll take note and it will mold her taste and preference on man based on what she's seen and experienced on you. Kinda like that on leading with example.

Sadly, as much as you love her, you couldn't and wouldn't be always with her, and she'll make her own choices wheter you liked it or not.
If you truly loved her, lead by example, and even though it could be harsh, prepare her to live alone/being independent in a feminine way, not feminist girl power way.

And of course, mortal kombat, always test the seriousness of the guy who's trying to approach/dating her.
>>
>>18157965
You can't choose for her, but what you can do is screen her choices to approve/deny but ultimately mistakes are there to be made (by her)
>>
Lol if I was banging your sister and you tried to screen me I'd just tell you to fuck off as I pick her up to take her back to my place
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.