[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To anyone that's struggling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m6i327cr5B1rwqpv7o1_500.gif (467KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6i327cr5B1rwqpv7o1_500.gif
467KB, 500x275px
I went to the gym today after work as usual. I didn't want to go, but I forced myself to go and not just sit at home being miserable. I thought the gym closed late and so I started off on my chest, then squatted. As I was squatting, the gym receptionist started powering things down and I asked her if the gym closed early today. She said that it did. I powered through my squats and thought "I'll leave the dead-lifting for another day" But I know that the gym closes early tomorrow(8pm) and I wouldn't be out of work until 9. I said "There's only 10 minutes left before you'll be an ass and stay past closing. Believe in yourself, you can do this. No excuses if you really want something. That's what you said to her when she blamed you for cheating, right?". So I ripped the plates off the squat rack, put them on the dl bar and started doing 2pl8's for 5x5. It was fucking hard guys, I tell you. I was wanting to quit, I'd just finished working 8 hours in a busy kitchen, saw the girl all day at work, she even ordered food that I cooked; only to see her sitting with the new guy and eating it with him. I wanted to just go home and cry, but I kept telling myself "You tried your best for her. Now do your best for you." I've never dead-lifted 2pl8s so fast and so cleanly. Another guy asked to work in when he saw me and I agreed, and together we both cranked out the lifts. I was spent and drenched in sweat. I'm not "better", it's hard, every day it's hard. But I haven't missed a workout since February and I know that I have it in me to be an even better person. You guys have helped me with this heartache a bit and I just wanted to give something back. Don't give in to the pain, use it; channel it and make yourself better for you. Don't let other peoples decisions shatter your world or make you stop fighting for yourself. People will give up on you. But you can always choose to not give up on yourself. God bless you guys and I hope you find happiness within.
>>
Amazing post. Thanks anon!
>>
>you can always choose to not give up on yourself

needed this, thanks brother
>>
thanks anon, I hope you'd continue what you've stated
>>
>>18157870
Cool. Thanks and congratulations
>>
>>18157870

This is just feel good nonsense and the reason you (and many of us) are stuck in a shitty loop of ups and downs instead of making real progress in life. You take yourself way too serious and want everything to be perfect. And the fact that you're here asking for a pat on the back for your achievement just proves that you've made no actual change in who you are.
Go ahead and call me negative or a cynic. I don't sympathize with weak people and neither does anyone else. You lifted a few weights this month. Congratz.
>>
>>18157870
keep it up OP, good work. if others on this board unshackled themselves from the pharma jew and just got their ass to the weight room, the world would be a much happier place. love to hit the weights/sidewalk when life gets shitty
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.